Table of contents
Tomorrow Isn T Promised Quotes
- The greatest thing about tomorrow is, I will be better than I am today.
- The vision of your tomorrow that you have today strengthens you for the morrow.
- You’ve got to believe in the possibilities. You’ve got to believe that tomorrow can be better than today. And here’s the big one. Believe in yourself.
- Tomorrow, I will take on all of these things. I will be unstoppable.
- The sun will come out tomorrow so you gotta hang on ’til tomorrow, come what may! tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow you’re only a day away!
- Tomorrow will never call to ask your opinion; you don’t control it. Stop allowing today’s possibilities to be robbed by tomorrow’s insecurities.
- Tomorrow, chased by time, flies before us to eternity a point that can never be reached.
- Yesterday’s just a memory, tomorrow is never what it’s supposed to be.
- Your hand can seize today, but not tomorrow; and thoughts of your tomorrow are nothing but desire.
- Tomorrow is not given to anyone. What is given is the now enjoy each minuet as if it were to be the last.
Quotes About Tomorrow
- Every tomorrow is an outcome of what I do today, and the beauty of it all is that today is happening all the time.
- People were always getting ready for tomorrow. I didn’t believe in that. Tomorrow wasn’t getting ready for them. It didn’t even know they were there.
- For a better tomorrow, forget about the past, make new start, live for today and don’t let anything hold you back.
- Tomorrow is fully for those who have fully lived today. Hope without plans is like a car without wheels.
- Tomorrow is the next step in life not the next stop in life.
- Don’t follow in any footprints, make your own prints. Because, you are the future of tomorrow.
- Tomorrow, you promise yourself, things will be different, yet, tomorrow is too often a repetition of today. And you disappoint yourself again and again.
- Tomorrow will be more hopeful than this awful piece of time we call today.
- Tomorrow belongs to those who are sincerely learning and loving today.
- Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It’s perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we’ve learned something from yesterday.
Better Tomorrow Quotes
- Tomorrow is another opportunity to relentlessly and confidently push harder with your dream. You definitely haven’t given it your all until you are living in its reality.
- Tomorrow is a new day and it takes one ball to get you out but I am feeling confident and a double hundred is a possibility.
- Tomorrows were full of awful things. Today, now, was the essential.
- Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die tomorrow.
- If I know I will die tomorrow, I can still learn something tonight.
- If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. — Amy Winehouse
- Even if you have to die tomorrow; die as a literate. — M.F. Moonzajer
- If I died tomorrow, what is one thing you would always remember about me?
- If I die tomorrow, I’ll be alright because I believe that after we’re gone, spirit carries on.
- If I die tomorrow, as the minutes fades away. I can’t remember have I said all i can say?
Tomorrow Is Quotes
- If I die tomorrow, I will not regret. I really did everything I could. — Freddie Mercury
- If I die tomorrow, I’ve accomplished everything I wanted to do in life. — Don Johnson
- Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone. — Pablo Picasso
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. — Mahatma Gandhi
- If I die tomorrow don’t cry just smile and remember that you will see me soon enough. — Abhi
- People don’t expect to die tomorrow, but they do take out insurance, don’t they? — Ian Paisley
- If I die tomorrow the world is in great hands. In a much better hands than mine. — Renzo Gracie
- If I die tomorrow, next year or whenever it might be, I’ll know I’ve had a great life. — Bill Gutman
- If I were to die tomorrow, then I’ll like to know I made the most of my life today. — Willie Booker
- If I thought i was going to die tomorrow, I should nevertheless plant a tree today. — Stephan Girard
- Study as if you were going to live forever; live as if you were going to die tomorrow. — Maria Mitchell
- Do for this life as if you live forever, do for the afterlife as if you will die tomorrow. — Ali Ibn Abi Talib
- Work as if you were to live a hundred years. Pray as if you were to die tomorrow. — Benjamin Franklin
- Any of us can die tomorrow. But if you think about it, life will lose all its meaning. — Ryunosuke Akutagawa
- If I die tomorrow, I will have no regrets. I did what I wanted to do. You can’t expect more from life. — Bruce Lee
- If I die tomorrow or in a year, it is the same – it is the message you leave behind you that counts. — Rita Levi-Montalcini
- I’m not afraid, Rafi said. Why not? If I die tomorrow it will have been useless to have been afraid today. — Mark Helprin
- Learn – improve – grow – live. Learn as if you might live forever and you’ll live as if you might die tomorrow. — Steve Goodier
- Plan for this world as if you expect to live forever; but plan for the hereafter as if you expect to die tomorrow. — Solomon Ibn Gabirol
- Conduct yourself in this world as if you are here to stay forever, and yet prepare for eternity as if you are to die tomorrow. — Muhammad
Yesterday Today Tomorrow Quotes
- I used to say why save money if I’ll die tomorrow, I haven’t died yet and I have nothing to survive on. — Bangambiki Habyarimana
- We are not sure of sorrow; and joy was never sure; Today will die tomorrow; Time stoops to no man’s lure. — Algernon Charles Swinburne
- Every time you get upset at something, ask yourself if you were to die tomorrow, was it worth wasting your time being angry? — Robert Tew
- What if you knew that you would die tomorrow? What do you mean? I live my life at the risk of dying at any time and that’s called life. — Shuno
- If I die tomorrow, you aren’t allowed to say my life was cut short at the age 25. I did more in those years than most people will ever do. — Alisa Mullen
- Oh, my gosh, thirty-eight hundred children are going to die tomorrow. What am I going to do to actually save some of them? — Marjorie Dannenfelser
- If I die tomorrow, will I have gotten everything in the world I’ve ever wanted? No. But I will have gotten everything that’s made me happiest. — Sandra Bullock
- Sonia lives her life fully. If she dies tomorrow, she’ll die happy. If she lives the way you want her to live, she’ll die miserable. So leave her alone, okay? — Sonia Sotomayor
- I touch you knowing we weren’t born tomorrow, and somehow, each of us will help the other live, and somewhere, each of us must help the other die. — Adrienne Rich
- We could die tomorrow, I whispered back. I want to be with you tonight. I don’t want to have any regrets, when it comes to us. So, yes, I’m sure. I love you, Ash. — Julie Kagawa
Not Today Quotes
- If i die tomorrow, i would like to open my fist for one last time. Just to let go off all my hopes and mistakes. For someone to learn from them and to forego my regrets. — Isha Harnagar
- Yesterday is gone and tomorrow has not yet come; we must live each day as if it were our last so that when God calls us we already, and prepared, to die with a clean heart. — Mother Teresa
- Man soll bauen als wollt man ewig leben, und also leben als sollt man morgen sterben. One should build as if one would live forever, and live as though one would die tomorrow. — Martin Luther
- There will always be people who say it does not exist because they cannot have it. But I tell you it is true and that you have it and that you are lucky even if you die tomorrow. — Ernest Hemingway
- But if you are alive – live: tomorrow you’ll die as I might have died an hour ago. And is it worth tormenting oneself, when one has only a moment of life in comparison with eternity? — Leo Tolstoy
- Care for each person you meet as if you secretly know they are going to die tomorrow but they don’t know it yet. They need your compassion. Or, if that is too morbid, pretend you are their mother. My baby!
- That’s the secret. If you always make sure you’re exactly the person you hoped to be, if you always make sure you know only the very best people, then you won’t care if you die tomorrow. — Carol Rifka Brunt
- Nothing is written in stone. So don’t prepare yourself for a long and lucrative career. You might die tomorrow. Your gold holdings might become dust. Just make the music you want to make now and enjoy it. — Yoko Ono
- Meditation means keeping one mind. You must understand – what is life? What is death? If you keep one mind, there is no life, no death. Then if you die tomorrow, no problem; if you die in five minutes, no problem. — Seung Sahn
- If I die tomorrow, I’ve done the two hardest things anybody can do in this life with the least amount of security – music and acting – and I’ve had success in both. I can’t really complain. I try not to live my life that way. — Yul Vazquez
Tomorrow Is Another Day Quotes
- And, as the camel driver had said, to die tomorrow was no worse than dying on any other day. Every day was there to be lived or to mark one’s departure from this world. Everything depended on one word: Maktub. — Paulo Coelho
- If I were to die tomorrow, I could say I’ve had a good life. — Ray Charles
- If I die today, It’d be a holiday. — Lil Wayne
- If iIdie today, I forgive you. If I live we shall see.
- If I was to die today would you miss me tomorrow.
- If I died tonight, I wonder how long it would take for anyone to notice.
- And if i die tonight just know that you were the last person on my mind.
- Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you’ll die today. — James Dean
- It’s better to let pride die today than to try and kill it tomorrow. — The Prolific Penman
- If i should die this very day, don’t cry..Cause on earth we wasn’t meant to stay. — Whitney Houston
Quotes About Yesterday
- I got my back against the wind, I’m down to ride till the sun burn out. If i die today I’m happy how my life turned out.
- We never know how long we have. We’re never guaranteed tomorrow. I could die right now, right here. — Jennifer Niven
- If I were to die today, i would have some concern for Tibet. But i know I have personally done as much as I can to use my existence for others. So I have no regret. — Dalai Lama
- I couldn’t help but feel a sick sadistic joy as I queued up the C4. So many people were going to die today, and so many families were going to be in devastated ruins tomorrow. They would feel what they made me feel. — Quil Carter
- Long-range planning does not deal with future decisions, but with the future of present decisions.
- Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom.
- I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.
- I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think.
- The future will be won by those who can spread their ideas better, faster, and more durably.
- Those who drive their car through the rear-view mirror will never see the future!
Tomorrow Will Be A Better Day Quotes
- Would you ever drive your car on the freeway only looking in your rear-view mirror?
- Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it?
- Hope for a better tomorrow, lightens the burden of today. Never stop believing. Tomorrow will be better than today. —Olufunkekolapo.
- ‘Tomorrow will be better. But what if it’s not.’ I asked. ’Then you say it again tomorrow. Because, it might be. You never know, right? At some point, tomorrow will be better.’—Morgan Matson.
- The past is where you learnt the lesson. The future is where you apply the lesson. Don’t give up in the middle.—Author unknown.
- Start everyday with new hope. Leave bad memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow.—Author unknown.
- Everyone can have a new beginning. That is why we have tomorows. —Anthony Douglas Williams.
- Starting today, I need to forget, what’s gone. Appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what’s coming next. —Holiness Me.
- The struggle you are in today, is developing the strength, you will need for tomorrow. —Lookupquotes.
- No matter, what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be a better tomorrow.—Maya Angelou.
Tomorrow Is Never Promised Quote
- You can’t have a better tomorrow, if you keep thinking about yesterday, all the time.
- Just because the past didn’t turn out like you wanted it to, doesn’t mean that your future can’t be better, than you ever imagined.—iampoopsie.com
- Every day, do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.—Author unknown
- Worry does not empty tomorrow of it’s troubles. It empties today of it’s strength. —Author unknown.
- Who’s to say tomorrow won’t be the best day of your life?—Matty Healy
- After a while, you just can’t cry anymore. You just have to believe that what happens is what’s supposed to happen, and you can’t change that, even if you tried. So, just dry the tears, and hope that tomorrow will be a better day. —Author unknown.
- Optimism is the most important human trait, because it allows us to evolve our ideas, to improve our situation, and to hope for a better tomorrow. —Seth Godin
- Even in tragedy, God through his words, offers hope for those who seek and believe. It starts with the promise of a better tomorrow, of life everlasting, of eternal peace. It’s called faith, and it offers hope, where none existed.—Zig Ziglar.
- I believe that having something to hope for—even if it’s just a better tomorrow, is the most power drug on this planet.—Jodi Picoult.
- However hard the road, however difficult today, tomorrow things will be better. Tomorrow may not be better, but we must believe that it will be. —Benjamin E. Mays.
Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it well, and serenely.—Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Let us know your feedback about these Quotes About Tomorrow.