Table of contents
Quotes About Dont Judge Me
- Nobody lived my life. Nobody cried my tears. So don’t judge me. Kristen Stewart
- Don’t judge me because I sin differently from you. Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- Don’t judge me. You know my name, but not my story. Demi Lovato
- Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I’m not perfect -and I don’t live to be- but before you start pointing fingers… make sure you hands are clean! Bob Marley
- If you don’t know me, don’t judge me. Tupac Shakur
- Don’t judge me by my past. I don’t live there anymore Zig Ziglar
- The way that other people judge me is none of my business. Martha Beck
- Judge me if you want to. And as a matter of fact, it won’t even count, ’cause the only person who can judge is God. Kelly Rowland
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them. Mother Teresa
- Before you judge someone else, stop and think about all that God has forgiven you for. Joyce Meyer
Dont Judge Me Quotes
- Don’t judge me because I’m quiet. No one plans a murder out loud. Darynda Jones
- Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own. Paulo Coelho
- Don’t judge me by the cover, ’cause I’m a real good book. Dolly Parton
- So please don’t judge me and I won’t judge you ’cause it could get ugly before it gets beautiful. Chris Brown
- We judge ourselves by our intentions. And others by their actions. Stephen Covey
- Every day people judge all other people. The question is whether they judge wisely. Orson Scott Card
- Don’t judge me, you could be me in another life. Sting
- Don’t judge the past by the standards of today. It won’t work. They’re incompatible. Richelle Mead
- Don’t judge me. I made a lot of money. Samantha Bee
- Please don’t judge me too much until you are older and know more things. (Spoken from mother to daughter) Ann Brashares
- Don’t judge me by my past I don’t live there anymore.
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them.- MotherTeresa
- Not judging people is the fastest way to peace. – Jonathan Jackson
- Once you awaken you will have no interest in judging those who sleep.
- It is the property of fools to be always judging. – Thomas Fuller
- Why judge when it’s only a matter of perception._ Haresh Sippy
- The least amount of judging we can do, the better off we are._ Michael J. Fox
- Every time I judge someone else, I reveal an unhealed part of myself.- Anonymous
- Beware, so long as you live, of judging men by their outward appearance.- Jean de La Fontaine
- Easy to judge the mistakes of others, difficult to recognize our own mistakes. – Anonymous
We Can’T Let People Know We Sit
- When someone judges you, it isn’t actually about you. It’s about them and their own insecurities, limitations, and needs. -Lulu
- Everyone has untold stories of pain and sadness that make them love and live a little differently than you do. Stop judging, instead try to understand.- Anonymous
- Judging others is just wasting your time, giving your advice to men who don’t pay._ Toba Beta
- You want to remember that while you’re judging the book, the book is also judging you.- Stephen King
- We are very good lawyers for our own mistakes but very good judges for the mistakes of others.
- Everything we judge in others is something within ourselves we don’t want to face.
- Judging is giving too much value on the surface and missing the value beneath ― Dee Dee Artner
- Society judges people by their successes. I get attracted by their dedication, simplicity, and humility. ― Debasish Mridha
- Faultfinders usually are not content with their own situations in life and therefore try to make others miserable by judging them.― Greg Gordon
- When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself. – Earl Nightingale
Quotes About Judgement
- We should be rigorous in judging ourselves and gracious in judging others.- John Wesley
- If I stop judging other people, I free myself from being judged, and I can dance!- Patti Digh
- Some people come into our life as a blessing, while others come into our life as a lesson, so love them for who they are instead of judging them for who they are not.- Yolanda Hadid
- Stop judging how far people still have to go. Start celebrating how far they’ve come.- Anonymous
- How would your life be different if…You stopped making negative judgmental assumptions about people you encounter? Let today be the day…You look for the good in everyone you meet and respect their journey._ Steve Maraboli
- I have spent my life judging the distance between American reality and the American dream._ Bruce Springsteen
- Let them judge you They will judge you and let them judge you. You just don’t have to care. Let go of what others think about you and let yourself shine. Do your thing and keep rolling because you got this.-Charles E Hudson
- Most people who are criticizing and judging haven’t even tried what you failed at. – David Goggins
- Do not be the judge of people; do not make assumptions about others. A person is destroyed by holding judgments about others. – Gautam Buddha
- Do not judge, or you too will be judged. (Matthew 7:1-5)
Love Don’T Judge
- For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
- The spiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one. – 1 Corinthians 2:15
- Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment. (John 7:24)
- Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; (Luke 6:37)
- Why do you pass judgment on your brother? Or you, why do you despise your brother? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God;
- Yes, let God be the Judge. Your job today is to be a witness.
- When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself.
- Judge tenderly, if you must. There is usually a side you have not heard, a story you know nothing about, and a battle waged that you are not having to fight.
- Don’t judge too harshly, for if your weaknesses were to be placed under your footsteps, most likely you would stumble and fall as well.
- Judge me if you want, but at the end of my life I choose to have memories not regrets.
Dont Judge Me Quotes And Sayings
- We should not judge people by their peak of excellence; but by the distance they have traveled from the point where they started.
- Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.
- I can usually judge a fellow by what he laughs at.
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
- No one has the right to judge you, because no one really knows what you have been through.
- They might have heard the stories, but they didn’t feel what you felt in your heart.
- I’m not judging people, I’m judging their actions. It’s the same type of distinction that I try to apply to myself, to judge, but not be judgmental.
- Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.(Matthew 7:12)
- We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It’s one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it’s another to think that yours is the only path.
- To judge individuals before understanding them is a form of human rejection and feeds upon itself.
- The least amount of judging we can do, the better off we are.
- You can’t judge people and touch their souls at the same time.
- People will judge you for no reason. Use the stones they cast to build a solid foundation because once you are strong, you are unstoppable.
- It is an unnecessary burden to make negative judgmental assumptions about others. We are all on a journey.
- People hasten to judge in order not to be judged themselves.
- Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.
- Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.
- Don’t judge men’s wealth or godliness by their Sunday appearance.
- Judge not thy neighbor until thou art come into his place.
Who Are You To Judge
- No accurate thinker will judge another person by that which the other person’s enemies say about him.
- If two friends ask you to judge a dispute, don’t accept, because you will lose one friend; on the other hand, if two strangers come with the same request, accept because you will gain one friend.
- We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done.
- We judge others by their behavior. We judge ourselves by our intentions.
- We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others by their acts.
- A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.
- Before the throne of the Almighty, man will be judged not by his acts but by his intentions. For God alone reads our hearts.
- Our judgements judge us, and nothing reveals us, exposes our weaknesses, more ingeniously than the attitude of pronouncing upon our fellows.
- Let every man judge according to his own standards, by what he has himself read, not by what others tell him.
- He who judges the colors of man, must have forgotten that the color of his blood is the same as any other.
Quotes On Judging Others
- In judging others a man laboreth in vain; he often erreth, and easily falleth into sin; but in judging and examining himself he always laboreth to good purpose.
- By judging others we blind ourselves to our own evil and to the grace which others are just as entitled to as we are.
- When someone means a lot to you, but it was never meant to be and you just have to let go
- Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you
- The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about
Let us know your thoughts about these Dont Judge Me Quotes.