Your Lifes On The Line and you need some motivation, right? We have been there too. Here are some of the amazing Brilliant Quotes to help you find motivation.
Table of contents
- We don’t control our innate skills but we do control our effort and attitude.
- A brilliant man would find a way not to fight a war.
- How we learn has nothing to do with how brilliant we are.
- Our children are only as brilliant as we allow them to be.
- You weren’t born to fit in. You were born to be brilliant.
- Don’t trust a brilliant idea unless it survives the hangover.
- It’s brilliant, being depressed; you can behave as badly as you like.
- Brilliant people never think of the lives they smash, being brilliant.
- Operating in an unlit world, the unconscious mind is a brilliant detective.
- Do you want a collection of brilliant minds or a brilliant collection of minds?
- Surrounded yourself with brilliant people. You can’t HELP but grow when that happens.
- The most brilliant fortunes are often not worth the littleness required to gain them.
- Behind every brilliant performance, there were countless hours of practice and preparation.
- The most brilliant qualities become useless when they are not sustained by the force of character.
- A brilliant mind was never as clever as three average minds sniffing after something of interest.
- There is no idea so brilliant or original that a sufficiently-untalented writer can’t screw it up.
- The most successful and brilliant work a lighting designer can do is usually the least noticeable.
- There are very few really brilliant men who have not had at least one madman among their ancestors.
- There are fine things that are more brilliant when they are unfinished than when finished too much.
- The true test of a brilliant theory is what first is thought to be wrong is later shown to be obvious.
Ashleigh Brilliant Quotes
- If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered.
- The most brilliant flashes of wit come from a clouded mind, as lightning leaps only from an obscure firmament.
- If you’re brilliant and open-minded, you can start at the top.
- A brilliant design will always benefit from the input of others.
- Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
- It’s always a struggle to make things sound more or less brilliant.
- Everyone we regard as brilliant has endured an enormous amount of failure.
- A brilliant strategy is the best route to desirable ends with available means.
- A perfect conversation would run much less to brilliant sentences than to unfinished ones.
- There are many really stupid ideas that wind up being brilliant if you can implement them.
Quotes About Life
- One of my main goals in life is to make those that believed in me look extremely brilliant.
- You can have brilliant ideas, but if you can’t get them across, your ideas won’t get you anywhere.
- There are plenty of brilliant people who are too stressed out to read challenging literary novels.
- A dull speech that is full of truths is much more brilliant than an eloquent speech that is full of lies!
- Brilliant results don’t just show up by chance. The finest things in life take patience, focus, and sacrifice.
- The key to getting a reputation for being brilliant is actually being brilliant, not just acting like you are.
- Never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surely lose the person for a lifetime. – Shakespeare
- The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people. But because of the silence of good people. – Napoleon
- I am thankful to all those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I did it myself. – Einstein
- If friendship is your weakest point then you are the strongest person in the world. – Abraham Lincoln
You Are Brilliant Quotes
- We must learn to live together as brothers or we will perish together as fools. – Martin Luther King
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. – Mahatma Gandhi
- It is very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to win someone. – Dr. Abdul Kalaam
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. -Nelson Mandela
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. -Walt Disney
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. -Steve Jobs
- If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. -Oprah Winfrey
- Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans. -John Lennon
- If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success. -James Cameron
Making Moves Quotes
- Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. -Mother Teresa
- When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. -Margaret Mead
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. -Robert Louis Stevenson
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. -Benjamin Franklin
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. -Helen Keller
- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. -Aristotle
- Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated. -Maya Angelou
What Are Some Good Yearbook Quotes
- In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. -Abraham Lincoln
- Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. -Babe Ruth
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. -Helen Keller
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. -Thomas A. Edison
- You have brains in your head, You have feet in your shoes, You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. -Dr. Seuss
- Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts. -Winston S. Churchill
- Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. -Henry David Thoreau
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time. -Steve Jobs
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well. -John D. Rockefeller Jr.
- I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. -Thomas Jefferson
What Is Best In Life
- The real test is not whether you avoid this failure because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere. -Barack Obama
- You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. -Wayne Gretzky
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. -Henry Ford
- I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear. -Rosa Parks
- I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples. -Mother Teresa
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, ‘I’m possible!’ -Audrey Hepburn
- The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. -Ayn Rand
- The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I want either less corruption or more chance to participate in it.
- Sometimes the most urgent and vital thing you can possibly do is take a complete rest.
- Good ideas are common – what’s uncommon are people who will work hard enough to bring them about.
- I have abandoned my search for truth and am now looking for a good fantasy
- If you don’t like my opinion of you, you can always improve
- For some strange reason, no matter where I go, the place is always called here.
- The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary.
- My life has a superb cast, but I cannot figure out the plot.
- To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target
- If you can’t learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly.
- Maybe I’m lucky to be going so slowly, because I may be going in the wrong direction
- Not being able to do everything is no excuse for not doing everything you can.
Your Lifes On The Line
- There may not be a Heaven, but there is a San Francisco.
- One possible reason why things aren’t going according to plan is that there never was a plan.
- I try to take it one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
- The closest you will ever come in this life to an orderly universe is a good library.
- Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am master of my fate and captain of my soul.
- The whole world is our dining room, but be careful: it is also our garbage can
- Unless you move, the place where you are in the place where you will always be.
- The time for action is past! Now is the time for senseless bickering!
- Strange as it may seem, my life is based on a true story
- I don’t have any solution, but I certainly admire the problem.
Life Is What You Make It Quotes
- My computer must be broken: whenever I ask a wrong question, it gives a wrong answer.
- If you can’t go where people are happier, try to make people happier where you are.
- There is a vast region of enormous potential located somewhere between your ears.
- I will always love the false image I had of you.
- Just because I accept you as you do not mean that I have given up all hope of your improvement.
Let us know your views on these Brilliant Quotes.
Also, check out these Goodreads Quotes.