Table of contents
- Just think… one day it will my turn to change your diaper.
- Why don’t you social distance yourself and throw away the diaper?
- That’s how you bring about a change in the world, one diaper at a time.
- If you think this diaper makes my butt look big, it is time to change it.
- Phew! That was a marathon poop session, can’t wait for the next!
- It looks like you might need a little more sleep, just sayin’.
- 3 am. Party in my crib, be there. Bring your own diaper.
- Raising kids is part joy and part guerilla warfare. All parents are veterans.
- I know this isn’t freediving, but how long can you hold your breath?
- You haven’t seen smelly yet, wait till I start eating solids hahaha.
- Hold on a second, didn’t we just do this five minutes ago?
- Someday I will sleep quietly through the night and so will you!
- Are we keeping count? Cause only 4,000 more until I am potty trained.
- Don’t look at me; this one is coming from daddy.
- Open this and find out the fastest way to clear a room.
- When I’m through with this, I’ll set a world record!
- Roses are red; Violets are Blue. Will this have pee or will this have poo?
- Radioactive waste, proceed to open and dispose of with extreme caution.
- That weird new toy you got scared this out of me.
- You are doing great; it will be over soon, hang in there!
Diaper Girl Captions
- Dad’s great, mom is amazing, but whoever changes this is the best.
- My motto in life – as you will soon come to realise: go big or go home.
- This is not for the faint of heart, open at your own risk!
- What goes in through the front come out through the back.
- I’ve given you an extra load today cause I love you so much.
- Let’s see how long you can really hold your breath for!
- Get a new one; there’s a lot more where that came from.
- You can go take a long shower after this, I promise!
- Maybe you should wear a gas mask to diffuse this one.
- Hello there, I’m trapped inside. Care to set me free?
Diaper Boy Captions
- I love you, so I make diaper bombs for you all day.
- If you can read, then you put the diaper backward genius!… Just kidding.
- Sleep is for the weak, the strong change diapers at 4 am.
- Poops, I did it again, I made you believe that this could be pee.
- Gas mask, check. Hazmat suit, check. You’re GO to diffuse.
- Are we gonna do this or will it be 1-800-Grandma?
- Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason. Mark Twain
- Do you live each day as if it’s your first or your last? Either way you should probably have a diaper on. Ellen DeGeneres
- The only time you can change someone is when they are in diapers. Kris Carr
- One of the most important things to remember about infant care is: don’t change diapers in midstream. Don Marquis
Diaper Captions Tumblr
- Changing a diaper is a lot like getting a present from your grandmother – you’re not sure what you’ve got but you’re pretty sure you’re not going to like it. Jeff Foxworthy
- I’ll tell you my routine – it’s really exciting. I feed, I burp, I change diapers, I pump. And then I have a tiny window of time to myself. Marcia Cross
- No one’s raising children any more. To love a child, you’ve got to work for it. You have to change its diapers and feed it at night! Lauren Hutton
- I can change a diaper in 30 seconds flat. I set the new one beneath the old one. That way, it’s just wipe and pull the flap over Drew Brees
- Men should always change diapers. It’s a very rewarding experience. It’s mentally cleansing. It’s like washing dishes, but imagine if the dishes were your kids, so you really love the dishes. Chris Martin
- In the period where I had to live the life of a citizen – a life where, like everybody else, I did tons of laundry and cleaned toilet bowls, changed hundreds of diapers and nursed children – I learned a lot. Patti Smith
- The real Michael Jackson that has not been seen… with children, one in diapers, the other two toddlers Geraldo Rivera
- I’ve raised Michael. I changed his diapers when he was little. Jackie Jackson
- I once knew a chap who had a system of just hanging the baby on the clothes line to dry and he was greatly admired by his fellow citizens for having discovered a wonderful innovation on changing a diaper. Damon Runyon
- Why do otherwise sane, competent, strong men, men who can wrestle bears or raid corporations, shrink away in horror at the thought of washing a dish or changing a diaper? Frank Pittman
- I didn’t know you had to change diapers so often. I couldn’t believe it – we must change them 10 times a day – each. So that’s 20 diapers a piece a day. Stanley Tucci
- I met Cynthia when I was 12, proposed at 16, became engaged at 17, married her at 19 and we had a baby when I was 20. If extra work could pay for a lot of diapers, that was for me. Kent McCord
Let us know your thoughts about these Diaper Captions.