Table of contents
Quotes On I Lose My Mind
- Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most [borrowed from Mark Twain] Gerard Way M
- I fear that I am losing my mind. But really, it would not be such a precious thing to lose, as it only causes me pain. L.A. Meyer
- Losing my mind sounds so pessimistic. I prefer the term winning my insanity. Dane Cook
- I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind. Edgar Allan Poe
- I am learning how to be alone without being lonely; I am learning how to be lonely without losing my mind. Paul Baribeau
- Sometimes I truly fear that I am losing my mind. And if I did it it would be like flying blind. Howard Hughes
- Losing my mind From this hollow in my heart Mariah Carey Heart, Divorce, Mind
- My heart pounds sickeningly and I turn pale… I often feel as if I were dead… I seem to be losing my mind. Robert Schumann
- I’m most afraid of losing my mind. You lose your identity, your sense of who you are, where you are. Stephen King
- I have lived one step away from losing my mind for years. I am quick and accurate in spotting unstable streaks in others. Charlaine Harris
Lose My Mind Quotes
- I’m losing my mind without you. Sylvia Day Mind, Losing, Without You
- Fredrika Bimm, what do you think you’re doing? Freaking out. Losing my mind. Thinking about snapping your husband’s spine. Squashing the urge to vomit. Wishing I had died at childbirth. Oh, you say that when you don’t get a prize in your Lucky Charms.
- Until I realized there were gold mines in my mind, I lived a life of a poor…
- Damn you who tells me that sleep will heal my mind as you are telling the legless that running will..
- If I had a penny for every time you crossed my mind there would have never been a recession ©..
- If I say what’s on my mind and I offend you. I guess I said the truth, which offends you…
- I won’t channel my mind to what society has taught me instead I’m going to teach society something…
- If I were to lose you, I would lose my mind. The world I see is not a world I can survive without..
- My mind has become so corrupted even the most beautiful songs of this world can’t save me.. I can..
- Beauty is when the soul remembers what the mind has forgot, and without such beauty my mind cannot..
Can’T Get You Off My Mind Quotes
- I saw you, I lost my mind, there is a lost and found box, so it should be easy to find…
- My heart is missing a beat for my mind is wandering without a reason..
- I rather be appreciated for my mind than lusted for my body…
- It’s hard to know that you’re on my mind all day; And I probably don’t even show up in yours at..
- There’s no place I can not go.. my eyes are the vehicle and my mind is unlimited fuel….
- Whenever things get out of hand, one thing that rings on my mind is, God never forsake his people..
- Just walking around thinking of you! Contemplating on what I should do! And just do it comes into..
- While Composing A Song I Picturise It In My Mind Too…
- As we look to the human rights challenges we face, there is no doubt in my mind that global..
- The crying need to build peace and prevent further human rights violations is foremost in my mind…
Losing Your Mind Quotes
- My mine, my mind, my heart, my desire, my opinion, my way, my time, my decision, my life. But if..
- Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset. —Saint Francis de Sales
- The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence. —Norman Vincent Peale
- Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace. —Dalai Lama
- If you are depressed you are living in the past if you are anxious you are living in the future, if you are at peace, you are living in the present. —Lao Tzu
- Peace can become a lens through which you see the world. Be it. Live it. Radiate it out. Peace is an inside job. —Wayne Dyer
- Every breath we take, every step we make, can be filled with peace, joy and serenity. —Thich Nhat Hanh
- Being relaxed, at peace with yourself, confident, emotionally neutral loose, and free-floating — these are the keys to successful performance in almost everything. —Wayne Dyer
- You should feel beautiful and you should feel safe. What you surround yourself with should bring you peace of mind and peace of spirit. —Stacy London
- Sometimes you can find peace of mind by transferring yourself to different situations. They’re just reminders to stay … calm. —Yves Behar
Am I Losing My Mind
- Don’t search for anything except peace. Try to calm the mind. Everything else will come on its own. —Baba Hari Das
- Let go of the thoughts that don’t make you strong. —Karen Salmansohn
- It isn’t enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn’t enough to believe in it. One must work at it. —Eleanor Roosevelt
- You will find peace not by trying to escape your problems, but by confronting them courageously. You will find peace not in denial, but in victory. —J. Donald Walters
- Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures. —John F. Kennedy
- Peace brings with it so many positive emotions that it is worth aiming for in all circumstances. —Estella Eliot
- No person, no place, and no thing has any power over us, for ‘we’ are the only thinkers in our mind. When we create peace and harmony and balance in our minds, we will find it in our lives. —Louise L. Hay
- If you don’t know the guy on the other side of the world, love him anyway because he’s just like you. He has the same dreams, the same hopes and fears. It’s one world, pal. We’re all neighbors. —Frank Sinatra
- Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding. —Albert Einstein
- When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. —Jimi Hendrix
Lose My Mind Lyrics Quotes
- Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say that I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us and the world will be as one. —John Lennon
- Peace comes from being able to contribute the best that we have, and all that we are, toward creating a world that supports everyone. But it is also securing the space for others to contribute the best that they have and all that they are. —Hafsat Abiola
- Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means. —Ronald Reagan
- Not one of us can rest, be happy, be at home, be at peace with ourselves, until we end hatred and division. —John Lewis
- When you make peace with yourself, you make peace with the world. —Maha Ghosananda
- Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world. —Desmond Tutu
- Special SectionsSpecial SectionsFirst Responders FirstHow Small Businesses ThriveMeditative StoryMental HealthMental Health at WorkNever Stop LearningResilience on the Front LinesShabbat: A Day of RestSleep WellStroke of GeniusThrive XM IndexThriving WalletThrive Global PodcastsThrive Global on CampusThe Thrive Global QuestionnaireWellbeing and Social ChangeWork-Life IntegrationYou Are Not Alone
- What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.
- Free yourself from negative people. Spend time with nice people who are smart, driven and like-minded. Relationships should help you, not hurt you. Surround yourself…
- Sometimes in life, you find a special friend. Someone who changes your life just by being part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until…
Depression Lose My Mind Quotes
- Love is when he makes you feel like you are on top of the world. When he smiles, you smile. When he laughs, you laugh….
- Love is like sunshine coming though clouds, it’s bright and then it gets brighter and brighter as long as you love and never hurt the…
- – I wish I would’ve bottled up all the tears you’ve ever made me cry… So I could DROWNED YOU IN THEM!!!-
- Exodus 20 – verse 4: You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on earth beneath…
- I wish there was nothing else in the world to do expect for losing myself in your eyes. I could continue doing that for the…
- To love some is like giving them your life, When you get too close you think they are there to catch you but are they…
- Love is this.. Love is that.. Can it really be defined? I think love is different for everybody. Maybe someone thinks love is one thing…
- And into the forest I go to lose my mind and find my soul – John Muir
- You are only destined to become one person – the person you decide to be.
- Do good and feel good. Do bad and feel bad. It’s that simple.
I Feel Like I’M Losing My Mind
- You are what you do today, not what you say you’ll do tomorrow.
- We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us.
- Ultimately, it’s not what you do every once in a while; it’s what you dedicate yourself to on a regular basis that makes the difference.
- Stay true to yourself. Never be ashamed of doing what feels right. Decide what you think is right and stick to it.
- If you don’t stand for anything, you will remain forever on your knees.
- No amount of money will make you happy if you aren’t happy with yourself.
- You know you’ve made the right decision when there is peace in your heart.
- Don’t worry if your goals seem crazy to other people; oftentimes the crazy ideas are the ones that have the greatest impact.
- If you’re thinking like everyone else, then you aren’t thinking. (Read Thinking, Fast and Slow.)
- Control your own destiny or someone else will try for you.
Losing Your Mind
- Sometimes standing up to your friends can be just as difficult as standing up to your enemies.
- The unhappiest people in this world are the people who care the most about what everyone else thinks.
- When people undermine your dreams, predict your doom, or criticize you, remember, they’re telling you their story, not yours.
- There is a huge amount of freedom that comes to you when you take nothing personally.
- No one in the world was ever you before, with your particular gifts and abilities and possibilities.
- Your greatest task isn’t to find love, but to discover and destroy all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.
- A loving, happy person lives in a loving, happy world. A hateful, miserable person lives in a hateful, miserable world. The world around you reflects YOU.
- Focus your conscious mind on things you desire not things you fear. Doing so brings dreams to life.
- It’s not the mistakes and failures you have to worry about, it’s the opportunities you miss when you don’t even try that hurt the most.
- It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one over and over again.
About To Lose My Mind
- To get something you’ve never had, you must do something you’ve never done.
- The harder thing to do and the right thing to do are usually the same thing.
- Our problems are really our blessings if we use them to grow stronger. (Read 1,000 Little Things Happy, Successful People Do Differently.)
- Anyone can run away; it’s super easy. Facing problems and working through them, that’s what makes you strong.
- When you have two good options, always go with the one that scares you the most, because that’s the one that’s going to help you grow.
- Courage is being scared to death, and then taking the next step anyway.
- Sometimes our greatest insight comes from our failure, not from our accomplishments.
- You need to screw up to learn. You need to experience it all to create greatness.
- Just because you don’t understand something now doesn’t mean the explanation doesn’t exist.
- Don’t worry about what you can’t control and you may liberate yourself.
Lost In My Thoughts Quotes
- People of average ability often achieve outstanding success because they don’t know when to quit. Most people succeed simply because they are determined to.
- Patience can be bitter, but the seeds you plant now will bear sweet fruit.
- The more you are in a state of gratitude, the more you will attract things to be grateful for.
- The things you take for granted, someone else is praying for.
- It usually isn’t what you have or where you are or what you’re doing that makes you happy. It’s how you think about it all.
- Do not dwell so much on creating your perfect life that you forget to live.
- You are not in competition with anybody except yourself; plan to outdo your past not other people.
- To admit that you were wrong is to declare that you are wiser now than you were before.
- If you spend too much time judging yourself, you won’t have any time to love yourself or anyone else. (Read The Mastery of Love.)
- At the end of the day, you can either focus on what’s tearing you apart or what’s holding you together.
You don’t get to choose how you are going to die, or when. But you can choose how you are going to live, right now.
Be done with regrets; they are an excuse for people who have failed. You still have a chance.
Let us know your feedback about these Lose My Mind Quotes.