Table of contents
Legend Of Zelda Love Quotes
- The truth about the life of a man is not what he does, but the legend which he creates around himself
- The only way you can become a legend is in your coffin.
- Legends are all to do with the past and nothing to do with the present.
- Legend adheres to artists whose deaths seem the corollaries of their works.
- At the heart of every legend there is a grain of truth.
- Your memories become fantasies if they are not shared, and your life in all its triviality becomes a legend.
- And, before science had caught up with the legend, the legend had swallowed science and everything.
- Every human being has a personal legend to be fulfilled, and this is our reason for being in the world. This personal legend manifests itself in our enthusiasm for the task.
- Legends are material to be moulded, and not facts to be recorded.
- Legends don’t have to make sense. They just have to be beautiful. Or at least interesting.
Quotes About Legend
- You don’t need to be legendary all the time. You can just be legendary for ten minutes a day.
- Sometimes a legend that endures for centuries… endures for a reason.
- You are the storyteller of your own life, and you can create your own legend, or not.
- Sometimes legends make reality, and become more useful than the facts.
- Legends were not only for the desperate. Legends were for the brave.
- Legends that endure in the future…were events that took place in the distant past.
- Legend does not contradict history. It preserves the fundamental after but magnifies and embellishes it.
- A lot of legends, a lot of people, have come before me. But this is my time. Usain Bolt
- Legends are all to do with the past and nothing to do with the present. Lauren Bacall
- That’s how it is with legends. The greater they sound, the more must’ve got left out. Tim Tharp
Legend Marie Lu Quotes
- Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends. Jim Harrison
- Sometimes legends make reality, and become more useful than the facts. Salman Rushdie
- I won’t be a rock star. I will be a legend. Freddie Mercury
- If I am a legend, then why am I so lonely? Judy Garland
- The only way you can become a legend is in your coffin Bette Davis
- Well, actually, I don’t consider myself a jazz legend or anything. Joseph Jarman
- I can’t be a legend yet. I’m not dead. Maynard James Keenan
- In the 1970s, for all the Stevie Wonders, I’m sure there were five artists that were making forgettable music. John Legend
- In capitalist history, invasion and class struggle are not opposites, as the official legend would have us believe, but one is the means and the expression of the other. Karl Liebknecht
- As a boy, because I was born and raised in Ohio, about 60 miles north of Dayton, the legends of the Wrights have been in my memories as long as I can remember. Neil Armstrong
- In the end, Dan Rather’s legend skewered him, CBS and the craft of journalism. Tina Brown
- He will be beginning a brand new chapter in the Michael Jackson legend. LaToya Jackson
- People are always asking me what it’s like to be Judy Garland’s daughter. It’s hard to be a legend’s child. Lorna Luft
- I do like what Alicia Keys and John Legend are doing. With their music, you keep your clothes on. Ben E. King
- I had rather believe all the Fables in the Legend, and the Talmud, and the Alcoran, than that this universal frame is without a Mind. Francis Bacon
- I just want it to be timeless and timely at the same time. — John Legend
- The future started yesterday, and we’re already late. — John Legend
- There’s a lot of hurry up and wait. But it gives you time to write a song. — John Legend
- Soul is about authenticity. Soul is about finding the things in your life that are real and pure. — John Legend
- Music, to me, if it’s good, it’s good. That’s all that matters. — John Legend
- Critics like to describe and categorize things, and categories often have a way of limiting people. — John Legend
- When we see people that are impoverished and people who are dealt an unfair hand, then if we have the power to help them, we should try to do that. — John Legend
- There’s so much music out there, and so many different styles that I’ve been influenced by, so each album reflects some of that knowledge or influence that I’ve had. — John Legend
- Why wouldn’t I help? What good reason do I have as a human being with power and a sense of empathy and morality, why wouldn’t I do something? — John Legend
- We’re just ordinary people. We don’t know which way to go. — John Legend
- I do speak to kids a lot. I am very clear with them that not all of them should aspire to be me and not all of them should be aspire to be LeBron. — John Legend
- There are more black men incarcerated today than there were slaves in 1850. — John Legend
- My head’s under water but I’m breathing fine — John Legend
- To me, as a musician, there aren’t any boundaries genre-wise as far as what can you listen to to inspire you. — John Legend
- You can always find a stray negative comment on the Internet. It’s like everybody loves to put negative comments on the Internet under the cloak of anonymity. — John Legend
- If a few people decide not to buy my album it’s really not going to change my life that much. — John Legend
- I want you to live the best life you can. You can be world-changers. .. Pursue this life of love with focus and passion and ambition and courage. Give it your all. And that will be your path to true success. — John Legend
- Love your curves and all your edges All your perfect imperfections — John Legend
- Sometimes I just think people are haters. And if they’re haters, you can listen to what they have to say but you have to take it with a grain of salt. — John Legend
- A future where everyone has the same opportunities will take courage, commitment, and innovation.
- We cannot forget that their fight is not over. These extraordinary people are facing their biggest battles now and in the weeks ahead.
- They created caring for each other, a global initiative harnessing the power of media to bring important health messages, playful learning, kid-friendly coping strategies, and smiles to families across the US and around the world.
- It all started as a proclamation, that in the midst of the injustice, senseless violence, and shootings, ‘Black Lives Matter.’
- In the past year, heroes have emerged, like health care workers who have risked their lives to fight on the front lines, patient after patient, doing what they can to ease their pain and calm their fears.
- We honor them and all the heroes who show us courage and conviction every day.
Legends Of The Fall Quote
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. -Nelson Mandela
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. -Walt Disney
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. -Steve Jobs
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. -Oprah Winfrey
- If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success. -James Cameron
- Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans. -John Lennon
- Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. -Mother Teresa
- When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. -Margaret Mead
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. -Robert Louis Stevenson
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. -Benjamin Franklin
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. -Helen Keller
- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. -Aristotle
- Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated. -Maya Angelou
- In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. -Abraham Lincoln
- Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. -Babe Ruth
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. -Helen Keller
What Makes A Person A Legend
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. -Thomas A. Edison
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. -Dr. Seuss
- Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts. -Winston S. Churchill
- Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. -Henry David Thoreau
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time. -Steve Jobs
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well. -John D. Rockefeller Jr.
- I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. -Thomas Jefferson
- The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere. -Barack Obama
- You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. -Wayne Gretzky
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. -Henry Ford
- I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear. -Rosa Parks
- I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples. -Mother Teresa
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, ‘I’m possible!’ -Audrey Hepburn
- The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. -Ayn Rand
- The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- You cannot understand the glories of the universe without believing there is some Supreme Power behind it.
- The thing about smart people is that they seem like crazy people to dumb people.
- Not only does God play dice but… he sometimes throws them where they cannot be seen.
- One of the basic rules of the universe is that nothing is perfect. Perfection simply doesn’t exist… Without imperfection, neither you nor I would exist.
- I have noticed that even those who assert that everything is predestined and that we can change nothing about it still look both ways before they cross the street.
Let us know your thoughts about these Quotes About Legend.