Table of contents
- When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
- Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.
- Ordinary riches can be stolen; real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.
- If time be of all things the most precious, wasting time must be the greatest prodigality.
- The charity that is a trifle to us can be precious to others.
- My share of the work may be limited, but the fact that it is work makes it precious.
- I know that inner wisdom is more precious than wealth. The more you spend it, the more you gain.
- Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is.
- There is precious instruction to be got by finding we were wrong.
- Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you’re not really losing it. You’re just passing it on to someone else.
Precious Moments Quotes
- Some things are more precious because they don’t last long.
- Genius, like gold and precious stones, is chiefly prized because of its rarity.
- A man that seeks truth and loves it must be reckoned precious to any human society.
- Life is too short, too precious, too painful to waste on worldly bubbles that burst.
- The things that are most precious to us are sometimes the most secret.
- Life every man holds dear but the dear man holds honor far more precious dear than life.
- We spend precious hours fearing the inevitable. It would be wise to use that time adoring our families, cherishing our friends, and living our lives.
- The most precious gift we can offer others is our presence. When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers.
- Any relic of the dead is precious, if they were valued living.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
Precious Life Quote
- The gift of life is so precious that we should feel an obligation to pay back the universe for the gift of being alive.
- Your wealth can be stolen, but the precious riches buried deep in your soul cannot.
- The words that enlighten the soul are more precious than jewels.
- The left-handed are precious; they take places which are inconvenient for the rest.
- The best way of fulfilling your own interest ~ 14th Dalai Lama
- The greatest gift you can receive, is another day of life.
- Life is a gift. Never take it for granted. ― Sasha Azevedo
- Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift. ― Regina Brett
- Life is a gift, not to possess, but to share. ― Henri Nouwen
- The greatest gift in life is to be remembered. ― Ken Venturi
A Mind Is A Precious Thing To Waste
- Life is a gift, given in trust – like a child. ― Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- Life is a gift. Life is a test. Life is temporary assignment. ― Rick Warren
- Life is a gift, make good memories out of each moment. ― Martin Ugwu
- Life is pointless. And that is God’s greatest gift. ― Neale Donald Walsch
- Life is a gift, and I try to respond with grace and courtesy. ― Maya Angelou
- Each day is a gift. Open it. Celebrate. Enjoy it. ― Stuart & Linda Macfareane
- My life is a gift not an obligation and I get to make the most of it. ― Jon Gordon
- If you’re awake you are blessed. Life is a priceless gift, appreciate every minute of it.
- Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third. ― Marge Piercy
- The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it. ― Hubert H. Humphrey
Precious Memories Quotes
- What we are is God’s gift to us. What we become is our gift to God. ― Eleanor Powell
- Life is a gift. Never forget to enjoy and bask every moment you are in. ― Celestine Chua
- God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well. ― Voltaire
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ― George Bernard Shaw
- Every day is a gift from God. Learn to focus on the Giver and enjoy the gift! ― Joyce Meyer
- The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. ― Pablo Picasso
- Our life is a gift from God. What we do with that life is our gift to God. ― Samuel S. Sumner
- We are born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Everything in-between is a gift. ― Yul Brynner
- Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That is why it is called the present. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
- Life is a gift of the immortal Gods, but living well is the gift of philosophy. ― Seneca the Younger
Life Is Precious
- Your life is a gift and how you respond to it – what you do with it matters. That’s where I start. ― Rob Bell
- Every morning is a gift of life – bring some smile on your face and welcome the happiness of life. ― Amit Ray
- I believe every human life is a gift from God and we should cherish and protect and celebrate them. ― Ted Cruz
- This life is a gift, and to reject that gift or abuse that gift is not human and not worthy of us. ― Michael Moore
- Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship. ― Gautama Buddha
- Every life, I think, has that potential because I believe each life is a gift of God. because God is love. ― Dolores Hart
- Nothing has to happen for me to feel good! I feel good because I’m alive! Life is a gift, and I revel in it. ― Tony Robbins
- Every day we live is a priceless gift of God, loaded with possibilities to learn something new, to gain fresh insights. ― Dale Evans
- Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more. ― Tony Robbins
- We just have to recognize life for what it is: a gift to be grateful for, not a property to cling to, hoard, or defend. ― Henri Nouwen
Quotes About Life Being Precious
- Life is a one time gift. Use it in best possible manner. So love, laugh, live, be yourself, be happy and have trust in God. ― Anurag Prakash Ray
- Life is a gift from God, an unlimited series of opportunities to find the good in ourselves and others. There is good in everything, if we are willing to see it. ― Alan Cohen
- No human being…is ever conceived outside God’s will or ever conceived apart from God’s image. Life is a gift from God created in His own image. ― John F. MacArthur
- Selfishness and fear are at the root of (pro-abortion) legislation…We in the Church have a great struggle to defend life…life is a gift not a threat. ― Pope Benedict XVI
- The secret of contentment is the realization that life is a gift, not a right. Next to faith this is the highest art – to be content with the calling in which God has placed you. ― Martin Luther
- Your life is a gift. Before anything else can be said about you, for some reason the universe (or God, or being, or force, or reality, or whatever you name it) chose to give you life. ― Rob Bell
- I think there’s something that happens at 40 where you settle into your own skin and you stop caring what people think – you realize life is a gift from God and you want to live it to the fullest. ― Tyler Perry
- You weren’t an accident. You weren’t mass produced. You aren’t an assembly-line product. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on the earth by the Master Craftsman. ― Max Lucado
- This breath, and this moment, and this life is a gift and we are all in this together. We all have countless choices every day to close down or stand up straight and open up, and take a big breath and say YES to the gift. ― Rob Bell
- Once you see that everything in life is a gift, you see that food is also a gift. If you are about to eat chemically processed, unhealthy food, you realize that to do so is, on a certain level, an act of violence against yourself. ― Marianne Williamson
All Life Is Precious
- Richard and I, along with millions of Americans – including even Joe Donnelly – believe that life is a gift from God. To try and construe his words as anything other than a restatement of that belief is irresponsible and ridiculous. ― John Cornyn
- If you feel just one thing in your life-that life is nothing but the gift of God-you are divine and the most courageous person. Try it! Try it as a thought. The moment you feel that life is a gift, you’ll become prosperous. ― Harbhajan Singh Yogi
- In a nutshell, the greatest gift that God gives us is himself. … First, human life is a sacred essence, bequeathed to those who are made in the very image of the Creator himself. – (Gen. 1:26-27; 9:6) (Bible Verse)
- I figure life’s a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You don’t know what hand you’re gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you…to make each day count.- Jack Dawson (Titanic Movie Quote)
- The Small Wonders of Life Are Precious, Don’t Lose Out On Experiencing Them Like a Child
- Climbing that first step helps you reach your goals for success
- Tomorrow is a New Day So Live Out the Problems of Today
- Focus on the good as it’s all in your mind
- Better to be a disappointment by failing than by doing nothing
- Failure is like a stairway use it as a stepping stone towards success
You Are So Precious To Me
- Anytime there’s something you know you should do, but you feel uncertain, afraid, or overwhelmed…just take control by counting backwards 5- 4- 3- 2- 1. That’ll quiet your mind. Then, move when you get to 1. ― Mel Robbins
- We live in deeds, not years; in thoughts, not breaths; in feelings, not in figures on a dial. We should count time by heart throbs. He most lives who thinks most, feels the noblest, acts the best. – Aristotle
- Life is short and the older you get, the more you feel it. Indeed, the shorter it is. People lose their capacity to walk, run, travel, think, and experience life. I realise how important it is to use the time I have. – Viggo Mortensen
- Time is more value than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time. – Jim Rohn
- Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted. – Denis Waitley
- They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. – Andy Warhol
- The time is always right to do what is right. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done. – Bruce Lee
- You can’t have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time. – Charles Kettering
- Time management is an oxymoron. Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time we have. – John C. Maxwell
- When was the last time you spent a quiet moment just doing nothing – just sitting and looking at the sea, or watching the wind blowing the tree limbs, or waves rippling on a pond, a flickering candle or children playing in the park? – Ralph Marston
- Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin. – Mother Teresa
- Time can be an ally or an enemy. What it becomes depends entirely upon you, your goals, and your determination to use every available minute. – Zig Ziglar
- With endless time, nothing is special. With no loss or sacrifice, we can’t appreciate what we have – Mitch Albom
- Do not wait: the time will never be ‘just right’. Start where you stand, and work whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along. – Napoleon Hill
- Time is the most valuable thing that a man can spend. – Diogenes Laërtius
- We must use time as a tool, not as a couch. – John F. Kennedy
- Time is a created thing. To say ‘I don’t have time,’ is like saying, ‘I don’t want to. – Lao Tzu
Let us know about these Life Is Precious Quotes.