Looking for some Funny Broken Bone Quotes? We have handpicked them for you.
Share these captions for Instagram with your friends.
Table of contents
Broken Bone Funny Quotes
- A broken bone can heal, but the wound a word opens can fester forever. Jessamyn West
- The broken bone, once set together, is stronger than ever. John Lyly
- I tried to allow my children to take risks, to test themselves. Better broken bones than broken spirit. Rose Kennedy
- When a gust of wind hits a broken bone, you feel it. Shia LaBeouf
- Don’t tell me that [broken heartstrings] hurt less than a broken bone, that an ingrown life is something surgeons can cut away, that there’s no way for it to metastasize – it does. Shane Koyczan
- The guilt I felt for having a mental illness was horrible. I prayed for a broken bone that would heal in six weeks. But that never happened. I was cursed with an illness that nobody could see and nobody knew much about. Andy Behrman
- Sticks and stones may break my bones, but chains and whips excite me. Rihanna
- How often we must remember the art of the surgeon, which, in replacing the broken bone, contents itself with releasing the parts from false position; they fly into place by the action of the muscles. On this art of nature all our arts rely. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I think you can love a person too much. You put someone up on a pedestal, and all of a sudden, from that perspective, you notice what’s wrong – a hair out of place, a run in a stocking, a broken bone. Jodi Picoult
- Words can bruise and break hearts, and minds as well. There are no black and blue marks, no broken bones to put in plaster casts, and therefore no prison bars for the offender. Marlene Dietrich
Funny Broken Bone Quotes
- Now I begin to be a disciple. Let fire and cross, flocks of beasts, broken bones, dismemberment come upon me, so long as I attain to Jesus Christ.
- In a healthy individual, a broken bone that has healed properly is strongest where it was once broken. You have not lost any life, Henry told himself. You will still get your fair share of years. Yann Martel
- Imagination is the politics of dreams; imagination turns every word into a bottle rocket. . . . Imagine every day is Independence Day and save us from traveling the river changed; save us from hitchhiking the long road home. Sherman Alexie
- I’m not the only kid who grew up this way, surrounded by people who used to say that rhyme about sticks and stones, as if broken bones hurt more than the names we got called, and we got called them all. Shane Koyczan
- Many count their chickens before they are hatched; and where they expect bacon, meet with broken bones. Miguel de Cervantes
- Being gay, the last time I looked, had nothing to do with reading a balance book, fixing a broken bone or changing a spark plug. William J. Clinton
- GiftsAll GiftsGift CertificatesGifts for FriendsGifts for HerGifts for HimGifts for TeensGifts for ThemGifts on a Budget
- At least you didn’t break your funny bone. That would be really serious.
- The trick isn’t to have no pain; it’s to no longer care about your pain.
- Your skeleton broke? I hope it gets fixed soon so you can wear it on Halloween.
To The Bone Quotes
- If you ever start to feel upset about your broken bone, just think about all the other 205 bones that you were lucky enough to not break.
- You probably needed some rest anyway. Now you have a good excuse.
- Since milk is good for bones, I think you should have as many milkshakes as you can.
- Good thing that bones can heal on their own. Make sure you rest enough to let that happen.
- 6-12 weeks is about how long it takes to heal a bone. That means you have plenty of time to binge watch your favorite shows.
- This is what happens when you hang out around kryptonite and still act like a superhero.
- If it isn’t broken, you’re not supposed to fix it. In this case, you will need to fix it.
- Maybe you need some music therapy to help heal your bone. I suggest listening to Bad to the Bone, by George Thorogood.
- When a broken bone heals, it becomes stronger where it was broken. That means you’ll have super powers when you’re all better.
- Didn’t you know that ‘break a leg’ is just an expression? You weren’t supposed to do it literally.
- It’s easy to take what bones do for us for granted. Thanks for the reminder to be grateful.
- If you stay still long enough, your bone will heal. And if you keep it still for a really long time, it’ll turn into a fossil.
- Next time you feel the need to break something, let me know and you can come over and make me an omelet.
- It doesn’t take x-ray vision to be able to tell that you have a broken bone.
- ‘All the king’s horses and all the king’s men couldn’t put’ your broken bone back together again. Thank goodness for doctors! They do much better than horses and king’s men.
- Doctors are like repair technicians for broken body parts. I hope your repair technician does good work.
- The one thing I usually write in greeting cards is ‘break a leg.’ Considering the circumstances, I’ll have to think of something else.
- Let’s go out for drinks. We can drink some milk!
- You deserve a little rest anyway. Now you have a good excuse.
- It’s really amazing how our bones can heal. The amazing thing is that it just happens on its own over time. I hope it doesn’t take too much time for your bone to heal.
Broken Bone Jokes
- I love and care about all of you, but right now I’m sending my best wishes to your broken bone.
- I’m sending prayers to one who can comfort and heal the body and the spirit.
- Step 1: Rest, Step 2: Repeat step 1 for several weeks, Step 3: Do a little physical therapy.
- Take care of your bones. They are easy to take for granted and also not visible enough to be reminded of often.
- One good thing is that bones heal with a little support and rest. Take care!
- The first duty of an Author is I conceive a faithful allegiance to Truth and Nature; his second, such a conscientious study of — Juliet Barker
- People tend to compartmentalize themselves into IT people, and movie star people, and scientists, but when we share our perspectives about nature, we — Nalini Nadkarni
- Tuck watched the solar bubble into the ocean. Columns of vertical cumulus clouds turned to cones of pink cotton candy, then as the — Christopher Moore
- Childishness and childlikeness are two very different things. To know a childlike person is to know a very mature person; to know a — C. JoyBell C.
- Gays feel about popularity the same way teenage girls do. Is it that we really want friends we can count on, or do — Perry Brass
Broken Arm Meme
- The organization that it takes to make a movie like Star Trek is amazing, intimidating and fascinating. — Heather Langenkamp
- I had a hard time watching Wolf Creek. It is a film with one clear purpose: To establish the commercial credentials of its — Roger Ebert
- There are all kinds of pedants around with more time to read and imitate Lynne Truss and John Humphrys than to write poems, — Stephen Fry
- Horace, when he wrote the Ars Poetica, recommended that poets keep their poems home for ten years; dont let them go, dont publish — Donald Hall
- What a pity people dont take as much trouble with their own breeding as intelligent racehorse owners do. But then I suppose it — Jeffrey Bernard
- I have been through a lot and have suffered a great deal. But I have had lots of happy moments, as well. Every — Jackie Kennedy
- Today I decided to sing in my underwear! No one seemed to mind! #loveyoufromtheinsideout. #artforfreedom — Madonna Ciccone
- I like people who love books and movies and art and want to talk about it all the time, because thats basically what — Greta Gerwig
- There is no greater catalyst for change in a man than a woman. To love a woman is to become a new kind — Bryan M. Litfin
- I have a picture of a rainy Paris street scene which I bought when I was 33 and on my first trip to — George Clooney
- Choose an image that works with the quote you want to use. Take a look at this post for tips on how to find unique and Halloween-ish stock images.
- Find a template that you can use to create a professional-looking social media post. We’ve got cauldron-loads of Halloween Templates ready for your events. You can also check out our posters here.
- Create your own spooky GIF, if you dare. Read our post on Animated GIFs to find out how to create frightfully awesome GIFs in Easil.
- My favorite way to be bold? Bouncing on a little highlighter with a damp Beautyblender. Especially under the brow bone, on the tip of the nose, and on the Cupid’s bow!
- I’ve broken probably every major bone in my body. I currently have, in my body, fifteen pins and a plate. I’ve broken my femur, both wrists, both ankles – my left ankle twice. My tibia. Tore my rotator cuff.
- I don’t believe Rush Limbaugh has a racist bone in his body.
- Draw attention to the brow bone by accentuating the area between the eye and the brow with a highlighter.
- Bone is one of the hardest structures of the animal body; it possesses also a certain degree of toughness and elasticity.
- The more important the subject and the closer it cuts to the bone of our hopes and needs, the more we are likely to err in establishing a framework for analysis.
- Cord blood stem cell units have been shown to be a suitable alternative to adult bone marrow for the treatment of many diseases, including sickle cell anemia.
Prayer For Healing Broken Bones
- During our journey, we did weight lifting, squats, and dead lifts to regenerate the bone density. Luckily, my muscle mass and bone density did not alter. Our workout was so rigorous.
- Ah, but it’s nice to be in the opposition, nice to be a bone in somebody’s throat.
- I’m attracted to the rag & bone aesthetic – classic and effortless with an edge.
- I don’t have feeling in my feet to my fingertips; I also have active lesions in my bone marrow and in my eyes.
- As Cuvier could correctly describe a whole animal by the contemplation of a single bone, so the observer who has thoroughly understood one link in a series of incidents should be able to accurately state all the other ones, both before and after.
- A people do not throw their geniuses away. And if they are thrown away, it is our duty as artists and as witnesses for the future to collect them again for the sake of our children and, if necessary, bone by bone.
- I actually opened for Chris Rock at the Funny Bone one time.
- What a dog I got, his favorite bone is in my arm.
- And, we have no such thing as a budget anymore. Our manager freaks when we show him the bill. We’re lavish to the bone, but all our money goes back into the product.
- In nature, there is no separation between design, engineering, and fabrication; the bone does it all.
Funny Broken Arm Quotes
- A broken bone can heal, but the wound a word opens can fester forever.
- I am so sorry you’re going through this. Please know I am just a phone call away if you ever want to chat or need a shoulder to lean on.
- Your strength and resiliency during this battle are amazing. I have always admired your courage and ability to handle any situation with grace. We can’t wait to see you well again soon.
- Thinking of you during your difficult time. I hope you have only the best of care. Please know you are in my prayers.
- We truly miss your vibrant smile and positive attitude. We send our warmest thoughts as you continue to heal.
- Sending you healing thoughts and a little sunshine to brighten your day. I hope today brings you one step closer to your recovery!
- It really stinks that hospitals don’t have Netflix. I’d love to come over with my laptop so we can binge-watch House of Cards together until you feel better!
- I am so sorry about your broken leg! I would love to come over on the weekends to mow your lawn and take care of your garden until you make a full recovery.
- Sending all of our love and support your way. May today be better than yesterday. Please know you are surrounded by caring thoughts.
- I would love to help you out during this difficult time. Please let me know if you need me to walk your dogs, drive you to appointments, or cook you dinner. Give me a call anytime!
Let us know your views on these Funny Broken Bone Quotes.
Also, check out these Rest Days Quotes.