There comes a time when we want to express our emotions in our social media and Instagram posts. Thinking about the perfect Instagram captions can be hard. So, we have handpicked these Emo Quotes and Emotional Quotes.
Read all these Captions and let us know your feedback about our work.
Table of contents
- Saddest Emo Quotes
- Emo Quotes
- Feeling Forgotten Quotes
- Emo Love Quotes
- Sad Emo Quotes That Make You Cry
- Emo Aesthetic
- So What If I Like Being Emo/Goth Quotes
- Emotional Pain Quotes
- Emo Philips Quotes
- When A Emo Best Friend Moves Away Quotes
- Emo Stereotypes
- Sad Emo Quotes
- Emo Phrases
- Emotional Intelligence Quotes
- Edgy Sayings
- Emo Poems
- Sad Emo Quotes It Only Hurts When I Breathe
- Emo Quotes About Being Alone
- Depressing Emo Quotes
- Emo Stuff
- Cringe Emo
- Life Of Emo
- I Feel Nothing Quotes
- Cute Emo Quotes
- Emo Posts
- Things Emos Say
- Emo Quotes About Life
- Love Is Giving Someone The Power To Destroy You Quote
- Ultimate Quotations
- Feeling Numb Emotionally Quotes
- Emotional Quotes
- Im Done Quotes
- Emotional Quotes About Love
- Quotes About Life And Love
- Emotional Abuse Quotes
- Why Am I So Emotional Quotes
- My Feelings For You
- Beaten Quotes
- Sad Family Quote
- How You Make Me Feel Quotes
- Being Let Down Quotes
- Emotional Statuses
- Strong Feeling Quotes
- Harsh Quotes
- Emotional Sentences
- Life Up And Down Quotes
- Shutting Down Quotes
- Emotional Support Quotes
- Hidden Feelings Quotes
- Say What You Feel Quotes
- Quotes About Hurt Feelings
- Thoughts And Emotions
- No One Understands Quotes
- When Someone Puts You Down Quotes
- People Who Use You Quotes
- Control Emotions Quotes
- Deep Feelings Quotes
- Quotes About Not Belonging
- Conclusion about these Emo Quotes
Saddest Emo Quotes
- I think of you once a day, and that thought lasts for 24 hours.
- They broke the wrong parts of me. They broke my wings and forgot I had claws.
- One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love!- Sophocles
- Love asks me no questions and gives me endless support.– William Shakespeare
- To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others.- Anne-Sophie Swetchine
- I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.- Roy Croft
- When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before. – Blaise Pascal
- Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young.- Sir Arthur Pinero
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.- Lao Tzu
- Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.- James Baldwin
- We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.- Sam Keen
- Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.- Lao Tzu
- You were my first my last. There shall never be another you. You are a lifetime you are my life.- Malika E. Nura
- Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt, but it’s the only way to love life completely.- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Sometimes no matter how much you try to speak your heart out, words are not just enough to describe how you truly feel.
- I have learned now that while those who speak about one’s miseries usually hurt, those who keep silent hurt more. – C.S. Lewis
- The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard but must be felt with the heart.- Helen Keller
- Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.- Elbert Hubbard
- You never know how deep love grows till you lose it. And you never, never, never realize it’s true for you until it’s gone.- Isaac Hayes
- My bounty is as boundless as the sea. My love as deep; the more I give to thee. The more I have, for both are infinite.- William Shakespeare
Feeling Forgotten Quotes
- The beautiful thing about love is that you just need to plant it once and nurture it and it shall bloom into blossoms that would cover the valleys.- Hermann J. Steinherr
- To die is nothing, but it is terrible not to live.- Victor Hugo
- Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.- John W. Gardner
- Life is in ourselves and not in the external.- Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.- Neale Donald Walsch
- Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.- Omar Khayyam
- He who has a why to live can bear almost anyhow.- Friedrich Nietzsche
- The fullness of life is only accessible in the present moment.- Eckhart Tolle
- In the circle of life, there is no top, no corner, and no straight lines.- Mike Dolan
- Life is too deep for words, so don’t try to describe it, just live it.- C S Lewis
Emo Love Quotes
- We are always getting ready to live but never living.- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.- Soren Kierkegaard
- You never really know the true quality of someone’s character until the road gets rocky.
- Face the facts of being what you are, for that, is what changes what you are.- Soren Kierkegaard
- The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of every day.
- If you were able to believe in Santa Claus for like 8 years, you can believe in yourself for like 5 minutes.
- Your way of thinking affects your life very deeply. So think positive and be positive.- Anurag Prakash Ray
- Our task in life is to find our deep soul work and throw ourselves headlong into it.- Phil Cousineau
- In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.- Albert Camus
- You deserve to be happy. You deserve to live a life that lights you up. Don’t ever forget that.— Coco Calla
Share these Emo Quotes and Emotional Quotes with your friends.
Sad Emo Quotes That Make You Cry
- This life is like a swimming pool. You dive into the water, but you can’t see how deep it is.- Dennis Rodman
- You are a hurricane of a girl; remember to breathe every once in a while, do not drown within your own storm.
- The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about.
- Our greatest achievement in life is being happy with the little things that probably mean nothing to others.- Hermann J Steinherr
- What matters in life is what you care about and what you will continue to make effort towards caring about it.- Nokwethemba Nkosi
- When something bad happens, you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.
- We ask for long life, but ’tis deep life, or noble moments that signify. Let the measure of time be spiritual, not mechanical.- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- We must laugh and cry, enjoy and suffer, in a word, vibrate to our full capacity… I think that’s what being really human means.- Gustave Flaubert
- Take life one step at a time look forward to your future, stop looking back, and regretting the past, the past is the past because it does not last! -Abhishek Tiwari
- Relax and trust the timing of your life. You will figure out your career, You will find the right relationship, You will become the person you always wanted to be. Just don’t forget to appreciate who you are now. — Ruben Chavez
- Your thoughts, feelings and sensations are the waves of the ocean – coming and going. There are big strong waves and there are soft gentle waves; they are all water and all part of the ocean.
- A real friend isn’t capable of feeling sorry for you.
- He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.
- We are neither on good terms or bad. We are no longer anything.
- Friendship based solely upon gratitude is like a photograph; with time it fades.
- Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself.
- No one is really busy. It all depends on what number you are on their priority list.
- It’s sad when you realize you aren’t as important to someone as you thought you were.
- Sometimes you have to give up on people. Not because you don’t care, because they don’t.
- In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
So What If I Like Being Emo/Goth Quotes
- When you are happy, you enjoy the music. But, when you are sad you understand the lyrics.
- I guess what they say is true/Friends come and go/But I never thought that would apply to you.
- I’ve had many ‘best friends’ over the years. The one problem with these friendships? They didn’t last.
- Don’t trust too much, don’t love too much, don’t care too much because that ‘too much’ will hurt you so much!
- Why did you bother smiling in front of my face when you were busy gossiping behind my back? I hate you.
- Some people aren’t loyal to you. They are loyal to their needs of you. Once their needs change, so does their loyalty.
- ‘Somebody asked me if I knew you. A million memories flash through my mind, but I just smiled and said I used to.
- A friend on the face, a bully in disguise. I should have known from the start, not to let our friendship get to my heart.
- Nobody likes being alone that much. I don’t go out of my way to make friends, that’s all. It just leads to disappointment.
- ‘Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if contact is lost.
Emotional Pain Quotes
- Don’t ever say that we were friends, don’t ever believe that you can make amends. People like you give friendship a bad name, I hope you suffer in guilt and shame. I hate you.
- Only in the darkness can you see the stars.- Martin Luther King Jr.
- You can’t study the darkness by flooding it with light.- Edward Abbey
- Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness.- Anne Frank
- There is no such thing as darkness; only a failure to see.- Malcolm Muggeridge
- It was the possibility of darkness that made the day seem so bright.- Stephen King
- No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. – George Chakiris
- The more we deny that we have a dark side, the more power it has over us. – Sheryl Lee
- Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.- Yoda
- All great and beautiful work has come of first gazing without shrinking into the darkness. -John Ruskin
Use Emo Quotes and Emotional Quotes on your Instagram Posts.
Emo Philips Quotes
- Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.- Stephen King
- Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people.- Carl Jung
- Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift.- Mary Oliver
- The depth of darkness to which you can descend and still live is an exact measure of the height to which you can aspire to reach.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word ‘happy’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.
- To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your path, and don’t worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest.
- Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.- Edgar Allan Poe
- 110 Deep NF Quotes on Music, Love and Life (Nathan Feuerstein)
- We might be the master of our own thoughts; still we are the slaves of our own emotions.
When A Emo Best Friend Moves Away Quotes
- Silence makes the real conversations between friends. Not the saying, but the never needing to say that counts.
- Anyone who says he is not emotional is not getting what he should out of life.
- Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.
- I have mixed emotions today. It’s been tough couple of weeks.
- Your thoughts affect your emotions. You emotions affect your decisions. Your decisions affect your life.
- They broke the wrong parts of me. They broke my wings and forgot i had claws.
- If i had the emotional maturity for a relationship you’d be at the top of my list.
- In a very real sense we have two minds, One that thinks and one that feels.
- Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few.
- You’ll just never know.. So many emotions i choose not be show.
- One day you’re going to remember me and how much i love you… Then you’re going to hate yourself for letting me go.
- Don’t love too deeply until you’re sure that the other person loves you with the same depth. Because the depth of your love today is the depth of your wound tomorrow.
- She’s very upset, very emotional. She’s lost without him. That was her whole life.
- Love is the most powerful emotion, and that makes it the most dangerous.
- People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.
- The sad part is the emotional toll it’s taken over the years.
- When you love someone, you love the person as they are, and not as you’d like them to be…
- It’s not that i want to have it, It’s just that i want to it…
- ..And if you ever feeling lonely, just look at the moon. Someone, Somewhere, is looking at it too..
- You are my life. You are the only thing it would hurt to lose.
Sad Emo Quotes
- Sometimes it’s not the song that makes you emotional, It’s the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
- It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much remembers.
- What’s more painful? When a person whom you trusted hurts you, or the person whom you hurt, Still trust you.
- I fall short of words to tell you how much you mean to me. All I can say is that my life revolves around you, and nothing else matters.
- Come live in my heart and pay no rent. –Samuel Lover
- Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar: but never doubt I love. –William Shakespeare
- Scarlett, you need kissing badly. That’s what’s wrong with you. You should be kissed and by someone who knows how. –Margaret Mitchell(Gone with the wind)
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. –A.A. Milne
- We would be together and have our books and at night be warm in bed together with the windows opens and the stars bright. –Ernest Hemingway
- You and I, it’s as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught. –Boris Pasternak
Share these Emo Quotes and Emotional Quotes with friends.
- I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one; My reason for life. –Ian McEwan
- You will never be truly happy if you continuously hold onto the things that make you sad.
- When you are happy, you enjoy the music. But, when you are sad, you understand the lyrics.
- And if today all you did was hold yourself together, I’m proud of you.
- Sometimes, life will kick you around, but sooner or later, you realize you’re not just a survivor. You’re a warrior, and you’re stronger than anything life throws your way. –Brooke Davis
- Some days are just bad days, that’s all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that’s just the way it is!
- Be thankful for what you have: you’ll end up having more, if you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. –Oprah Winfrey
- Any fool can be happy. It takes a man with a real heart to make beauty out of stuff that makes us weep. –Clive Barker
- There are many things you aren’t going to be able to control in your lifetime; the only thing you can control is your reactions. That’s where the trouble starts, a lot of people aren’t in control of themselves.
- You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness. –Jonathan Safran Foer
Emotional Intelligence Quotes
- You say you’re depressed- all I see is resilience. You are allowed to feel messed up and inside out. It doesn’t mean you’re defective – it just means you’re human. –David Mitchell
- Surround yourself with those who believe in you. Your life is too important for anything less. –Steve Goodier
- When you face difficult times, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you. They’re sent to promote, increase, and strengthen you.
- Someday you’ll realize that every time you were being rejected from something good, you were just being pointed toward something better.
- Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use. –Earl Nightingale
- Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times, and good times. If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.
- Be strong now, because things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.
- You have permission to reSet your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.st, you are not responsible for fixing everything that is broken. You do not have to try and make everyone happy. For now, take the time for you. It’s time to replenish.
- Right in the difficult, we must have our joys, our happiness, our dreams: there against the depth of this background, they stand out, there for the first time we see how beautiful they are. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- Rock bottom became the solid foundation in which I rebuilt my life. –J.K. Rowling
- Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another. What! You too? I thought that no one but myself… –C.S. Lewis
- Nowhere is a wonderful place, especially when you’re beside your best friend.
- There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not in my nature. –Jane Austen
- I don’t want you in my life, I need you in my life. You’re not my friend, you’re my best friend. I don’t like you, I love you! And I am glad I found you because I was absolutely lost without you.
- Friends pick us up when we fall down, and if they can’t pick us up, they lie down and listen for a while.
- Sit with the pain until it passes, and you will be calmer for the next one. –Naval Ravikant
- If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it, and this you have the power to revoke at any moment. –Marcus Aurelius
- Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you. –Shannon L. Alder
- In the process of letting go, you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself.
- You can’t have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time. –Charles Kettering
- Holding on is believing that there’s a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future. –Daphne Rose Kingma
- When it hurts to move on, just remember the pain you felt hanging on.
- The lingering thoughts of the past are there to make you weak, and you alone can stop this from ruining your whole existence by letting go and releasing the pain.
- So we ignore each other and pretend the other person doesn’t exist, but deep down, we both know it wasn’t supposed to end like this.
- I’m proud of my heart, it’s been played, stabbed, cheated, burned, and broken, but somehow still works.
- I wanted to ask her how the same thing could be so ugly and so glorious, and its words and stories so damning and brilliant. – The book thief
- It hurts when you realize you aren’t as important to someone as you thought you were.
- They just ask you how you are? You told them you are fine, but you are not.
- Ask me why I keep on loving you when it’s clear that you don’t feel the same way for me; the problem is that as much as I can’t force you to love me, I can’t force myself to stop loving you.
- What do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the person who makes you cry.
Use these Emo Quotes and Emotional Quotes.
Sad Emo Quotes It Only Hurts When I Breathe
- The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it.
- To be rejected by someone doesn’t mean you should also reject yourself. –Jocelyn Soriano
- Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your own worth.
- Let’s hope that for every time that we get hurt or break our heart, there is something somewhere being written to make up for it. –Mansi Soni
- You’ve got a broken heart. Not a broken life. You’ve got a broken dream, not a broken future.
- Pain makes you stronger, fear makes you braver, heartbreak makes you wiser.
- A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along. –J.S.B. Morse
- You don’t know pain until you’re staring at yourself in the mirror with tears in your eyes, begging yourself to just hold on and be strong.
- I don’t think people realize how much strength it takes to pull your own self out of the poisonous situation with someone you love deeply. So, if you’ve done that today or any day, I’m proud of you. –Horacio Jones
- There is no safe way to remain in an abusive relationship with a person who has no conscience. The only solution is to escape.
Emo Quotes About Being Alone
- Just because no one else can heal or do your inner work for you doesn’t mean you can, should, or need to do it alone.
- Emotional abuse is just as bad as physical abuse. Worse! You can heal broken bones; you can’t heal a broken mind.
- Your relationship should make you feel safe, loved, and happy. Not tense, scared & anxious.
- I haven’t been able to slam-dunk the basketball for the past five years. Or, for the thirty-eight years before that, either. –Dave Barry
- The biggest thing is just routine. I think that’s the biggest correlation between golfers and basketball players. –Steph Curry
- My father taught me this: Do the right thing, never forget your roots, and always count your blessings. –Shaquille O’Neal
- If you isolate your problem from others, your chances of solving it are thin. Problems require wisdom, and wisdom requires perspective. Other people provide that perspective. –Bill Russell
- People have similar goals: health, happiness, and an opportunity to provide for their families. –Steve Kerr
- Being a good teammate isn’t about recognition. I do it because it makes me whole and complete. –Dwyane Wade
- I gave everything I had to basketball. The passion is still there, but the desire to play is not. It was a great ride. –Allen Iverson
Depressing Emo Quotes
- Basketball is a beautiful game when the five players on the court play with one heartbeat. –Dean Smith
- The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great at whatever they want to do.
- I can’t relate to lazy people. We don’t speak the same language. I don’t understand you. I don’t want to understand.
- My brain… it cannot process failure. It will not process failure. Because if I sit there and have to face myself and tell myself, ‘You’re a failure’… I think that’s almost worse than death.
- I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses.
- I’ll do whatever it takes to win games, whether it’s sitting on a bench waving a towel, handing a cup of water to a teammate, or hitting the game-winning shot.
- I focus on one thing and one thing only -that’s trying to win as many championships as I can.
- You can’t be afraid to fail. It’s the only way you succeed. You’re not gonna succeed all the time and I know that.
- I always say, decisions I make, I live with them. There are always ways you can correct them or ways you can do them better. At the end of the day, I live with them.
- Once you become a professional athlete or once you do anything well, then you’re automatically a role model …I have no problem being a role model, I love it. I have kids looking up to me and hopefully, I inspire these kids to do good things.
- You know, my family and friends have never been yes-men: ‘Yes, you’re doing the right thing, you’re always right.’ No, they tell me when I’m wrong, and that’s why I’ve been able to stay who I am and stay humble.
- I’m going to use all my tools, my God-given ability, and make the best life I can with it.
- My mom and I have always been there for each other. We had some tough times, but she was always there for me.
- I think the reason why I am who I am today is that I went through those tough times when I was younger.
- You lose in the Finals, they’re all disappointing. Doesn’t matter if I’m playing in Miami, Cleveland, or on Mars. You lose the Finals, it’s disappointing.
- I need music. It’s like my heartbeat, so to speak. It keeps me going no matter what’s going on – bad games, press, whatever!
- Ever since I was a kid, I was always the winner.
- My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.
- Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
- I’ve failed over & over & over again in my life & that is why I succeed.
Share these Emo Quotes and Emotional Quotes.
- To be successful, you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don’t isolate.
- I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
- I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.
- The minute you get away from fundamentals – whether it’s proper technique, work ethic, or mental preparation – the bottom can fall out of your game, your schoolwork, your job, whatever you’re doing.
- The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play Drop the Handkerchief. –James Naismith
- There is no such thing as a perfect basketball player, and I don’t believe there is only one greatest player either. –Michael Jordan
- Basketball is a lifelong game. You continue to learn from the game day in and day out, and all along the way, you get better. –Scottie Pippen
- What you are as a person is far more important than what you are as a basketball player. –John Wooden
- Without my success in basketball, I’m nothing. My family, my daughter, my teammates, my foundation, my acting career – they all depend on that success. –Ray Allen
- If every basketball player worked as hard as I did, I’d be out of a job. –Steve Nash
Life Of Emo
- The basketball court for me, during a game, is the most peaceful place I can imagine. On the basketball court, I worry about nothing. When I’m out there, no one can bother me. –Michael Jordan
- Leadership, like coaching, is fighting for the hearts and souls of men and getting them to believe in you. –Eddie Robinson
- Do your best when no one is looking. If you do that, then you can be successful in anything you put your mind to. –Bob Cousy
- I don’t complain about playing time. My job is to play so well the coach can’t sit me. –Shane Battier
- I take everything I learned from the streets and put it in my NBA game. –Allen Iverson
- One day you might look up and see me playing the game at 50. Don’t laugh. Never say never. Because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.
- I had always set short-term goals. As I look back, each one of the steps or successes led to the next one.
- I’m hungrier than those other guys out there. Every rebound is a personal challenge.
- I look at my jersey and see the NBA logo, I’m like, ‘I didn’t think I’d be here.’ –Kevin Durant
- A lot of late nights in the gym, a lot of early mornings, especially when your friends are going out, you’re going to the gym, those are the sacrifices that you have to make if you want to be an NBA basketball player. –Jason Kidd
I Feel Nothing Quotes
- Technology is changing the world; it’s changing our sport. It’s changing the way people are following the NBA. –Adam Silver
- A lot of late nights in the gym, a lot of early mornings, especially when your friends are going out, you’re going to the gym, those are the sacrifices that you have to make if you want to be an NBA basketball player.
- We don’t wanna hear this punk ass sh*t. — Damian Lillard’s response to NBA referees admitting that they blew a goaltending call.
- A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals. –Larry Bird
- Great players are willing to give up their achievement for the achievement of the group. It enhances everybody. –Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- Discover your gift, develop your gift, and then give it away every day. –Don Meyer Emotional Quotes
- You can’t get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good. –Jerry West
- I grew up watching basketball played the right way. Guys looking for the open man, Guys making the extra pass, Guys giving their best and coming through in big moments. –Bill Simmons
- Once you get a taste of where you want to go, motivation takes care of itself. –Chuck Daly
- Basketball is like a fast-paced game of chess, where every move has its benefits and repercussions. –Bill Walton
Cute Emo Quotes
- The key to coaching is not what you do, but the way you do it. The intangibles, the motivational parts of the game are the most important facets of it. –Rick Pitino
- Remember that basketball is a game of habits. If you make the other guy deviate from his habits, you’ve got him. –Bill Russell
- I think it’s great that young girls have the WNBA to look up to now. –Candace Parker
- It’s not all about shooting. That’s such a small part of my game, but that’s what people focus on the most. I just try to do the little things. –Diana Taurasi
- I urge all of you, all of you, to enjoy your life, the precious moments you have. To spend each day with some laughter and some thought, to get your emotions going. –Jimmy Valvano
- When it’s played the way is supposed to be played, basketball happens in the air; flying, floating, elevated above the floor, levitating the way oppressed peoples of this earth imagine themselves in their dreams. –John Edgar Wideman
- My responsibility is getting all my players playing for the name on the front of the jersey, not the one on the back.
- If I walk into a home and a kid disrespects a woman, his mother, or grandmother, then I am out… I won’t recruit them. –John Calipari
- I want to continue to help these young women to be successful. You don’t just say goodbye at the end of their playing careers and end it there. –Pat Summitt
- My relationship with Northeast Ohio is bigger than basketball. I didn’t realize that four years ago. I do now. –LeBron James
Let us know your thoughts about these Emo Quotes and Emotional Quotes.
- Inspirational Football Quotes That Prove It’s More Than Just a Game
- Short Football Quotes That Will Change the Way You Think About Football
- Football Coach Quotes to Help Take Your Game to the Next Level
- I once cried because I had no shoes to play football with my friends, but one day I saw a man who had no feet, and I realized how rich I am. –Zinedine Zidane
- Playing with your feet is one thing. Playing with your heart is another.
- It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up. –Vince Lombardi
- I’m constantly being asked about individuals. The only way to win is as a team. Football is not about one or two or three-star players. –Pele
- Play for the name on the front of the shirt, and they’ll remember the name on the back. –Tony Adams
- Football is not just a game it is my life. –Ishaque Do
- The game of football really is more cerebral than most people think. To be successful, it takes more than just strength and speed; it takes versatility, intelligence, and ability to think quickly and calmly, to adapt to every situation.
Things Emos Say
- If football has taught me anything, it is that you can overcome anything if, and only if, you love something enough. –Lionel Messi
- God gives gifts to everyone; some can write, some can dance. He gave me the skill to play football, and I am making the most of it. –Ronaldinho
- Don’t practice until you get it right; practice until you can’t get it wrong. –Anurag
- We don’t want to tell our dreams. We want to show them. –Cristiano Ronaldo
- Messi or Ronaldo best player in the world? In the world, I would say Ronaldo. Messi is from another planet. –Arda Turan
- I start early, and I stay late, day after day after day, year after year. It took me 17 years and 114 days to become an overnight success. –Messi
- The enemy of the best is the good. If you’re always settling with what’s good, you’ll never be the best. –Jerry Rice
- I have never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to become the best. –Cristiano Ronaldo
- Football is played with the head. Your feet are just the tools. –Andrea Pirlo
- It is the same for any football player. How many games can players look back and remember clearly? Most of the games and seasons players remember are the ones that meant something to them. It has to mean something to really enjoy it. –Lothar Matthaus
Emo Quotes About Life
- The rules of soccer are very simple. Basically, it is this: If it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does. –Phil Woosnam
- They didn’t get angry because I took my shirt off and got booked; they saw my physique and got jealous. –Mario Balotelli Emotional Quotes
- My wife doesn’t like football. One day she called me 10 minutes before a game to find out where I was. –Peter Crouch
- I won’t say we have to win, I won’t put that pressure, but we can’t lose. –Jose Mourinho
- Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes, and at the end, the Germans win. –Gary Lineker
- The reason women don’t play football is that 11 of them would never wear the same outfit in public. –Steven Winterburn
- In life, as in a football game, the principle to follow is to hit the line hard. –Theodore Roosevelt
- Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there.
- In the first half, we were like the Dog and Duck; in the second half, we were like Real Madrid. We can’t go on like that. At full-time, I was at them like an irritated Jack Russell. –Ian Holloway
- Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit. –Vince Lombardi
Love Is Giving Someone The Power To Destroy You Quote
- A champion is simply someone who did not give up when they wanted to. –Tom Landry
- The problem you see, it is easy. Most eyes can see what the players can do, but few eyes can see the effect the player has.
- If you think practice is boring, try sitting on the bench.
- Playing football with your feet is one thing, but playing football with your heart is another.
- It’s not how big you are; it’s how big you play.
- That’s the beauty of sport. Sometimes you laugh, sometimes you cry. –Josep Guardiola
- Winning isn’t everything, but the will to win is everything.
- Football is a game of mistakes. Whoever makes the fewest mistakes wins. –Johan Cruyff
- In football, you win as a group, you lose as a group, you divide the credit and the blame.
- An intelligent pass is just as important as a flashy dribble.
Share these Emo Quotes and Emotional Quotes on social media.
- God made certain people play football. He is one of them.
- Some people think football is a matter of life and death; I assure you it is much more serious than that.
- Football is an art like dancing is an art. But only when it’s well done does it become an art.
- It doesn’t matter if you are a boy or girl, in which club do you play, or are you in any club, how old are you… what matters is that you just love football.
- Girls who love football aren’t weird. They are a rare gift from God and deserve bigger diamonds.
- I love football, and it’s the sport, I would really like to play. I’ve said on national television here that I would really love to play for one of our football clubs when I finish my tennis career. –Novak Djokovic
- I love football and beer and have a normal girlfriend. –Josh Duhamel Emotional Quotes
- Anyone can play a game of football, you see a game on a Sunday, pub games, they all love a game of football. The real players had a practice ethic about them. –Alex Ferguson
- Every morning you have two choices: to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them.
- The days you don’t want to are the days’ you need to.
Feeling Numb Emotionally Quotes
- My mistakes will always be used as my motivation, not my excuse.
- Soccer isn’t the same as Bach or Buddhism. But it is often more deeply felt than religion.
- If you can believe it, the mind can achieve it. –Ronnie Lott
- I worked on my weaknesses and made them my strengths. –Sydney Leroux
- Practice like you’re never won; perform like you’re never lost.
- In soccer, skill is the art of turning limitations into virtues.
- Football is a game played with arms, legs, and shoulders but mostly from the neck up. –Knute Rockne
- A coach will impact more young people in a year than the average person does in a lifetime.
- The leader is a matter of having people look at you and gain confidence. If you’re in control, they’re in control.
- A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order.
- A coach is someone who can give correction without resentment. –John Wooden
- Before you can coach others first, you must learn to coach yourself. –Johan Cruyff Emotional Quotes
- Our coach leads by example dedicated and determined, teaches teamwork, motivates and listens, builds character challenges, and develops a commitment to our team, our biggest fan.
- The job of a football coach is to make men do what they don’t want to do in order to achieve what they’re always wanted to be. –Tom Landry
- Coaching is taking a player where they can’t take themselves.
- Being in politics is like being a football coach. You have to be smart enough to understand the game and dumb enough to think it’s important. –Eugene McCarthy
- My coach said I run like a girl, and I said if he ran a little faster, he could too. –Mia Hamm
- The vision of a champion is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion when nobody else is looking. –Mia Hamm
- My headband is my crown, My cleats are my heels, My uniform is my dress. The field is my ballroom. My sweat is my glitter. And the goal is my date. I am a soccer princess.
- Not all girls play with Barbie dolls; some play with football too.
Im Done Quotes
- I would rather be called strong than pretty, I would rather be called muscular than skinny, I would rather be called athletic than beautiful, I would rather be called a soccer player than a girl.
- The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison. –Ann Wigmore Emotional Quotes
- I just don’t want to look back and think, I could’ve eaten that.
- Part of the secret to success in life is to eat what you like.
- There is no sincere love other than the love of food. –George Bernard Shaw
- People who love to eat are always the best people. –Julia Child Emotional Quotes
- The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating. –John Walters
- If you keep good food in your fridge, you will eat good food.
- If you expect your life to be smooth always without any ups and downs, just imagine your biryani as plain white rice. Because all the ups and downs are like spices that make the biryani worth drooling. –Priscilla Sadanand
- I’m a girl who is ‘moody’ as well as ‘foodie.’ So handle with the care my mood swings as well as my food swings.
Use these Emo Quotes and Emotional Quotes on your Instagram Posts.
Emotional Quotes About Love
- Cooking is all about people. Food is maybe the only universal thing that really has the power to bring everyone together. No matter what culture, everywhere around the world, people eat together. –Guy Fieri
- One cannot think well, love well, sleep well if one has not dined well.
- Food brings people together on many different levels. It’s the nourishment of the soul and body: it’s truly love. –Giada De Laurentiis. Emotional Quotes.
- Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments. –Bethenny Frankel
- Food may be essential as fuel for the body, but good food is fuel for the soul. –Malcolm Forbes
- Food is art and science. So, you take something out, you have to work with the recipe to make sure that you’re providing delicious food with cleaner labels.
- You don’t need a silver fork to eat good food. –Paul Prudhomme
- To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art. –Francois De La Rochefoucauld
- Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself.
- I won’t be impressed with technology until I am able to download snacks from the internet.
Quotes About Life And Love
- The older you get, the better you get unless you’re a banana. –Betty White
- Pasta doesn’t make you fat. How much pasta you eat makes you fat. –Giada De Laurentiis Emotional Quotes.
- Sometimes I think, What is Friend? And then I say, Friend is someone to share the last cookie with.
- I’m sorry for what I said when I was hungry.
- Ways to my heart: Buy me food, make me food, and be food.
- When people ask me what is more important, food or love, I don’t answer because I’m eating.
- How about we take this to the bedroom… I whispered to my snacks.
- I’m on a seafood diet. I see food, and I eat it.
- I’m just a girl, standing in front of a salad, asking it to be a donut.
- Food is fuel. Eat to live! Don’t live to eat.
Emotional Abuse Quotes
- The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition. –Thomas Edison
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper. –Adelle Davis
- It’s easier to change a man’s religion than to change his diet. –Margaret Mead
- Instead of seeing organic food as an expense, view it as an investment in your health and a donation towards a safer and better world.
- When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need.
- You are what you eat, so don’t be fast, cheap, easy, or fake!
- Eating healthy, clean, and nutrient-rich food fills your body with energy, nutrients, and antioxidants. Imagine your cells smiling back at you, saying thanks.
- The kitchen is a country in which there are always discoveries to be made. –Grimod de La Reyniere
- I maintain standards, and I strive for perfection. That level of pressure is conveyed in a very bullish way, and that’s what cooking is all about. –Gordon Ramsay
- Cooking is about passion, so it may look slightly temperamental in a way that it’s too assertive to the naked eye. –Gordon Ramsay
Why Am I So Emotional Quotes
- A recipe has no soul. You, as the cook, must bring soul to the recipe. –Thomas Keller
- When we eat together, when we set out to do so deliberately, life is better, no matter what your circumstances. –Thomas Keller
- But once in a while, you might see me at in and out burgers; they make the best fast food Hamburgers around. –Thomas Keller
- Desserts are like mistresses. They are bad for you. So if you are having one, you might as well have two. –Alain Ducasse
- I only get fat when I eat food cooked by other chefs. At home, my wife does all the cooking. She makes simple things like soups and salads. We both like steamed tofu. –Alain Ducasse
- Real food doesn’t have ingredients; real food is ingredients. –Jamie Oliver
- If you can eat with mates or friends or family, I mean, it’s such a brilliant thing, isn’t it? If you feel really rubbish and you have a nice bit of food it makes you feel good, you know? –Jamie Oliver
- I love pizza. I want to marry it, but it would just be to eat her family at the wedding.
- When you eat food with your family and friends, it always tastes better!
- I just want someone to look at me the way I look at food.
Share these Emo Quotes and Emotional Quotes.
My Feelings For You
- Eating spaghetti requires so much attention. That’s why you can never feel lonely while eating it.
- Despite what psychologists will say, it’s completely fine to replace love with food.
- After a good dinner, you can forgive someone, even your family members. –Oscar Wilde
- I lost some weight once, but I found it again in the fridge.
- Is it just me, or does this meal look more scrumptious because I’m on a diet?
- I do not like broccoli. And I haven’t liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. And I’m President of the United States, and I’m not going to eat any more broccoli. –George Bush
- Vegan food is soul food in its truest form. Soul food means to feed the soul. And to me, your soul is your intent. If your intent is pure, you are pure. –Erykah Badu
- As the dry thirsts for water, the starving hunger for food, and lungs demand air to breathe, the one thing a soul truly craves is freedom.
- I get way too much happiness from good food. –Elizabeth Oliver
- I have an enormous fondness for delicious food. It’s very comforting.
- Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all. –Harriet van Horne
- If you wanna eat the best, visit a famous restaurant. If you wanna beat the best, visit street food. –Prabhu
- Happiness has to be about ‘eating spicy street foods with friends.’
- You know, when you say ‘street food’ to an American, maybe it sounds like they are actually eating off the street. –Greg Drescher
- Street foods: A spicy beat travel via ears, nose, and tongue to quench our stomach. –Devisri Eswaran Emotional Quotes
- Street food, I believe, is the salvation of the human race. –Anthony Bourdain
- There is so much more vegetable use in Thailand, India, and China than meat. Yes, when you go to the markets or buy street food, you see shrimp or chicken- but mostly vegetables.
- I think of[street food] as the antidote to fast food; it’s a clear alternative to the king, the clown, and the colonel. –Anthony Bourdain
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- I don’t want to be at the mercy of my emotions. I want to use them, to enjoy them, and to dominate them.
Sad Family Quote
- We all live at the mercy of our emotions. Our emotions influence and shape our desires, thoughts and behaviors and above all our destiny.
- Unexpressed emotions will never die. They are buried alive and will come forth later in uglier ways.
- Let’s not forget that the little emotions are the great captains of our lives and we obey them without realizing it.
- One thing you can’t hide – is when you’re crippled inside.
- Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions.
- The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.
- Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. It’s a sign that you have a big heart, and that you aren’t afraid to let others see it. Showing your emotions is a sign of strength.
- I have learned now that while those who speak about one’s miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.
- Emotion is more powerful than reason. Emotion is the driving force behind thinking and reasoning. Emotional intelligence increases the mind’s ability to make positive, brilliant decisions.
- We cannot selectively numb emotions, when we numb the painful emotions, we also numb the positive emotions.
How You Make Me Feel Quotes
- One ought to hold on to one’s heart; for if one lets it go, one soon loses control of the head too.
- We know too much and feel too little. At least, we feel too little of those creative emotions from which a good life springs.
- The advantage of the emotions is that they lead us astray.
- There can be no transforming of darkness into light and of apathy into movement without emotion.
- There is no fire like passion, there is no shark like hatred, there is no snare like folly, there is no torrent like greed.
- Realize that now, in this moment of time, you are creating. You are creating your next moment based on what you are feeling and thinking. That is what’s real.
- The sign of intelligent people is their ability to control emotions by the application of reason.
- Instead of resisting any emotion, the best way to dispel it is to enter it fully, embrace it and see through your resistance.
- To give vent now and then to his feelings, whether of pleasure or discontent, is a great ease to a man’s heart
- Feelings are much like waves, we can’t stop them from coming but we can choose which one to surf
Use these Emo Quotes and Emotional Quotes.
Being Let Down Quotes
- Just like children, emotions heal when they are heard and validated
- Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals, and values are in balance
- All emotions are pure which gather you and lift you up; that emotion is impure which seizes only one side of your being and so distorts you.
- By starving emotions we become humorless, rigid and stereotyped; by repressing them we become literal, reformatory and holier-than-thou; encouraged, they perfume life; discouraged, they poison it.
- Emotion is the surest arbiter of a poetic choice, and it is the priest of all supreme unions in the mind.
- It is as healthy to enjoy sentiment as to enjoy jam.
- Once the last trace of emotion has been eradicated, nothing remains of thought but absolute tautology.
- You can’t expect to prevent negative feelings altogether. And you can’t expect to experience positive feelings all the time. The Law of Emotional Choice directs us to acknowledge our feelings but also to refuse to get stuck in the negative ones.
- Our emotions are only incidents in the effort to keep day and night together.
- Emotion turning back on itself, and not leading on to thought or action, is the element of madness.
- One’s suffering disappears when one lets go, when one yields-even to sadness.
- As none can see the wind but in its effects on the trees, neither can we see the emotions but in their effects on the face and body.
- When you own or take responsibility for your feelings, you place yourself in a position of power and control.
- An emotion is an automatic response, an automatic effect of man’s value premises. An effect, not a cause. There is no necessary clash, no dichotomy between man’s reason and his emotions
- The finest emotion of which we are capable is the mystic emotion. Emo Quotes and Emotional Quotes.
- Emotions have no place in business unless you do business with them.
- When we acknowledge children’s feelings, we do them a great service. We put him in touch with his inner reality. And once he’s clear about that reality, he gathers the strength to begin to cope.
- If one uses one’s intellect to become master over the unlimited emotions, it may produce a sorry and diversionary effect upon the intellect.
- Emotion always has its roots in the unconscious and manifests itself in the body.
- Every passion, every emotion , has its effect upon the mind. Every change of mind, however slight, has its effect upon the body.
Strong Feeling Quotes
- Emotion is the chief source of all becoming conscious. There can be no transformation of darkness into light…without emotion.
- All emotions are pure which gather you and lift you up; that emotio is impure which seizes only one side of your being and so distorts you.
- Keep me away from the wisdom that does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children.
- To think with the heart is to think in living terms.
- A man is not as much as he feels he is but as much as he feels.
- The heart has its reasons, which reason does not know…All our reasoning ends in surrender to feeling.
- Life is a tram of moods like a string of beads, and as we pass through them they proved to be many colored lenses which paint the world in their own hue.
- Emotion which does not lead to and flow out in right action is not only useless, but it weakens character, and becomes an excuse for neglect of effort.
- The young man who has not wept is savage, and the old man who will not laugh is a fool.
- Do not violence to yourself; respect in yourself the oscillations of feeling: they are your life and your nature; a wiser than you made them.
- Each of us really understands in others only those feelings he is capable of producing himself.
- Our feelings are the source of our energy, they provide; they provide the horsepower that makes it possible for us to accomplish the tasks of living…Since our feelings work for us, we should treat them with respect.
- Only one thing remains infinitely fascinating to me, the mystery of moods. To be master of these moods is exquisite, to me mastered by them more exquisite still.
- We lose our chances, we lose our figures, we even lose our characters; but we must never lose our tempers. That is our duty to our neighbor…but sometimes we mislay it, don’t we?
- If you close your eyes for just one minute, you can experience how a feeling or emotion is born, grows old, and passes away. It’s like a wave rising to a peak and then breaking apart.
- We are sometimes stirred by emotion and take it for zeal.
- In fact, when we are close to both extremes of human emotion— ecstasy and despair— we find absolute honesty about what it is in this life that brings us joy or pain.
- I can only note that the past is beautiful because one never realizes an emotion at the time. It expands later, and thus we don’t have complete emotions about the present, only about the past.
- Feelings are, as we all know, at the heart of emotion.
- I’ve got so much emotion that I, / Just cannot bear. / I know I don’t have much time but, / The world looks to grey. / I think it’s about time I, / Come out as gay.
Share these Emo Quotes and Emotional Quotes.
- You’ve got me feeling emotions / Deeper than I’ve ever dreamed of / You’ve got me feeling emotions / Higher than the heavens above
- Until we find the things we need I know / I want that love / King of Emotion / Stronger than you and so much deeper than me / I know that love is King of Emotion / King of Emotion take a walk with me.
- Can’t stop the runaway emotions / Fighting, hiding, can’t stop the runaway emotions / Hypnotized, paralyzed / Can’t stop the runaway emotions.
- Bank Offer5% Unlimited Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit CardT&C
- Bank Offer10% Off on Bank of Baroda Mastercard debit card first time transaction, Terms and Condition applyT&C
- I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.
- Steal my heart and I will steal yours. This would be the perfect crime for both of us.
- If you could see yourself through my eyes, you would know how much I love you. You hold a very special place in my heart! I will love you forever!
- I don’t need a thousand reasons to feel special. All I need is you to live in this world. You are the sunshine of my life.
- A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. – Max Muller
Life Up And Down Quotes
- I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever. – Rabindranath Tagore
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever. Emo Quotes and Emotional Quotes
- I’d rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could.
- I just want to lay on your chest and match my heartbeat to yours.
- I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. – Leo Christopher
- My heart beats faster whenever your name is on my phone blinking.
- Distance is not important especially if you know that your hearts are tied together.
- Some of the best moments in life, you have to keep a secret.
- If you dare, take my hand and take me to where your heart is. I want to feel what it’s like to love like you.
- Baby, you don’t need to take care of yourself anymore, because I am here to take care of you forever, until the day I die. I love you!
Shutting Down Quotes
- Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive. – Inconnu
- When you are sure that you want to be with your partner forever, your heart will tell you so.
- You need not worry about me, I am already in your heart.
- I wish to be everything that brings a smile on your face and happiness in your heart. I want to love you like no one else ever did!
- To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed. – Valerie Lombardo
- I fell in love right at the first moment I saw you. My love for you will never fade away. I love you for everything you are!
- There is not a single scale in this world that can measure my love for you. It’s deeper than the ocean and truer than my reality.
- You have one of the most captivating smiles I have ever seen. When you do my heart leaps with joy and I feel like I’ve found happiness once again.
- If you would stop looking in the mirror and only look at yourself the way I look at you, you would know that you are not only precious but also the most beautiful person ever.
- The day I met you I knew that this was not going to be just for a day. I knew that I will see your sweet face every day, that I will know you and live with you for the rest of my life.
Emotional Support Quotes
- I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.
- There are people who put more interest on someone else’s life than their own.
- When you truly love a person, the emotions you feel towards him/her is immeasurable.
- The first, the second or maybe the third. I do not care about your past as long as you promise me that I will be your last.
- My love for you is nothing to do with me. It’s all about the way you are and the way you bring joy to everyone around you.
- Every morning of my life gives you a new reason to love you and to appreciate you for what you’ve given me. You are the one that holds the key to my heart!
- If there’s one thing in this world I’m afraid to lose, it’s you. I am so in love with you that I can’t afford to lose you!
- My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding. – Christina White
- For once in my life, I don’t have to try to be happy. When I’m with you, it just happens.
- When you are with me, you make me perfect. I love you.
Use these Emo Quotes and Emotional Quotes as your perfect Instagram Captions.
Hidden Feelings Quotes
- I wanna be the reason behind your smile because surely you are the reason behind mine.
- You deserve someone who can’t fix all your problems but will try to anyway.
- In your eyes, a thousand stars glow tonight, in your heart a thousand heartbeats. But in me one endless love just because I thought of you.
- It is not the hand that rocks the cradle that rules the world; it is the woman that holds the keys to the kingdom.
- All my life, I have been waiting for you. All my life, I have dreamed of someone like you. And now, I’m happy that it’s all come true. Thank you for coming into my life, I love you!
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. – A. A. Milne
- I can feel my heart alive and beating even though coldness and darkness have invaded it.
- Isn’t it amazing to be with your beloved one even just on your dreams?
- Every life in this world has been painted by God’s own hands, that’s why I am thankful to God because when he painted my life he included a lovely color that is you.
- Each time I look at you, I just smile to myself and think, ‘I certainly could not have done better’. You are perfect the way you are. I love you, honey.
Say What You Feel Quotes
- I had been dreaming of you, way before I met you, way before you were even born in this world. And I am happy that you are mine now.
- I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride. – Pablo Neruda
- If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you. – DeAnna Anderson
- You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about.
- So many memories we have shared together makes it difficult for me to forget you.
- Our views towards the most special person in our life is surely different.
- There is no separation of mind and emotions; emotions, thinking, and learning are all linked. — Eric Jensen
- Use pain as a stepping stone, not a camp ground. —- Alan Cohen
- We are dangerous when we are not conscious of our responsibility for how we behave, think, and feel. -— Marshall B. Rosenberg
- What really matters for success, character, happiness and life long achievements is a definite set of emotional skills – your EQ — not just purely cognitive abilities that are measured by conventional IQ tests. — Daniel Goleman
Quotes About Hurt Feelings
- We cannot tell what may happen to us in the strange medley of life. But we can decide what happens in us — -how we can take it, what we do with it —- and that is what really counts in the end. —- Joseph Fort Newton
- We plant seeds that will flower as results in our lives, so best to remove the weeds of anger, avarice, envy and doubt… —- Dorothy Day
- When awareness is brought to an emotion, power is brought to your life. – Tara Meyer Robson
- Where we have strong emotions, we’re liable to fool ourselves. – Carl Sagan Emo Quotes and Emotional Quotes
- Emotional intelligence is the ability to sense, understand, and effectively apply the power and acumen of emotions as a source of human energy, information, connection, and influence. — Robert K. Cooper. Ph.D.
- It is very important to understand that emotional intelligence is not the opposite of intelligence, it is not the triumph of heart overhead — it is the unique intersection of both. — David Caruso
- The ability to process emotional information, particularly as it involves the perception, assimilation, understanding, and management of emotion. — Mayer and Cobb
- The emotionally intelligent person is skilled in four areas: identifying emotions, using emotions, understanding emotions, and regulating emotions. — John Mayer and Peter Salovey
- We define emotional intelligence as the subset of social intelligence that involves the ability to monitor one’s own and others’ feelings and emotions, to discriminate among them, and to use this information to guide one’s thinking and actions. — Salovey and Mayer
- 75% of careers are derailed for reasons related to emotional competencies, including the inability to handle interpersonal problems; unsatisfactory team leadership during times of difficulty or conflict; or inability to adapt to change or elicit trust. — The Center for Creative Leadership
Thoughts And Emotions
- As much as 80% of adult success comes from EQ. — Daniel Goleman
- Emotions are a critical source of information for learning. — Joseph LeDoux
- Emotions are enmeshed in the neural networks of reason. — Antonio Damasio
- People high in emotional intelligence are expected to progress more quickly through the abilities designated and to master more of them. — Mayer and Salovey
- The 8 Equities: Physical, Spiritual, Psychological, Intellectual, Emotional, Financial, Social, and Family. — Michael Vance
- Emotions are the glue that holds the cells of the organism together. — Candace Pert
- Emotions have taught mankind to reason. – Luc de Clapiers, marquis de Vauvenargues
- People in good moods are better at inductive reasoning and creative problem-solving. — Salovey, Mayer, Goldman, Turvey, and Palfai
- The nervous system and hormone responses of hostile people are a pathway to disease and death. — Redford Williams, M.D
- Emotion, which is suffering, ceases to be suffering as soon as we have a clear picture of it. — Benedict Spinoza
No One Understands Quotes
- Experience is not what happens to you — it’s how you interpret what happens to you. —- Aldous Huxley
- Experiencing one’s self in a conscious manner–that is, gaining self-knowledge–is an integral part of learning. — Joshua M. Freedman
- Feelings are not supposed to be logical. Dangerous is the man who has rationalized his emotions. — David Borenstein
- For news of the heart, ask the face. — West African saying
- He who spends time regretting the past loses the present and risks the future. — Quevedo
- Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else: you are the one who gets burned. — Buddha
- Let’s not forget that the little emotions are the great captains of our lives and we obey them without realizing it. — Vincent Van Gogh
- Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character and we must learn that the setbacks and griefs which we endure help us out in marching onward. — Henry Ford
- Realize that now, in this moment of time, you are creating. You are creating your next moment based on what you are feeling and thinking. That is what’s real. — Doc Childre
- Regret is an odd emotion because it comes only upon reflection. Regret lacks immediacy, and so its power seldom influences events when it could do some good. — William O’Rourke
Share these Emo Quotes and Emotional Quotes with your friends.
When Someone Puts You Down Quotes
- Revenge has no more quenching effect on emotions than saltwater has on thirst. — Walter Weckler
- The degree of one’s emotions varies inversely with one’s knowledge of the facts. — Bertrand Russell
- The essential difference between emotion and reason is that emotion leads to action while reason leads to conclusions. — Donald Calne
- The first and simplest emotion which we discover in the human mind, is curiosity. — Edmund Burke
- The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind. — William James
- There are emotions which are biologically oriented and then there are complex emotions which are saturated with thoughts and cognition. — Jack Mayer
- There is no thinking without feeling and no feeling without thinking. — Karen McCown
- When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. — Kahlil Gibran
- You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind. —- Dale Carnegie
- Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you. — Roger Ebert
People Who Use You Quotes
- Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. —- Khalil Gibran
- An emotion occurs when there are certain biological, certainly experiential, and certain cognitive states which all occur simultaneously. — Jack Mayer Emo Quotes and Emotional Quotes
- Anyone can be angry – that is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose, and in the right way – that is not easy. – Aristotle
- Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence. — Robert Frost
- Emotion turning back on itself, and not leading on to thought or action, is the element of madness. — John Sterling
- Emotions help keep us on the right track by making sure that we are led by more than cognition. — Maurice Elias
- Every time we allow someone to move us with anger, we teach them to be angry. — Barry Neil Kaufman
- Fear is the oldest and strongest emotion of mankind. — H. P. Lovecraft
- He who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger. — Japanese proverb
- If we lack emotional intelligence, whenever stress rises the human brain switches to autopilot and has an inherent tendency to do more of the same, only harder. Which, more often than not, is precisely the wrong approach in today’s world. — Robert K. Cooper
Control Emotions Quotes
- Instead of resisting any emotion, the best way to dispel it is to enter it fully, embrace it and see through your resistance. — Deepak Chopra
- It is the reason, and not passion, which must guide our deliberations, guide our debate, and guide our decision. — Barbara Jordan
- Maturity is achieved when a person postpones immediate pleasures for long-term values. — Joshua L. Liebman
- Never react emotionally to criticism. Analyze yourself to determine whether it is justified. If it is, correct yourself. Otherwise, go on about your business. — Norman Vincent Peale
- Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand … prejudice, fear and ignorance walk hand-in-hand. — Peart
- Substance abusers’ key deficits turned out to be problem-solving, social responsibility, and stress tolerance. Spousal abusers primarily lacked empathy and had poor impulse control and an inflated self-regard. — US Air Force
- The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm. — Alous Huxley Emo Quotes and Emotional Quotes
- The sign of intelligent people is their ability to control emotions by the application of reason. — Marya Mannes
- To increase your effectiveness, make your emotions subordinate to your commitments. — Brian Koslow
- Women, on average, tend to be more aware of their emotions, show more empathy, and are more adept interpersonally. Men on the other hand, are more self-confident and optimistic, adapt more easily, and handle stress better. — Daniel Goleman
Deep Feelings Quotes
- I think it’s easy to mistake understanding for empathy — we want empathy so badly. … It’s hard and ugly to know somebody can understand you without even liking you. — Thomas Harris
- When you listen with empathy to another person, you give that person psychological air. — Stephen R. Covey
- Be not disturbed at being misunderstood; be disturbed rather at not being understanding. — Chinese proverb
- Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster. Your life will never be the same again. — Og Mandino
- Change happens in the boiler room of our emotions — so find out how to light their fires. — Jeff Dewar
- Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future. — Paul Boese
- In my 35 years in business I have always trusted my emotions. I have always believed that by touching emotion you get the best people to work with you, the best clients to inspire you, the best partners and most devoted customers. — Kevin Roberts
- Isolated people have vastly increased rate of premature death from all causes and are 3-5x likelier to die early than people with strong social ties. — Dean Ornish
- Smile at each other, smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other – it doesn’t matter who it is – and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other. — Mother Teresa
- Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution. — Kahlil Gibran
Quotes About Not Belonging
- The greatest ability in business is to get along with others and influence their actions. — John Hancock
- When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but with creatures of emotion. — Dale Carnegie
Conclusion about these Emo Quotes
Let us know your views about these Emo Quotes and Emotional Quotes.