Looking for some Making Moves Quotes? We have handpicked these Next Move Quotes for you.
Use these captions for your Instagram Posts.
Let us know your feedback about our work. 🙂
Table of contents
Making Big Moves Quotes
- Life is a game board. Time is your opponent. If you procrastinate, you will lose the game. You must make a move to be victorious. Napoleon Hill
- If you want to see God move make a move. Mark Batterson
- Stay far from timid only make moves when you’re heart’s in it, and live the phrase the sky’s the limit. The Notorious B.I.G.
- I gotta make a move, I gotta do this now, If they don’t know your dreams, they can’t shoot ’em down. J. Cole Dream
- Never make a move until you find yourself making it because it might be too soon. It’s always better to wait. Whenever you’re not sure, wait, and in time you’ll find yourself doing it. To act before then would be a mistake. Frederick Lenz
- Whereas a novice makes moves until he gets checkmated (proof), a Grand Master realizes 20 moves in advance that it’s futile to continue playing (conceptualizing). Bill Gaede
- When someone makes a move Of which we don’t approve, Who is it that always intervenes? U.N. and O.A.S., They have their place, I guess, But first send the Marines! Tom Lehrer
- I think sometimes when I go to make a move on something, people try to disqualify any talent that I have or any hard work that I’ve done. Gabrielle Reece
- The car drives really really well so far. No changes on the next pit stop. It’s great, I can hold it down right along the bottom here in the corners I’m just ridin’ around out here just waiting until later to make a move Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
- Stalker’s lips curled into a sneer. You won’t make a move without him, huh? That’s embarrassing. No, I said softly. It just hurts because you wish it was you. Ann Aguirre
Making Moves Quotes
- If I make a move, like raise my eyebrows, some critic says I’m doing Nicholson. What am I supposed to do, cut off my eyebrows? Christian Slater
- We all play chess with Fate as partners. He makes a move, we make a move. He tries to checkmate us in three moves, we try to prevent it. We know we can’t win, but we’re driven to give him a good fight. Isaac Bashevis Singer
- Were you ever actually going to leave New York, or were you just saying that to get her to finally make a move? Clary said Luke, I am shocked that you would suggest such a thing. Cassandra Clare
- were you sleeping? He chuckles. Not by a long shot. I was just tryin’ to convince myself not to make a move on you. Simone Elkeles
- And you’re not going to tell me she didn’t make a move on you. At least test the waters. The waters, he said, were not receptive. If they had been, I’d have drowned her in them already. Nora Roberts
- I could not make a move without making love. Miranda July
- I would rather insult you than lose you, he said, and before any of them could make a move to stop him, he cast both items into the fire. Cassandra Clare
- Sometimes the best way to baffle them is to make moves that have no purpose or even seem to work against you George R. R. Martin
- Man maintains his balance, poise, and sense of security only as he is moving forward. -Maxwell Maltz
- Everybody has talent, it’s just a matter of moving around until you’ve discovered what it is. -George Lucas
Share these Making Moves Quotes with your friends.
Quotes About Making Moves In Life
- Change is a great and horrible thing, and people love it or hate it at the same time. Without change, however, you just don’t move. -Marc Jacobs
- All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable, those that are movable, and those that move. -Benjamin Franklin
- If your world doesn’t allow you to dream, move to one where you can. -Billy Idol
- We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. -Walt Disney
- Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. -Dale Carnegie
- If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try. -Seth Godin
- The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning. -Ivy Baker Priest
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. -Albert Einstein
- If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself. -Henry Ford
- Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals. -LL Cool J
Next Move Quotes
- There’s no time for regrets. You’ve just got to keep moving forward. -Mike McCready
- Life is a moving, breathing thing. We have to be willing to constantly evolve. Perfection is constant transformation. -Nia Peeples
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit. -Conrad Hilton
- My attitude has always been, if you fall flat on your face, at least you’re moving forward. All you have to do is get back up and try again. -Richard Branson
- I find that the best way to do things is to constantly move forward and to never doubt anything and keep moving forward, if you make a mistake say you made a mistake. -John Frusciante
- It’s in the act of having to do things that you don’t want to that you learn something about moving past the self. Past the ego. -Bell Hooks
- There is no standing still because time is moving forward. -Greg Lake
- It’s a wonderful world. You can’t go backward. You’re always moving forward. It’s the wonderful part about life. And that’s terrific. -Harvey Fierstein
- Time is a circus, always packing up and moving away. -Ben Hecht
- If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello. -Paulo Coehlo
Quotes About Making Moves
- Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new. -Brian Tracy
- Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost. -Erol Ozan
- It is not down on any map, true places never are. -Herman Melville
- I always wonder why birds stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth. Then I ask myself the same question. -Harun Yahya
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. -Neale Donald Walsch
- Every dreamer knows that it is entirely possible to be homesick for a place you’ve never been to, perhaps more homesick than for familiar ground. -Judith Thurman
- Move-in silence so no one does brujeria on your goals.
- Don’t announce the move before it’s made. They’ll see it.
- Have more than you show. And speak less than you know.
- The best way to put the enemies in chaos is to move in silence.
Use these Making Moves Quotes for your Instagram Posts.
Moving Fast Quotes
- Move-in silence, only speaks when it’s time to say checkmate.
- Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. – Josh Billings
- Move-in silence and let your success make all the noise. – Joanna Mejia
- Silence is one of the great arts of conversation. – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Work hard in silence, let your success make the noise. – Frank Ocean
- Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn. – George Bernard Shaw
- When you build in silence, people don’t know what to attack.
- Silence is golden when you can’t think of a good answer. – Muhammad Ali
- Silence is an empty space, space is the home of the awakened mind. – Buddha
- Don’t mistake silence for weakness, smart people don’t plan big moves out loud.
Quotes About Going Fast
- Silence at the proper season is wisdom and better than any speech. – Plutarch
- Let go. And move closer to existence in silence and peace in meditation. – Osho
- Sometimes you don’t have to say anything. Silence speaks it all. – Disha Patani
- Silence is never more golden than when a quarrel is brewing. – Clifford Adams
- I often regret that I have spoken; never that I have been silent. – Publilius Syrus
- Silence is foolish if we are wise, but wise if we are foolish. – Charles Caleb Colton
- Real dudes move in silence… like a mute driving a new hybrid. – Ryan Montgomery
- Out of silence is born concentration, and from that comes learning. – Stephen Hough
- He thinks he got away with what he did to me but real gangsters like me move in silence.
- To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men. – Abraham Lincoln
Making Boss Moves Quotes
- I like the muted sounds, the shroud of grey, and the silence that comes with fog. – Om Malik
- Never announce your moves before you make them. Move-in silence and shock them with your success.
- It’s very important in life to know when to shut up. You should not be afraid of silence. – Alex Trebek
- He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words. – Elbert Hubbard
- As we must account for every idle word, so must we account for every idle silence. – Benjamin Franklin
- Open your mouth only if what you are going to say is more beautiful than the silence. – Spanish Proverb
- Too many of you can’t move in silence because you want applause from an audience who don’t even care about you.
- Work in silence and let’em sleep on you. The noise from your success will wake’em up in due time. – Tony Gaskins
- In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- Through the portals of silence, the healing sun of wisdom and peace will shine upon you. – Paramahansa Yogananda
- Music and silence combine strongly because music is done with silence, and silence is full of music. – Marcel Marceau
- If you want to achieve success… make your move in silence… Finally, your success will break that silence. – Vinayak Chauhan
- On the road to your target, move cleverly and silently; when you reached your target, be humble and silent. – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- Even in the most beautiful music, there are some silences, which are there so we can witness the importance of silence. – Andrea Bocelli
- Sticks and stones are hard on bones aimed with angry art. Words can sting like anything but silence breaks the heart. – Phyllis Mcginley
- True silence is the rest of the mind; it is to the spirit. What sleep is to the body, nourishment, and refreshment? – William Penn
- Move-in silence so when they see you they wondering when, where, how you making it. You have to remember your blessing isn’t for everybody.
- A seed grows with no sound, but a tree falls with huge noise. Destruction has noise, but creation is quiet. This is the power of silence. Grow silently.
- The trees, the flowers, the plants grow in silence. The stars, the sun, the moon move in silence. Silence gives us a new perspective. – Mother Teresa
- When you move silently, then you are that which God was before nature and creature, out of which He created your nature and creature. – Jakob Bohme
Move Mountain Quotes
- This silence, this moment. Every moment if it’s genuinely inside you, brings what you need. Move outside the tangle of fear thinking. Live in silence. – Rumi
- I don’t think that spoken words solve everything. Sometimes silence delivers truer feelings while the words can distort the meaning in some situations. – Kim Ki-Duk
- The human heart has hidden treasures, In secret kept, in silence sealed; The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures, Whose charms were broken if revealed. – Charlotte Bronte
- Much talking is the cause of danger. Silence is the means of avoiding misfortune. The talkative parrot is shut up in a cage. Other birds, without speech, fly freely about. – Saskya Pandita
- Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself, and know that everything in life has a purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from. – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- Everything that’s created comes out of silence. Thoughts emerge from the nothingness of silence. Words come out of the void.
- Yoga is the settling of the mind into silence. When the mind has settled, we are established in our essential nature, which is unbounded Consciousness.
- Silence is a great teacher, and to learn its lessons you must pay attention to it. There is no substitute for the creative inspiration, knowledge, and stability that come from knowing how to contact your core of inner silence. – Deepak Chopra
Let us know your thoughts about these Making Moves Quotes and Next Move Quotes.