Table of contents
Marvin The Paranoid Android Quotes
- You’re mind is working at its best when you’re being paranoid. You explore every avenue and possibility of your situation at high speed with total clarity. Banksy
- Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they aren’t after you.
- A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what’s going on. William S. Burroughs
- Success breeds complacency. Complacency breeds failure. Only the paranoid survive. Andy Grove
- I’m shy, paranoid, whatever word you want to use. I hate fame. I’ve done everything I can to avoid it. Johnny Depp
- I’m not paranoid,I just don’t trust people. Rudy Giuliani
- I envy paranoids; they actually feel people are paying attention to them. Susan Sontag
- I am a kind of paranoid in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy. J. D. Salinger
- It’s amazing where the paranoid mind can take you. Bill Ayers
- Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean there isn’t somebody watching. Patrick Carman
- If for every error and every act of incompetence one can substitute an act of treason, many points of fascinating interpretation are open to the paranoid imagination. Richard Hofstadter
- Paranoid is what people who are trying to take advantage call you in an effort to get you to drop your guard. Matt Damon
- I wonder if I’m being paranoid. I tell myself I’m not, and then ask myself how I can be so sure? I don’t know the answer, so I go back to wondering if I am. Craig Stone
- Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they aren’t out to get you. Woody Allen
- Some people think this is paranoia, but it isn’t. Paranoids only think everyone is out to get them. Wizards know it. Terry Pratchett
- Being slightly paranoid is like being slightly pregnant – it tends to get worse. Molly Ivins
- If the national mental illness of the United States is megalomania, that of Canada is paranoid schizophrenia. Margaret Atwood
- Every rep that you take off, somebody else gets another look. That’s just how I am. It’s not a matter of being paranoid, it’s a matter of being confident and not taking anything for granted. Derrick Brooks
- Sometimes paranoia’s just having all the facts. William S. Burroughs
Sentence For Paranoia
- Paranoia: the gift of the survivor and the burden of the overtired, stressed, and terrified. Patricia Briggs
- Smart people understand that there is no such thing as paranoia. It is just another mask for ignorance. Hunter S. Thompson
- Strange how paranoia can link up with reality now and then. Philip K. Dick
- Paranoia plays into all of us. Trust is a terrifying idea of not knowing who we can rely on. Eric Christian Olsen
- This is a do-it-yourself test for paranoia: you know you’ve got it when you can’t think of anything that’s your fault. Robert M. Hutchins
- Paranoia is the delusion that your enemies are organized. Arthur D. Hlavaty
- After everything I’ve been through, the last thing I’m going to apologize for is my paranoia Richard Finney
- Paranoia is a state of heightened awareness. Most people are persecuted beyond their wildest delusions. Claude Steiner
- The real meaning of the word paranoia is— a man or person who has the ability to link events that seemingly are not connected. John Coleman
- I have an advanced degree in procrastination and another one in paranoia. Joanne Harris
Quotes About Paranoid
- A paranoiac, like a poet, is born, not made. Luis Bunuel
- Paranoia reduces anxiety and guilt by transferring to the other all the characteristics one does not want to recognize in oneself. It is maintained by selective perception and recall. We only see and acknowledge those negative aspects of the enemy that support the stereotype we have already created.
- The worm of paranoia begins to eat into even the hardest adversary.
- Paranoia plays into all of us. Trust is a terrifying idea of not knowing who we can rely on.
- A paranoid thinks that sinister forces are out to get him, not realizing that they are out to get everybody.
- Don’t be afraid of losing a little power in daily associations. People who seek power and knowledge aren’t misers. They aren’t afraid. That is paranoid.
- There is no such thing as paranoia. No. Not in the 21st century. Paranoia is just another word for ignorance.
- Being slightly paranoid is like being slightly pregnant – it tends to get worse.
- We need to tell the difference between being paranoid and being careful.
- Paranoid is what people who are trying to take advantage call you in an effort to get you to drop your guard.
- There is no such thing as paranoia. Your worst fears can come true at any moment.
- If you act out of a paranoid fear of something happening, you will always make that thing happen.
- The secret to a happy, successful life of paranoia is to keep careful track of your persecutors.
- A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what’s going on.
- You’re mind is working at its best when you’re being paranoid.
- Paranoia is a state of heightened awareness. Most people are persecuted beyond their wildest delusions. — Claude Steiner
- My parents are going to kill me! That seems rather harsh… — Garth Nix
- Paranoia is just another mask for ignorance. The truth, when you finally chase it down is almost always far worse than your darkest visions and fears — Hunter S. Thompson
- I put it down to the paranoia of advancing age. It isn’t like I’m all that old or anything, especially for a wizard, but age is always advancing and I’m fairly sure it’s up to no good. — Jim Butcher
- I like to stay cozy with my paranoia, not pass her around to my friends and family. — Jim Butcher
- I have an advanced degree in procrastination and another one in paranoia. — Joanne Harris
- My paranoia never ends, but I haven’t been paranoid about being spied on my shadowy forces for some time now. — Jon Ronson
- One person’s paranoia is another person’s engineering redundancy. — Marcus J. Ranum
- Paranoia, Sam muttered. You’re going slowly nuts, dude. Or maybe not so slowly, since you’re talking to yourself. — Michael Grant
- Coming from Canada, being a writer and Jewish as well, I have impeccable paranoia credentials. — Mordecai
- I learned how but I have a terrible paranoia and fear. I do not drive an automobile. — Nikki Cox
- Paranoia: the gift of the survivor and the burden of the overtired, stressed, and terrified… — Patricia Briggs
- There is nothing like the cure of fresh air for cases of bladder infection, paranoia, and Cartesian thinking. — Rawi Hage
- After everything I’ve been through, the last thing I’m going to apologize for is my paranoia — Richard Finney
- Pol Pot carried out through the years enormous purges against his own followers because of his paranoia. — Sydney Schanberg
Words For Paranoid
- If you would know who controls you see who you may not criticise. — Tacitus
- Behind the hieroglyphic streets there would either be a transcendent meaning, or only the earth. — Thomas Pynchon
- Now, I love playing moms who can’t hide their paranoia. — Wendi McLendon-Covey
- Sometimes paranoia’s just having all the facts. — William S. Burroughs
- Don’t waste your time being upset about something you can’t change.
- You can never win a race where you can not fail.
- A hundred reasons to cry, but only one to smile. Together me and you we shall wa
- A room without books is like a body without a soul.
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
- I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistake…
Let us know your views about these Paranoid Quotes.