Table of contents
- Quotes About Feeling Defeated
- Feeling Defeated Quotes
- Beaten Quotes
- Quotes On Feeling Defeated
- Defeat Quotes
- Quotations About Defeat
- Feeling Defeated Quotes
- Overwhelmed Feeling Defeated Quotes
- Inspirational Quotes When Feeling Defeated
- The Evil Has Been Defeated
- Bible Verses About Feeling Defeated
- Scripture On Feeling Defeated
Quotes About Feeling Defeated
- Falling down isn’t defeat is when you refuse to get up.
- When you have a positive mindset, you can’t be defeated.
- Defeat begins with the fear that one has lost. —Kaba Abe
- Defeat isn’t bitter if you don’t swallow it. — Grenville Kleiser
- Defeat your fears and you can never be defeated. — Jeffrey Fry
- Defeat teach us us life’s most valuable lessons. — Chinese Proverb
- For we live by faith, not by sight. — Corinthians 5:7 (Bible Verse)
- We are never defeated unless we give up on God. — Ronald Reagan
- She may often feel defeated but her courage never rests. — S.L. Heaton
- Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. — F. Scott Fitzgerald
Feeling Defeated Quotes
- To be defeated and yet not surrender, this is victory. — Jozef Pilsudski
- Defeat never comes to any man until he admits it. — Josephus Daniels
- Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.
- The gospel is for the defeated, not the dominant. — Tullian Tchividjian
- God is not punishing you, he’s preparing you. Trust his plan not your pain.
- Never trust your self-defeating thoughts on the days you feel most defeated.
- If people are trying to bring you down. It only means that you are above them.
- Right defeated is stronger than evil triumphant. — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Anyone can deal with victory. Only the mighty can bear defeat. — Adolf Hitler
- Hope is the last thing a person does before they are defeated. — Henry Rollins
- True defeat only happens if you stop. If you never stop, you’re never truly defeated.
- Failure, loss and defeat are just mile markers on the road to success. — Jeffrey Fry
- You are not defeated when you lose. You are defeated when you quit. — Paulo Coelho
- Setbacks in life are opportunities to perform at a new level. — William Cranch Bond
- A good man would prefer to be defeated than to defeat injustice by evil means. — Sallust
- Failure is a temporary defeat, while success is everlasting victory. — Muhamad khalouf
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. — Steve Jobs
- Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful. — Zig Ziglar
- The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things. — Rainer Maria Rilke
- No man is defeated without until he has first been defeated within. — Eleanor Roosevelt
Quotes On Feeling Defeated
- When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. — Franklin D. Roosevelt
- He knows not his own strength who hath not met adversity. — William Samuel Johnson
- In the end, everything will be okay. If it’s not okay, it’s not yet the end. — Fernando Sabino
- Bent but not broken. Shaken but not shattered. Discouraged but not defeated. — Bellejanne
- Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. — Napoleon Bonaparte
- If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life. — Marcus Garvey
- It doesn’t matter who hurt you or broke you down, what matters is who made you smile again.
- I accept this defeat with humility and courage, and I welcome the next challenge with open arms.
- Defeat should never be a source of discouragement but rather a fresh stimulus. — Rober South
- To all my feeling broken, sad or defeated. The sun will rise again and you my friend will try again.
- Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure. — George E. Woodberry
- But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated. — Ernest Hemingway
- In some circumstances, the refusal to be defeated is a refusal to be educated. — Margaret Halsey
- My past has not defined me, destroyed me, deterred me, or defeated me; it has only strengthened me.
- The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials. — Chinese Proverb
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail. — Nelson Mandela
- Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality. — Bruce Lee
- Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. — Corinthians 16:13 (Bible Verse)
- Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. — Marilyn vos Savant
- You’re not defeated when you lose a battle. You are defeated when you give up the struggle. — Mouloud Benzadi
Quotations About Defeat
- You wake up every morning to fight the same demons that left you so tired the night before, and that, my love, is bravery.
- It is better to be defeated standing for a high principle than to run by committing subterfuge. — Grover Cleveland
- The defeat in your head is not the same as the defeat in your heart. If your head tells you to stop, try listening to your heart.
- The world isn’t sunshine and rainbows. It’ll beat you down if you let it, and nothing hits harder than life. — Rocky Balboa
- Life is like a boxing match, defeat is declared not when you fall, but when you refuse to stand again. — Kristen Ashley
- One of the most common causes of failure is the habit of quitting when one is overtaken by temporary defeat. — Napoleon Hill
- Defeat doesn’t finish a man, quit does. A man is not finished when he’s defeated. He’s finished when he quits. — Richard M. Nixon
- There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man, true nobility is being superior to your former self. — Ernest Hemingway
- You can’t always win, but you can always rise up again each time you lose. Pick yourself up. Don’t allow yourself to be defeated. Rise!
- Never stop just because you feel defeated. The journey to the other side is attainable only after great suffering. — Santosh Kalwar
Feeling Defeated Quotes
- Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is, something inside you that is greater than any obstacle. — Christian D. Larson
- Defeat is a state of mind. You are defeated only when you accept defeat, and assume the hopeless mindset of a defeated person. — Donald Trump
- Don’t forget that you’re human. It’s okay to have a melt down. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out and then refocus on where you are headed.
- You were never created to live depressed, defeated, guilty, condemned, ashamed or unworthy. We were created to be victorious. — Joel Osteen
- Every defeat every heartbreak every loss contains its own seed, Its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time. — Og Mandino
- Perhaps someday I’ll crawl back home, beaten, defeated. But not as long as I can make stories out of my heartbreak, beauty out of sorrow. — Sylvia Plath
- There is no meeting of minds, no point of understanding with such terror. Just a choice: Defeat it or be defeated by it. And defeat it we must. — Tony Blair
- See any time you feel pained or defeated, it is only because you insist on clinging to what doesn’t work. Dare to let go and you won’t lose a thing except for a punishing idea. — Guy Finley
- She never needed to be saved, but she thought it would be nice to have someone every once in a while come to pick her up off the ground when she felt nothing but defeated. — Kayil York
- We are afflicted in every way, but not crush; perplexed, but not driven to despair, persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed. — Corinthians 4:8 (Bible Verse)
Overwhelmed Feeling Defeated Quotes
- Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even. — Muhammad Ali
- Do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised. — Hebrews 10:35-56 (Bible Verse)
- You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, and how can still come out of it. — Maya Angelou
- A defeated argument that refuses to be obliterated can remain very alive.
- Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.
- Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
- Defeat should never be a source of discouragement but rather a fresh stimulus.
- Do not let defeat be a failure, let defeat be a means of moving on to better things with new knowledge if you take that type of attitude you will find success even in defeat!
- Failure, loss and defeat are just mile markers on the road to success.
- Believe you are defeated, believe it long enough, and it is likely to become a fact.
Inspirational Quotes When Feeling Defeated
- Prefer to be defeated in the presence of the wise than to excel among fools.
- You are a failure not the time when you are defeated.. but when you give up fighting
- It is better to be defeated standing for a high principle than to run by committing subterfuge.
- Defeat is a state of mind. You are defeated only when you accept defeat, and assume the hopeless mindset of a defeated person.
- When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.
- You’re not defeated when you lose a battle. You are defeated when you give up the struggle.
- You are not defeated when you lose. You are defeated when you quit.
- Defeat is only a word defeat was the beginning of a victory.
- No man is defeated without until he has first been defeated within.
- Anyone can deal with victory. Only the mighty can bear defeat.
The Evil Has Been Defeated
- Falling down isnt defeat is when you refuse to get up.
- Every defeat every heartbreak every loss contains its own seed, Its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.
- Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality.
- You can be defeated by life’s unavoidable disappointments, or you can become stronger because of them.
- Defeat doesn’t finish a man, quit does. A man is not finished when he’s defeated. He’s finished when he quits.
- I would rather lose in a cause that I know some day
- will triumphthan to triumph in a cause that I know some day will fail.
- The only failure in life is staying down and giving up. You can only be defeated when you decide that the game is over.
- Be careful that victories do not carry the seed of future defeats.
- If you will face defeat and pain wWith wholesome look and winning smile, you’ll conquer every foe…
Bible Verses About Feeling Defeated
- If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated
- in therace of life. With confidence, you have won even before
- Don’t think defeat, don’t talk defeat, the word will rob you of your strength.
- As soon as you think, or, as soon as you say, I Can’t you are defeated
- Being defeated means quitting, not trying, accepting things as they are… It means learning for failure and willing to always try again.
- And you begin to accept your defeats with your head up and your eyes ahead
- Feelings of sadness and defeat you soon realize that they that will get you nowhere.
- let defeat be a means of moving on to better things with new knowledge – if
- you take that type of attitude you will find success even in defeat!
- It’s daring blithely the field of chance while making labor a brave romance, it’s going onward despite defeat
Scripture On Feeling Defeated
- Never let the defeat of the past rob you of the success of your future.
- You can learn a line from a win and a book from a defeat.
- If you think you can, then anything is possible. But, if you think you can’t, then you are defeated before you even begin!
- You’ve got to learn to survive a defeat. That’s when you develop character.
- For every child of God defeats this evil world, and we achieve this victory through our faith.
- Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.
- No matter who does you wrong, you don’t have to stay defeated.
- It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get back up.
- It is better to be defeated on principle than to win on lies.
- The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.
In every defeat is a lesson showing you how to win the victory next time.
A lot of people try once or twice, and if they meet with defeat, they use those experience as an excuse to give up.
Let us know your thoughts about these Feeling Defeated Quotes.