Table of contents
Bridget Fonda Jackie Brown Quotes
- Losing in any game is not gambling, but losing yourself is.
- The cardinal work of charity is not by the number that counts, but by…
- People go fishing because of needs. People swim because of wants. P…
- Long time ago, there is a known gentleman named Robin Hood being cha…
- AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.
- [to Beaumont] You know man, I hate be the kind of nigga that do a nigga a favor and then Bam! hit the nigga up for a favor in return, but I gots to be that kinda nigga.
- My ass may be dumb, but I ain’t no dumbass.
- Six players on the trail of a half a million in Cash. There’s only one question… Who’s playing who?
- LOOK OUT! Caught between the Feds and a cold blooded killer. With half a million dollars up for grabs. No one knows how it’s going down. Except for maybe JACKIE BROWN.
- What the fuck you doin’ knockin on the door like the goddamn police? You wanna die?
Jackie Brown Quotes
- You keep fuckin’ with me, you’re gonna be asleep forever.
- Goddamn girl, you gettin’ high already? It’s just 2 o’clock.
- You know you smoke too much of that shit, that shit gonna rob you of your own ambition.
- Not if your ambition is to get high and watch TV —
- Look at you and your free ass. Come here, boy, gimme a motherfuckin’ hug.
- Good lookin’ out, man. I don’t know what to say. Thank you, thank you —
- You goddamn right. That’s how that shit works: you get your ass in trouble, I get your ass out. That’s my motherfuckin’ job. And I don’t mind telling you, nigga, it’s steady work.
- What the fuck happened to you, man? Shit, your ass used to be beautiful.
- This you and me talking, is this like a lawyer-client thing, and you can’t repeat nothing I tell you?
- You’re not my client until you get busted and I bond you out.
Samuel L Jackson Ak47
- Well, if we ain’t got no; what’s that shit called?; confidentiality, why should I tell you a thing?
- Because you want me to know what a slick guy you are. You got stewardesses bringing you fifty grand.
- Now you want me to speculate on what you do. My guess is you’re in the drug business, except the money’s moving the wrong way. Whatever you’re into, you seem to be getting away with it, so more power to you.
- And let me tell you something about my lawyer. This brother’s name is Stassen Gowens.
- Look, I hate to be the kinda nigga does a nigga a favor, then, BAM., hits a nigga up for a favor in return. But I’m afraid I gots to be that kinda nigga.
- Shit, Jackie. You come in this place on Saturday night I bet you need nigger repellant to keep motherfuckers off your ass.
- Girl, don’t make me put my foot in your ass.
- Well, if she got to it, why didn’t she take it all?
- I’ll be sure to ask that bitch before I blow her brains out.
- Somebody with a grudge blew Beaumont’s brains out. Oh shit, that shit rhymes. Blew Beau-mont’s, brains out.
Quotes About Brown
- Uh uh uh — I didn’t hear you wash your hands.
- Goddamn, girl, you come in here on a Saturday night, I bet you need nigga repellent to keep them motherfuckers off your ass.
- Jackie can tell me any story that comes into her pretty little head, just so long as at the end of that story she hands me my motherfucking money.
- Come on man. If it wasn’t for me, you wouldn’t HAVE that motherfuckin’ boat.
- Oh, yeah, yeah, right. I’m seein’ who my motherfuckin’ friends are right — Hello? Hello?
- Motherfucker hung up on me. You believe this shit? Ingrate nigga. See? You bring a motherfucker up. Next thing you know, they breakin’ ya off some goddamned disrespect. Motherfuck. Shit.
- You seen Max Cherry in the dress department where we — Man look at me when I’m talking to you. You see that muthafucka in the dress department when we bout to get a half million dollars and you don’t think nothin’ ’bout him being there?
- Hell yeah they know each other. He bonded her out of county.
- You know he’s a bail bondsman don’tcha? You know all them muthafuckas is crooked as a barrel of snakes don’tcha?
- Why should I think something’s weird if I don’t know nothing about them knowing each other?
Jackie Brown Movie Quotes
- I ain’t givin’ you fuckin’ excuses. Man I’m tellin’ you I don’t fuckin’ — I’m giving you fuckin’ reasons.
- Oh oh oh oh. You gonna tell me the reason you lost every goddamn cent I got in the world?
- Let me tell you the reason muthafucka. The reason IS yo’ ass ain’t worth shit no more.
- What the fuck happened to you man? Your ass used to be beautiful.
- You can’t trust Melanie but you can trust Melanie to be Melanie.
- See, that shit works my nerves, you being all buddy-buddy with that motherfucker.
- If I wasn’t so buddy-buddy with that motherfucker, none of this would work.
- There ain’t nothing you want to tell me before we get out of this car, is there?
- Is white guilt supposed to make me forget I’m running a business?
- Ordell, this isn’t a bar. You don’t have a tab.
Pam Grier Quotes
- I’m 56 years old. I can’t blame anybody for anything I do.
- On his prior, he served eighteen years, he’s working out ten years probation.
- Damn. Now, they gonna consider that a violation of his probation?
- They do consider this a violation of his probation. Your boy’s looking at ten years, plus the concealed weapon.
- He ain’t gonna like that. Beaumont ain’t got a doin’ time kind of disposition.
- If you’ve got time, you think you can find out where he’s staying?
- I’d say you’re in the drug business, except the money’s moving in the wrong direction.
- You know, a good cop will never let you know he knows you’re full of shit.
- I’ll bet, besides maybe an afro, you look exactly how you did at 29.
- I’m still scared as a motherfucker, O.D. They talking like they serious as hell giving me time for that machine gun shit.
Samuel L Jackson Jackie Brown Quotes
- Aw, come on, man, they just trying to put a fright in your ass.
- Well, if that’s what they doin’, they done did it.
- Three years? That’s a old crime, man. They ain’t got enough room for all the niggas running around killing people today, now how are they gonna find room for you?
- There ain’t no problem, it’s more like a situation. You remember them three M-60 machine guns I sold last year outta the five I got?
- I just ain’t getting in no goddamn, dirty-ass trunk man. I got a problem with small places.
- Well I got a problem with spending ten thousand dollars on ungrateful, peanut-head niggas to get ’em out of jail, but I did it.
- Man, you must be out of your fuckin’ mind if you think I’m gonna get in this dirty-ass trunk.
- We ain’t going nowhere but to Koreatown, man. You ain’t gonna be locked in here no more than ten minutes.
- I ain’t ridin’ in no trunk for no minute, man.
- What’s the matter, haven’t ever borrowed someone’s car before?
Alright Bail Bonds
- Well that’s what you do to go through with the shit you start, you rationalize. I can do it, Max, I know I can. I just can’t do it without you.
- I put a cherry on top. Booh-yah. What the fuck did Ordell ever do for us, huh?
- Now sooner or later, they’re gonna get around to offering me a plea deal, and you know that. That’s why you came here to kill me.
- No, no, it’s OK, it’s OK, now. I forgive you.
- So I sit down at the table, eat my food, then your girl comes along. Oh, you have anybody yet?
- What I care is my ass facing the penitentiary. If you send some hard-headed rock whore up in here —
- Hey, hey, hey, hey. She ain’t gonna be no rock ho. She gonna be cool. Promise.
- Hey, we gotta go. We’re late. Come on, Mel. We gotta go. Let’s go.
- Gimme that bag before I knock you out and take it.
- Okay, you got it. Just take a chill pill for Christ’s sake.
Jackie Brown Quotes What Happened To You
- Coughing’s good. It opens up the capillaries. You know, when you cough you’re pulling in air, or in this case; smoke, into parts of the lungs that don’t normally get used. So, coughing’s good, it gets you higher.
- Definitely know a lot about that. Look here Louis, I got to run out for a little while so uh, if you like gettin high so much, why don’t you hang out here with Mel’ n’ watch a little TV.
- See I get high later on when I come back, see I get high at NIGHT, when I get through with all my business.
- I just felt strange, you know, I thought, if she was your girlfriend —
- Hey, keep your fucking mouth shut, all right? I mean it not one fucking word.
- Cut to 13 years later, you’re 44 years of age. You’re flying for the shittiest-little-shuttle-fucking piece of shit Mexican airline that there is.
- You’ve no idea what happened to the 50,000 dollars. You’re clueless about the money, right? You’ve no idea about the 50 grants.
- I don’t have an idea where the mothafuckin’ money is.
- Look man, there’s only three reasons why you can’t make your court date. One, you’re in a hospital. Two, you’re in jail. Three, your ass is dead.
- Jesus, but if you two are not the biggest pair of fuck-ups I’ve ever met in my entire life. How did you ever rob a bank? When you robbed banks, did you forget where your car was then too? No wonder you went to jail.
Foxy Brown Quotes
- My ass may be dumb, but I ain’t no dumbass. Samuel L. Jackson
- Girl, don’t make me put my foot in your ass. Samuel L. Jackson
- I wasn’t trying to top Pulp Fiction with Jackie Brown. I wanted to go underneath it and make a more modest character study movie. Quentin Tarantino
- I think one of the most important American films is Jackie Brown, which is such a humble depiction of humble characters but so powerful. The film was pure depiction of the American poverty of the 90s. Arnaud Desplechin
- There’s people saying that ‘Jackie Brown’ was a blaxploitation movie, when there’s nothing at all blaxploitation about it other than Pam Grier being in it. Michael Jai White
- True love is love that causes us pain, that hurts, and yet brings us joy. That is why we must pray to God — Mother Teresa
- God is going to invade, all right: but what is the good of saying you are on His side then, when you see — C.S. Lewis
- Conseil: If that is the case, this dugong may well be the last of its race, and perhaps it would be better to — Jules Verne
- All these years I had been sustained by an illusion-happiness through victory- and now that illusion was burned to ashes. I was no — Dan Millman
- Kaldar smiled at her. Now there was a work of art. If she were just a girl and he were just a man, — Ilona Andrews
Ordell Robbie Quotes
- I used to think that cruelty required malice, but that is not true. Jeanine has no reason to act out of malice. But — Veronica Roth
- What I see in the Bible, especially in the book of Psalms, which is a book of gratitude for the created world, is — Philip Yancey
- I miss us, too. I always have, and probably always will — Emily Giffin
- Id like to think that, when I explain it, that Mr. Trump will understand marriage is defined by two people who love each — George Takei
- Women are more attuned to feelings than men are, and if theyre not being truthful, more often than not its because they think — Nicholas. Sparks
- My obstetrician was so dumb that when I gave birth he forgot to cut the cord. For a year that kid followed me — Joan Rivers
- It can be a miserable profession, acting, because you always want what you cant have. — Eddie Redmayne
- If I go away, I take a little picture of my son. Its in a frame with a speaker, and he recorded a — Lesley Manville
- I think about something I once heard on the radio. About Abraham and Isaac. I was afraid youd say something like that. You — A.J. Kazinski
- I never knew she liked country music, Smitty said in awe. Yeah, that must make her prime mate material for a Smith. Shell — Shelly Laurenston
Let us know your thoughts about these Jackie Brown Quotes.
Also, check out these Bad Bitch Instagram Captions.