Table of contents
- Take all the rules away. How can we live if we don’t change?
- If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow.
- Let’s start off with something simple, but oh so powerful.
- I’m a workaholic and I don’t believe in ‘No’. If I’m not sleeping, nobody’s sleeping.
- Whenever I’m confused about something, I ask God to reveal the answers to my questions, and he does.
- I wanted to be famous for my music and my talent, and I always wished I could cut it out when I left the stage.
- Do what you were born to do. You just have to trust yourself.
- When you really don’t like a guy, they’re all over you, and as soon as you act like you like them, they’re no longer interested.
- I felt like it was time to set up my future, so I set a goal. My goal was independence.
- The reality is: sometimes you lose. And you’re never too good to lose. You’re never too big to lose. You’re never too smart to lose. It happens.
Beyonce Instagram Captions
- We all have our imperfections. But I’m human, and you know, it’s important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty.
- I don’t have to prove anything to anyone, I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world.
- It’s really about who you are, and the human being, that makes you beautiful.
- I think it’s healthy for a person to be nervous. It means you care – that you work hard and want to give a great performance. You just have to channel that nervous energy into the show.
- I get nervous when I don’t get nervous. If I’m nervous I know I’m going to have a good show.
- It is so liberating to really know what I want, what truly makes me happy, what I will not tolerate. I have learned that it is no one else’s job to take care of me but me.
- I feel like you get more bees with honey. But that doesn’t mean I don’t get frustrated in my life. My way of dealing with frustration is to shut down and to think and speak logically.
- I truly believe that women should be financially independent of their men. And let’s face it, money gives men the power to run the show. It gives men the power to define value. They define what’s sexy. And men define what’s feminine. It’s ridiculous.
- The more you mature, you realize that these imperfections make your more beautiful.
- The more successful I become, the more I need a man.
Famous Beyonce Lyrics
- I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.
- If you are with the right person, it brings out the best version of you.
- If you’ve been doing all you can and it’s not happening for you, go out and have you a good old time. Put on your sexy dress and move on.
- Power’s not given to you. You have to take it.
- The great thing about McDonald’s is that they have a lot of different things on the menu. I love their salads.
- There’s my personal life, my sensitive side, and then me as a performer, sexy and energized and fun.
- If I weren’t performing, I’d be a beauty editor or a therapist. I love creativity, but I also love to help others. My mother was a hairstylist, and they listen to everyone’s problems – like a beauty therapist!
- We have to teach our boys the rules of equality and respect so that as they grow up gender equality becomes a natural way of life. And we have to teach our girls that they can reach as high as humanly possible.’
- You know how they sit down and watch whoever they’re going to play and study themselves? That’s how I treat this.
- To be able to travel the world, especially to places I never thought I’d be… it’s really, you know, still fascinating for me.
Quotes By Beyonce
- When you’re a pop star, it’s a little conservative; you always have to stay in a box. You have fans that are five and fans that are 65; there are so many people wanting so many things.
- My focus is my art, and that’s what I love to do. I have to be really passionate in order to do something. I’ve turned down many things that I just didn’t believe in.
- Why do you have to choose what type of woman you are? Why do you have to label yourself anything?
- [A true diva is] graceful, and talented, and strong, and fearless and brave and someone with humility.
- Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.
- I’m over being a pop star. I don’t wanna be a hot girl. I wanna be iconic.
- We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.
- I am a woman and when I think, I must speak.
- There are ups and downs in this love. Got a lot to learn in this love. Through the good and the bad, still got love.
- You can’t fix what you can’t see. It’s the soul that needs the surgery
Rocket Lyric Beyonce
- When I leave this world, I’ll leave no regrets. Leave something to remember, so they won’t forget I was here.
- I’m going to keep running because a winner don’t quit on themselves.
- I’m a human being and I fall in love and sometimes I don’t have control of every situation.
- When you love and accept yourself, when you know who really cares about you, and when you learn from your mistakes, then you stop caring about what people who don’t know you think.
- I love my job, but it’s more than that: I need it.
- Just knowing someone’s always going, to be honest and tell the truth, [who] can understand exactly what I’m going through — and I can understand exactly what he’s going through.
- ‘We were friends first, for a year and half. Before we went on any date, on the phone for a year and a half. And that foundation is so important in a relationship. And just to have someone that you just like, is so important.’
- When I’m not feeling my best I ask myself, ‘What are you gonna do about it?’ I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.
- The old lessons of submissiveness and fragility made us victims. Women are so much more than that. You can be a businesswoman, a mother, an artist, and a feminist – whatever you want to be – and still be a sexual being. It’s not mutually exclusive.
- I can never be safe; I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.
Jay Z Instagram
- The life, the world, the people owe you nothing, but neither they can define who you are. Your self-confidence and destiny is what you make them to be!
- What does fear taste like? Success. I have accomplished nothing without a little taste of fear in my mouth.
- If you live your life with kindness and giving other people great energy, that beauty, and great energy comes back to you.
- I am powerful…I’m more powerful than my mind can even digest and understand.
- Took 45 minutes to get all dressed up, we ain’t even gonna make it to this club. – Partition
- So since I’m not your everything, How about I’ll be nothing? – Irreplaceable
- You don’t deserve my tears. I guess that’s why they ain’t there. – Best Thing I Never Had
- Cause you had your turn, but now you gon’ learn, what it really feels like to miss me. – Single Ladies
- You’re the only one I wish I could forget. – Broken Hearted Girl
- Got me looking, so crazy, my baby. I’m not myself, lately I’m foolish, I don’t do this. – ‘Crazy In Love
Beyonce Love Quotes
- I hop up out the bed and get my swag on. I look in the mirror, say, ‘What’s up?’ – Hold Up
- She grinds from Monday to Friday, works from Friday to Sunday. – 6 Inch
- We woke up in the kitchen saying ‘How the hell did this shit happen?’ – Drunk In Love
- Tonight I’m not takin’ no calls, ‘cause I’ll be dancin.’ – Telephone
- I got style and I got ass. – Why Don’t You Love Me?
- Gravity can’t forget to pull me back to the ground again. – Halo
- You lookin’ like you like what you see. – Check On It
- I wanna say I lived each day until I die. – I Was Here
- I’m a train wreck in the morning. – Flaws and All
Let us know your views about these Beyonce Instagram Captions.