Life is all about experiences and memories. These memories and experiences make our life precious. We have handpicked this Life Is Precious Quotes and How Precious Life is Quotes.
Provide us your feedback about our work to help us out. 🙂
Table of contents
Quotes About How Precious Life Is
- My hope: These beautiful sayings about life will aim you at where the most peace, love, and joy are to be found.
- keep smiling because life is beautiful and there is so much to smile about.
- Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. – Dumbledore
- Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. – Marcus Aurelius
- God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well. – Voltaire
- The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. – Oprah Winfrey
- If a man cannot understand the beauty of life, it is probably because life never understood the beauty in him. – Criss Jami
- Keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about. – Marilyn Monroe
- Life is not always easy to live, but the opportunity to do so is a blessing beyond comprehension. – L. Lionel Kendrick
- Unexpected intrusions of beauty. This is what life is. – Saul Bellow
Life Is Precious Quotes
- There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. – George Sand
- There are sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them. – Jo Walton
- Nature didn’t need an operation to be beautiful. It just was. – Scott Westerfeld
- Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience, and being persistent. – Billy Graham
- True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. – Baltasar Gracian
- Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain. – Life is a beautiful quote from Vivian Greene
- Life is the art of drawing without an eraser. – John W. Gardner
- A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. – Charles Darwin
- Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. – Rabindranath Tagore
- Life ain’t always beautiful, but it’s a beautiful ride. – Gary Allan
- Life was meant to be lived, and curiosity must be kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters. – Audrey Hepburn
- After all the world is indeed beautiful and if we were any other creature than the man we might be continuously happy in it. – Sebastian Barry
- Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things. – Kenneth Branagh
- The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it. – Hubert H. Humphrey
- There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why. – William Barclay
- I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth. —Doug Hutchison
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. —Eleanor Roosevelt
- All of life is peaks and valleys. Don’t let the peaks get too high and the valleys too low. —John Wooden
- Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough. —Emily Dickinson
You Are Precious Quotes
- The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. —Oprah Winfrey
- Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet. —Sarah Louise Delany
- Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where others see nothing. – Camille Pissaro
- Life is a gift. Never take it for granted. – Sasha Avevedo
- Life is a succession of lessons that must be lived to be understood. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- What we see depends mainly on what we look for. – John Lubbock
- Beauty is how you feel on the inside and it reflects in your eyes. – Sophia Loren
- The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time. – Mark Twain
- Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and look up at the stars. – Henry Van Dyke
- Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.
Life Is A Precious Gift Quotes
- beyond today’s imagination at how beautiful life really is and
- Change is what keeps the galaxy spinning. It’s what makes it beautiful.
- One cannot collect all the beautiful shells on the beach. One can collect
- only a few, and they are more beautiful if they are few.
- You are already whole, already complete, already alive at this moment, already beautiful just as you are.
- In time she realized that beauty is about being yourself, natural and authentic.
- Love yourself, life will be fine and happy. Life is beautiful live it to the full, Love is abundance share it with your friends.
- You are who you are, and nothing can change that. You’re beautiful just
- The earth hasn’t anything to show more stately and beautiful than the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Han-Jae Lee, The Golden Gate Bridge and Other Natural WondersDaily Motivation
Share these Life Is Precious Quotes and How Precious Life is Quotes.
Precious Moments Quotes
- Imagine all of us living in peace, it’s too beautiful to just be a dream.
- I see oaks of legend, a covered bridge, a drive-in theater, and North America’s only tea plantation.
- I believe that there is beauty in the simplest of things if we only search for it.
- A shrub can produce hundreds of dangling flowers, each as beautiful as the next.
- Shoe-string budgets and backpacking had taught me a lot about simple beauty and spontaneous fun.
- Many parts of our natural world are breathtakingly beautiful and are here for all to see.
- Michael Bright, 1001 Natural Wonders You Must See Before You DieBeauty Quotes
- So you see I am not shut out from the region of the beautiful, though my
- the hand cannot perceive the brilliant colors in the sunset or on the mountain,
- Helen Keller, The World I Live In and OptimismMotivational Quotes About Life
Life Is Precious Quotes Inspirational
- Our purpose is to live our lives in such a way that others see Jesus
- We are so busy running around, we miss the simplest most beautiful things.
- We have to grasp that God’s goodness is true and beautiful.
- But if you are beautiful at sixty, it will be your own soul’s doing.
- This is one of the beautiful things about life’s adventure – we can redirect
- Love is like a beautiful flower that I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.
- It’s not about hair color or lack of hair; it’s not about crooked teeth or
- Reclaim your identity as the beautiful, unique, and vital member of the
- Hoping you get a chance to create many beautiful memories with your
- Manidipa Bhattacharyya, 50 Things to Know to Truly Engage With Your Child: Simple Tips to Spend Quality Time TogetherHope
Beautiful Life Quotes
- Do not waste a single breath with feelings of hate or jealousy.
- Instead, show gratitude and thank God for the beautiful life He
- You were given life; it is your duty (and also your entitlement as
- a human being) to find something beautiful within life, no matter how slight.
- Parenting is when you give your heart and all of your best effort
- to your child for you to see her grow into a beautiful and independent person.
- The important thing is to follow God’s way, the way he leads us to
- And bless others for deciding to be and want something different
- Dave Aschaiek, 9 Truths That Will Turn Your World Upside DownBlessed Quotes
- As far as I’m concerned, with all the inexpensive yet beautiful options
How Precious Life is Quotes
out there for nearly anything you could want to buy, there’s no excuse
experience the joys of every single thing it has to offer.
Life is a gift, but it’s an uncertain gift. So all we can do is embrace the
beauty in the midst of the uncertainty, knowing that’s the best groundwork
The Lord God is truly, awe inspiringly beautiful, and when the
Spirit of God transforms a person, that individual becomes beautiful as well.
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.
Travel and tell no one, live a true love story and tell no one, live happily and tell no one, people ruin beautiful things.
Our beautiful Earth has places that are so beautiful and shocking, that’s why many natural places can give us positive energy.
Let us know your thoughts about these Life Is Precious Quotes and How Precious Life is Quotes.
Also, check out these Life Happens Quotes.