We often dwell in past, something is in the past which keeps bothering us. It has held us. For such things, we have these amazing Getting Over It Quotes and Living In The Past Quotes. Check them out.
Give us your feedback and let us know how we are doing.
Table of contents
- Quotes About Getting Over It
- Getting Over It Quotes
- Move On Quotes
- Looking Back Quotes
- People Come And Go Quotes
- Movement Quotes
- Over It Quotes
- Living In The Past Quotes
- Time To Move On Quotes
- Leave Home Quotes
- I’M Done Quotes
- Quote About Forgetting The Past
- Quotes For Move On
- You Don’T Know What You Have Until It’S Gone Quote
- We Are One Quotes
- When It’S Time To Move On Quotes
- Get Back Up Quotes
- Time To Move On Quotes Relationship
- Quote About Letting Go Of Anger
- Getting Over It Game Quotes
- Quote About Leaving The Past Behind
- Forget The Past Quotes
- It’S Going To Be Ok Quotes
- Quotes About Being Done
- Past Relationship Quotes
- Need Space Quotes
- Sayings That You Can Relate
Quotes About Getting Over It
- Change is a great and horrible thing, and people love it or hate it at the same time. Without change, however, you just don’t move. -Marc Jacobs
- All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable, those that are movable, and those that move. -Benjamin Franklin
- If your world doesn’t allow you to dream, move to one where you can. -Billy Idol
- We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. -Walt Disney
- Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. -Dale Carnegie
- If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try. -Seth Godin
- The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning. -Ivy Baker Priest
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. -Albert Einstein
- If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself. -Henry Ford
- Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals. -LL Cool J
Getting Over It Quotes
- There’s no time for regrets. You’ve just got to keep moving forward. -Mike McCready
- Life is a moving, breathing thing. We have to be willing to constantly evolve. Perfection is constant transformation. -Nia Peeples
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit. -Conrad Hilton
- My attitude has always been, if you fall flat on your face, at least you’re moving forward. All you have to do is get back up and try again. -Richard Branson
- I find that the best way to do things is to constantly move forward and to never doubt anything and keep moving forward, if you make a mistake say you made a mistake. -John Frusciante
- It’s in the act of having to do things that you don’t want to that you learn something about moving past the self. Past the ego. -Bell Hooks
- There is no standing still because time is moving forward. -Greg Lake
- It’s a wonderful world. You can’t go backward. You’re always moving forward. It’s the wonderful part about life. And that’s terrific. -Harvey Fierstein
- Time is a circus, always packing up and moving away. -Ben Hecht
- If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello. -Paulo Coehlo
Move On Quotes
- Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new. -Brian Tracy
- Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost. -Erol Ozan
- It is not down on any map, true places never are. -Herman Melville
- I always wonder why birds stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth. Then I ask myself the same question. -Harun Yahya
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. -Neale Donald Walsch
- Every dreamer knows that it is entirely possible to be homesick for a place you’ve never been to, perhaps more homesick than for familiar ground. -Judith Thurman
- Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it. – Justin Timberlake
- Change has to come for life to struggle forward. – Helen Hollick
- Moving on is easy but what you leave behind is what makes it hard.
- Never love something so much that you can’t let go of it. — Ginni Rometty
Looking Back Quotes
- Making a big life change can be scary but living with regret is always scarier.
- Time doesn’t heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go. – Roy T. Bennett
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life; it goes on – Robert Frost
- Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over. — Guy Finley
- A bridge can still be built, while the bitter waters are flowing beneath. – Anthony Liccione
- Holding on is believing that there’s the past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future.
- Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go. — Hermann Hesse
- I think that you never fall out of love with somebody, you just let go and move on. — Ashley Richards
- The most difficult aspect of moving on is accepting that the other person already did. —Faraaz Kazi
- Time flies, people change. You’re not always needed. There are times to move forward and places to let go.
People Come And Go Quotes
- Life moves forward. The old leaves wither, die, and fall away, and the new growth extends forward into the light. – Bryant McGill
- You’ve got to make a conscious choice every day to shed the old – whatever the old means for you. – Sarah Ban Breathnach
- There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it. ― Shannon L. Alder
- One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you cannot change.
- When the world is at your back, and your heart is at your feet…the best way to go on is to just be. – Jennifer Varnadore
- The truth is unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward. – Steve Maraboli
- The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future. – Alyson Noel
- You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened… or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move on. ― Tupac Shakur
- Let go of certainty. The opposite isn’t uncertainty. It’s openness, curiosity, and a willingness to embrace paradox, rather than choose upsides. The ultimate challenge is to accept ourselves exactly as we are, but never stop trying to learn and grow. – Tony Schwartz
- Here’s to the Future, because I’m done with the Past.
- My ex asked where are you moving and I said onto better things.
- Things end. People change. And you know what? Life goes on.
- You can’t start a new chapter if you keep rereading the last one.
- Forgiving you is my gift to you. Moving on is my gift to myself.
- Sooner or later we’ve all got to let go of our past. – Dan Brown
- It’s never too late to be who you might have been. – George Eliot
- You’ve gotta know when it’s time to turn the page. – Tori Amos
- Courage is the power to let go of the familiar. – Raymond Lindquist
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. – Dr. Seuss
- Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward. – Victor Kiam
Over It Quotes
- Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.
- If you’re brave enough to say goodbye life will reward you with a new hello. – Paulo Coelho
- Moving on is easy. It’s staying moved on that’s trickier. – Katerina Stoykova Klemer
- If you’ve fallen down, today is the day you can get back up and try again. – Amelie Chance
- Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.– Lyndon B. Johnson
- Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness. – Steve Maraboli
- The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are. – J.P. Morgan
- I think that the power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done. – Robert Downey Jr.
- Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward – Erika Taylor
- Distance sometimes lets you know who is worth keeping and who is worth letting go.
Living In The Past Quotes
- Some friend is going to leave you behind and move on so be careful on the one who stays.
- Eventually you are bound to lose someone in your life and you need to accept that it’s normal.
- Maybe you are meant for the bigger things in life, maybe you need to be a whole lot wiser too.
- Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.
- We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. – Walt Disney
- Let him that would move the world first move himself. – Socrates
- If your world doesn’t allow you to dream, move to one where you can. –Billy Idol
- Life is life a bicycle. To keep you balance you must keep moving. – Albert Einstein
- If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet… – Rachel Wolchin
- No matter how much suffering you went through, you never wanted to let go of those memories. – Haruki Murakami
Time To Move On Quotes
- The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance. –Alan Watts
- Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure. – Oprah Winfrey
- Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new. – Brian Tracy
- All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable, those that are movable, and those that move. – Benjamin Franklin
- Change is a great and horrible thing, and people love it or hate it at the same time. Without change, however, you just don’t move. – Marc Jacobs
- It’s hard to be clear about who you are when you are carrying around a bunch of baggage from the past. I’ve learned to let go and move more quickly into the next place. –Angelina Jolie
- You have brains in your head, You have feet in your shoes, You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And you are the one who’ll decide where to go. – Dr. Seuss
- Tomorrow will be a new chapter in my life. This book is getting very interesting.
- A person that truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is.
- It is better to end something and start another than to imprison yourself in hoping for the impossible.
Leave Home Quotes
- Sometimes it’s just done… Just walk away and move on… No ugly words… No formal goodbyes… Just no more.
- Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake and help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for.
- Moving on isn’t about not loving someone anymore and forgetting them. It’s about strength to say I still love you, but you’re not worth the pain.
- The hardest part about walking away from someone is the part where you realize that, no matter how slowly you go, they will never run after you.
- Closure happens right after you accept that letting go and moving on is more important than projecting a fantasy of how the relationship could have been.
- Moving on, is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard. – Dave Mustaine
- I tried to make a distinct point that I wasn’t retiring – that I was moving on.- Regis Philbin
- Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on.- Carrie Underwood
- It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.- Theodore Roosevelt
- The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.- Ulysses S.
I’M Done Quotes
- To help yourself, you must be yourself. Be the best that you can be. When you make a mistake, learn from it, pick yourself up and move on.- Dave Pelzer
- Moving on is not closure. It’s not neat, and it’s not about turning the page. It is about moving on, but it doesn’t mean that you’ve left something behind. – Thomas Gibson
- Life goes on, and I’m moving on to the next thing, but I hope the soaps that are still running will thrive. They have millions of loyal viewers.- Susan Lucci
- The best revenge is moving on and getting over it… Don’t give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.
- Don’t cry when the sun is gone because the tears won’t let you see the stars.
- When the wrong people leave your life, the right things start happening.
- Some people come in your life just to teach you how to let go.
- A breakup is like a broken mirror. It’s better to leave it than hurt yourself trying to pick up the pieces.
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
- It’s better to be alone rather than being with someone who makes you feel like you’re alone.
Use these Getting Over it Quotes and Leaving in the Past Quotes.
Quote About Forgetting The Past
- What appear to be the END may really be a new BEGINNING.
- Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.
- Sometimes, the only way to save any good memories with a person is to never talk to the person.
- Best way to not get your heart broken, is pretend you don’t have one.
- If somebody hurts you, it’s okay to cry a river, just remember to build a bridge and get over it.
- The best revenge is to show them that your life is getting better after they’re gone.
- The only good thing about goodbyes is that it means you’re a little closer to a new hello.
- Everything will change and it is going to be beautiful and better than ever before.
- Breakups hurt, but losing someone who doesn’t respect and appreciate you is actually a gain, not a loss.
- Cry Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.
Quotes For Move On
- Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
- If you are searching for that one person, who will change your life..Take a look in the mirror.
- A break up is not the end of the world, it’s the beginning of something new. Stay strong and move on!
- Distance sometimes lets you know who’s worth keeping and who’s worth letting go.
- Moving on after a break up is a great way to get back on your feet and start feeling happy again.
- Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.
- NEVER CRY for the person who hurts you. Just smile & say thanks for giving me a chance to find someone better than you.
- Don’t cry over someone who won’t cry over you.
- Be strong enough to let go and patient enough to wait for what you deserve.
- When the storm has passed, put your energy into rebuilding your life, don’t waste time looking back.
You Don’T Know What You Have Until It’S Gone Quote
- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
- Sometimes when you give up on someone, it’s not because you don’t care anymore, but because you realize they don’t.
- Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you.
- If you can love the wrong person that much, imagine how much you can love the right one.
- Single is no longer a lack of options – but a choice.
- When you finally LET GO of the past something better comes along.
- You have to be at your strongest when you’re feeling at your weakest.
- Just because a relationship ends, it doesn’t mean it’s not worth having.
- Being single doesn’t mean you’re weak. It means you’re strong enough to wait for what you deserve.
- Time doesn’t heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go.
We Are One Quotes
- Forgiving you is my gift to you. MOVING ON is my gift to myself.
- We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
- Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.
- You can’t reach what’s in front of you until you let go of what’s behind you. Move on..!!
- SIX letters TWO words EASY to say HARD to explain Harder to do MOVE ON
- You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
- Everything is going to be OK in the end. If it’s not OK, it’s not the end.
- Let yourself move to the next chapter in life when the time comes, Don’t remain stuck on the same page.
- One day they’ll realize they lost a diamond while playing with worthless stones.
- Even if we can’t be together in the end, I’m glad that you were a part of my life.
When It’S Time To Move On Quotes
- Smile. It will make him so jealous to see you are happy without him.
- It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
- Don’t be afraid to move on and start a new chapter.
- Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go, but rather, learning to start over.
- Moving on doesn’t mean forgetting, it means you choose happiness over hurt.
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
- One of the simplest ways to stay happy is.. Letting go of the things that makes you sad.
- Every breakup is an opportunity to do it right the next time.
- Be thankful for the hard times; they can only make you stronger.
- I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.
Get Back Up Quotes
- When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
- One of the hardest things to do in life is letting go of what you thought was real.
- The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can’t go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
- If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride.
- Life is about change, sometimes it’s painful, sometimes it’s beautiful, but most of the time it’s both.
- Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.
- It’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
- At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life.
- Sometimes you have to let things go. Sometimes you have to stop caring for a minute.
- Don’t be afraid of change; you may end up losing something good, but you will probably end up gaining something better.
Share these Getting Over it Quotes and Leaving in the Past Quotes.
Time To Move On Quotes Relationship
- Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be.
- You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
- Worry less, Smile more, Don’t regret, Just learn and grow.
- You have brains in your head, You have feet in your shoes, You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
- Letting go has never been easy, but holding on can be as difficult. Yet strength is measured not by holding on, but by letting go.
- Moving on is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.
- As time goes by, we start to see more clearly and are able to see that it wasn’t all bad and that perhaps just perhaps the breakup was a gift.
- There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
- Fate controls who walks into your life, but you decide who you let walk out, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.
- Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak, sometimes it means you are strong enough to let go.
Quote About Letting Go Of Anger
- You broke my heart but I still love you with all the pieces.
- Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it.
- Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.
- Time has a wonderful way of showing us what really matters.
- It might take a while to realize but eventually you’ll find the ‘good’ in the goodbye.
- Stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it.
- Don’t cry over the past, It’s gone. Don’t stress about the future, It hasn’t arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful.
- If you’re not happy with the relationship then end it.
- Most people after a breakup feel, sad, hurt, in pain, not me I feel happy and free to be who I want to be.
- Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
Getting Over It Game Quotes
- Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.
- Sometimes it’s very hard to move on, but once you move on, you’ll realize it was the best decision ever made.
- Here’s to the FUTURE because I’m done with the PAST.
- I love my past, I love my present. I am not ashamed of what I have had, and I am not sad because I no longer have it.
- This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something.
- For my part, I prefer my heart to be broken. It is so lovely, dawn-kaleidoscopic within the crack.
- The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.
- Love is never easy, you fight to hold on, and you fight to let go.
- If it doesn’t break your heart, it isn’t love.
- Everyone gets broken. Everyone. Some grow stronger in those breaks. Others never recover. Choice is yours.
Quote About Leaving The Past Behind
- Instead of wiping away your tears, wipe away the people who made you cry.
- The best way to heal a broken heart is to give GOD all the pieces.
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life; it goes on.
- When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
- You were given this LIFE, because you’re strong enough to live it.
- Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.
- Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination.
- Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be..!!
- I just woke up one day & decided I didn’t want to feel like this anymore..So I changed.
- I just wish I could lose these feelings as fast as I lost you.
Forget The Past Quotes
- If someone wants to leave you let them go & move on.
- If you’re brave enough to say goodbye life will reward you with a new hello.
- The end of U loving ME, was the beginning of ME loving myself.
- It is never too late to be what you might have been.
- The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.
- Being single is much better than in a relationship with someone who always hurt you.
- Life is too short to miss out on being really happy.
- Don’t be afraid of losing someone who doesn’t feel lucky to have you.
- It takes a strong heart to love and it takes a truly strong heart to love again after being hurt.
- Since everything is a reflection of our minds..Everything can be changed by our minds.
It’S Going To Be Ok Quotes
- I’m gonna make the rest of my life, the best of my life.
- Over thinking kills your happiness. Whatever’s good for you soul..do that!
- Don’t lose yourself in attempt to hold onto someone who doesn’t care about losing you.
- If a train doesn’t stop at your station then it’s not your train.
- Sometimes, certain of God’s blessings arrive by shattering all the windows.
- The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.
- Believe in moving on. Despite what you might be feeling, encourage yourself that all that will end soon and become a past experience.
- Get yourself busy with fun or productive activities. Over time, you will find that you already moved on.
- Allow yourself to feel sad, feel all the emotions associated with the downfall as it’s part of life, but do not judge. With time, the feeling will fade and move away.
- Holding on is believing that there’s only a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future. – Daphne Rose Kingma
Quotes About Being Done
- Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down. – Roy T. Bennett
- You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles. – C. JoyBell
- Look at life through the windshield, not the rear-view mirror – Byrd Baggett
- That’s all you can do in this world, no matter how strong the current beats against you, or how heavy your burden, or how tragic your love story. You keep going. – Robyn Schneider
- Letting go. Everyone talks about it like it’s the easiest thing. Unfurl your fingers one by one until your hand is open. But my hand has been clenched into a fist for three years now; it’s frozen shut. – Gayle Forman
- If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. – Martin Luther King Jr
- A very wise man once told me that you can’t look back – you just have to put the past behind you, and find something better in your future. – Jodi Picoult
- Keeping baggage from the past will leave no room for happiness in the future. – Wayne L. Misner
- Letting go is the willingness to change your beliefs in order to bring more peace and joy into your life instead of holding onto beliefs that bring pain and suffering. – Hal Tipper
- Stop worrying about what you have to loose and start focusing on what you have to gain. – Unknown
Past Relationship Quotes
- You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened… or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move on. – Tupac Shakur
- Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass – It’s about learning how to dance in the rain. – Vivian Greene
- It’s not a matter of letting go – you would if you could. Instead of Let it go we should probably say Let it be. – Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you. – Shannon L. Alder
- It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on. – Nicholas Sparks
- Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties. – Erich Fromm
- God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; And wisdom to know the difference. – Reinhold Niebuhr
- Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can’t build on it; it’s only good for wallowing in. – Katherine Mansfield
- You only struggle because you’re ready to grow but aren’t willing to let go. – Drew Gerald
- Sometimes you have to move on without certain people. If they’re meant to be in your life, they’ll catch up. – Mandy Hale
Need Space Quotes
- When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need. – Tao Te Ching
- The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward. – Steve Maraboli
- Today is the first day of the rest of your life. – Unknown
- Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. – Maria Robinson
- Letting go isn’t a one-time thing, it’s something you have to do every day, over and over again. – Dawson’s Creek
- The answer to every adversity lies in courageously moving forward with faith. – Edmond Mbiaka
- Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny. – Steve Maraboli
- When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us. – Alexander Graham Bell
- Why let go of yesterday? Because yesterday has already let go of you. – Steve Maraboli
- Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over.– Nicole Sobon
Sayings That You Can Relate
Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself. – Deborah Reber
One of the most courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul. – B. Nicole
If you want to fly on the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go the past that drags you down. – Amit Ray
Let us know your thoughts about these Getting Over It Quotes and Living In The Past Quotes.