Lockdown has made us spent a lot of time online over the Internet. We have made so many Internet Friends. Here are some of the best Internet Friends Quotes and Online Friendship Quotes.
Comment down your thoughts about them.
Table of contents
- Quotes About Internet Friends
- Internet Friends Quotes
- Online Friends Quotes
- Internet Friend Day
- Meeting Internet Friends
- Internet Best Friends Quotes
- I Love My Internet Friends
- Internet Love Quotes
- How To Make Friends Online
- Internet Friends Are Real Friends
- Online Friendship Quotes
- Internet Friends Meeting For The First Time
- How To Make Online Friends
- Internet Friends Meme
- Friends Online
- Best Friends Online
Quotes About Internet Friends
- Don’t be afraid of new beginnings. Don’t shy away from new people, new energy, new surroundings. Embrace new chances at happiness.
- It’s the friends that you can call at 4 AM that matter!
- You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend.
- At a point where we’re both comfortable farting proudly around each other.
- Friends knock on your door. Best friends casually walk in and start eating.
- If I send you my ugly selfies, our friendship is real.
- A friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move a dead body.
- I love that I don’t have to act socially acceptable around you.
- I still remember the time when my best friend was shy and innocent. What have I done? I created a monster!
- Best friends don’t question you when you show up at the door with a dead body. They just grab a shovel and follow you.
Internet Friends Quotes
- No one will ever be as entertained by us as us.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, and oh—my best friend belongs to the zoo.
- Nothing compares to the tummy ache you get from laughing with a best friend.
- We’ve been friends for so long I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.
- Prepare yourselves, Victoria’s Secret models! We’re coming for your careers.
- You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. I’ll train you.
- Since birth, I was an innocent human being. Then my best friend came along.
- We don’t judge each other. We judge other people together.
- We’d be in a mental institution if people heard what we’ve been talking about all this time.
- You’re stuck with me because you know too much already.
Online Friends Quotes
- You make me laugh a little louder, smile a little brighter, and live a little better.
- The moment I first saw you, I knew a big adventure was about to happen.
- When we first met each other, we both were like: You’re really weird.
- Let’s scare people together when we become ghosts in the after-life.
- You know why best friends are so hard to find? That’s because the best one is already mine.
- When I say that I won’t tell anyone, my best friend doesn’t count.
- Friendship isn’t a big thing. It’s a million little things.
- When I first met you, I honestly didn’t know you were going to be this important to me.
- You make me laugh even when I don’t want to.
- Creating memories with you is one of my favorite things to do.
Internet Friend Day
- I’d travel with you to the end of the world.
- Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.
- Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.
- Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.
- Good times are better and hard times are easier with a best friend around you.
- A good friend is like a four-leaf clover. It’s hard to find, but lucky to have.
- I’m truly grateful that I have you as my best friend.
- There is nothing in this world that is more treasured than true friendship.
- You can count on me, like 1, 2, 3, and I’ll be there.
- Strangers think I’m quiet. My friends think I’m outgoing. But my best friend knows I am completely insane.
Share these Internet Friends Quotes and Online Friendship Quotes.
Meeting Internet Friends
- Best friends believe in you when you don’t believe in yourself.
- Live for the moments you can’t explain with mere words.
- The only way to have a best friend is to be one.
- Yes, we are aware of how troublesome we are together. And no, we don’t care.
- I almost feel bad for people who don’t get to listen to our hysterical conversations and enjoy our hilariousness.
- Friends come and go. A best friend will always find their way back to you.
- I’ll be there for you, these five words I swear to you.
- There’s no need to think twice when it comes to best friends.
- Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything. — Muhammad Ali
- Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up. — Thomas J. Watson
Internet Best Friends Quotes
- The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. — Elisabeth Foley
- Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. — Anais Nin
- Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose. — Tennessee Williams
- They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel. — Carl W. Buechner
- Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life. — Amy Poehler
- For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. — Audrey Hepburn
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart. — Helen Keller
- Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light. — Dumbledore
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. — Walter Winchell
- A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.
I Love My Internet Friends
- Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad about that. — Ally Condie
- Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. — Marcel Proust
- Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. — Oprah Winfrey
- In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed. — Khalil Gibran
- It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.
- To the world, you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world. — Dr. Seuss
- A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.
- A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.
- We weren’t sisters [or brothers] by birth, but we knew from the start…fate brought us together to be sisters [or brothers] by heart.
- A friend is one of the best things you can be and the greatest things you can have. — Sarah Valdez
Internet Love Quotes
- Best friends are the people in your life who make you laugh louder, smile brighter, and live better.
- Time doesn’t take away from friendship, nor does separation. — Tennessee Williams
- When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands. — Maria Shriver
- There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met. — Jim Henson
- A single rose can be my garden…a single friend, my world. — Leo Buscaglia
- Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together. — Woodrow T. Wilson
- Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer. — Ed Cunningham
- A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails. — Donna Roberts
- It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. — Marlene Dietrich
- Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget. — G. Randolf
How To Make Friends Online
- A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have. — Irish Proverb
- I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. — Helen Keller
- True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart. — Helen Keller
- Sometimes being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.
- True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style. — Nicole Richie
- There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship. — Thomas Aquinas
- Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you. — Misty Copeland
- Best friend: the one that you can be mad at only for a short period of time because you have important stuff to tell them.
- You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. I’ll train you.
- There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate. — Linda Grayson
Use these Internet Friends Quotes and Online Friendship Quotes on Instagram.
Internet Friends Are Real Friends
- ‘Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected. — Charles Lamb
- A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. — Bernard Meltzer
- A best friend is someone who makes you laugh even when you think you’ll never smile again.
- Best friends. Because if anyone else heard our conversations we’d end up in the mental hospital.
- A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. — Arnold H. Glasgow
- Best friends don’t care if your house is clean. They care if you have wine.
- If you are ever lucky enough to find a weirdo, never let them go. — Matthew Gray Gubler
- Friendship is so weird…you just pick a human you’ve met and you’re like ‘Yep, I like this one and you just do stuff with them.
- It’s hard to find a friend who’s cute, loving, generous, caring, and smart. My advice to y’all is, don’t lose me.
- I think we’ll be friends forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends.
Online Friendship Quotes
- God made us best friends because he knew our moms couldn’t handle us as sisters.
- We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing home.
- We’ll be best friends forever because you already know too much.
- True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi connects automatically.
- Never let your best friends get lonely…keep disturbing them. — Candlelight Publications
- I love that our effortless friendship fits perfectly with my laziness.
- The essence of true friendship is to make allowance for another’s little lapses. — David Storey
- The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing…not healing, not curing…that is a friend who cares. — Henri Nouwen
- True friends aren’t the ones who make your problems disappear. They are the ones who won’t disappear when you’re facing problems.
- A friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself. — Frances Ward Weller
Internet Friends Meeting For The First Time
- Best friends understand when you say, ‘forget it.’ Wait forever when you say, ‘just a minute.’ Stay when you say, ‘leave me alone.’ And open the door before you can say, ‘come in.’
- When it hurts to look back and you’re afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
- Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.
- Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. — Albert Camus
- A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never part.
- Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. — Khalil Gibran
- Friends…they cherish one another’s hope. They are kind to one another’s dreams. — Henry David Thoreau
- False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports. — Richard Burton
- The only way to have a friend is to be one. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- My best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake. — Aristotle
How To Make Online Friends
- My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. — Henry Ford
- Everyone has a friend during each stage of life. But only lucky ones have the same friend in all stages of life.
- That’s when I realized what a true friend was. Someone who would always love you — the imperfect you, the confused you, the wrong you — because that is what people are supposed to do.
- Best friends share laughs, memories, and inside jokes. They will always be honest and stand by your side no matter what. They wipe your tears, pick you up when you fall and are forever a piece of your heart.
- Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is a conversation. — Oscar Wilde
- In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. — Albert Schweitzer
- Real friendship, like real poetry, is extremely rare — and precious as a pearl. — Tahar Ben Jelloun
- But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine. — Thomas Jefferson
- When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. — Henri Nouwen
- If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. — Winnie the Pooh
Spread these Internet Friends Quotes and Online Friendship Quotes.
Internet Friends Meme
- She is a friend of my mind. She gathers me, man. The pieces I am, she gathers them and gives them back to me in all the right order. — Toni Morrison
- The love that comes from friendship is the underlying fact of a happy life. — Chelsea Handler
- Friendship is accepting a person with all their qualities — good and bad. — Mohanlal
- Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. Which, in my book, is a good definition for friendship. — Marilyn Monroe
- It’s not being in love that makes me happy. It is the person that I am in love with that does.
- A friend may be waiting behind a stranger’s face. — Maya Angelou
- Everyone you meet knows something you don’t know but need to know. Learn from them. — C.G. Jung
- Don’t be afraid of new beginnings. Don’t shy away from new people, new energy, new surroundings. Embrace new chances at happiness. — Billy Chapata
- Each new friendship can make you a new person because it opens up new doors inside of you. — Kate DiCamillo
- Be genuinely interested in everyone you meet and everyone you meet will be genuinely interested in you. — Rasheed Ogunlaru
- Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them. — Francesco Guicciardini
- Every new friend is a new adventure… the start of more memories. — Patrick Lindsay
- The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul. — Shanna Rodriguez
- The kindest way of helping yourself is to find a friend. — Ann Kaiser Stearns
- Getting to know new people and gaining new friends is one of life’s greatest pleasures. To conquer your fears and get out there. — Tony Clark
- There are friendships imprinted in our hearts that will never be diminished by time and distance. — Dodinsky
- No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth. — Robert Southey
- There is magic in long-distance friendships. They let you relate to other human beings in a way that goes beyond being physically together and is often more profound. — Diana Cortes
- A part of you has grown in me, together forever we shall be, never apart, maybe in distance, but not in heart.
- A real friendship should not fade as time passes, and should not weaken because of space separation. — John Newton
Best Friends Online
- Distance means so little when someone means so much. — Tom McNeal
- If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever. — A. A. Milne
- As long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we’re still together. — Donna Lynn Hope
- A friend who is far away is sometimes much nearer than one who is at hand. — Kahlil Gibran
- Can miles truly separate you from friends…If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?— Richard Bach
- A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation, doesn’t always need togetherness, as long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part.
Let us know your views on these Internet Friends Quotes and Online Friendship Quotes.
Also, check out these Drunk Best Friend Quotes.