Welcome to yet another article about quotes that you can relate. We have handpicked these Relatable Quotes and Absurdity Quotes for you.
Let us know your views about our work. 🙂
Table of contents
Funny Relatable Quotes
- But they all didn’t see the little bit of sadness in me?
- Love is the person you think about during sad songs.
- Smiling has always been easier than explaining why you’re sad.
- Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.
- The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.- Bob Marley
- People keep telling me that life goes on, but to me, that’s the saddest part.
- Grief is not as heavy as guilt, but it takes more away from you.- Veronica Roth
- People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
- You meet everyone twice in this life, when they come and when they go.- C.C Aurel
- Everything is a battle, every breath is a war, and I don’t think I’m winning anymore.
- Depression is a prison where you are both the suffering prisoner and the cruel jailer.
- Never make a decision when you are upset, sad, jealous, or in love.- Mario Teguh
- You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.
- First, accept sadness. Realize that without losing, winning isn’t so great. – Alyssa Milano
- Sad things happen. They do. But we don’t need to live sad forever. – Mattie Stepanek
- Some of the most painful scars: the ones that hurt the most are the scars that can’t be seen
- Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.- Stephen Chbosky
- So it’s true when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love. – E.A. Bucchianeri
- There is a time for departure, even when there’s no certain place to go.- Tennessee Williams
- The word ‘happy’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.- Carl Jung
Relatable Life Quotes
- When you are happy, you enjoy the music. But, when you are sad you understand the lyrics.
- Nothing is worse than when someone who’s supposed to love you just leaves.- Ava Dellaira
- Sometimes you’ve got to be able to listen to yourself and be okay with no one else understanding.
- You can see many smiles every day, but you can never know whose world is actually upside down.
- There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy.- Dante Alighieri
- It’s sad to know I’m done. But looking back, I’ve got a lot of great memories.- Bonnie Blair
- The longer and more carefully we look at a funny story, the sadder it becomes.- Nikolai Gogol
- It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses, we must plant more roses.- George Eliot
- I think I’m afraid to be happy because whenever I get too happy, something bad always happens.
- For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, It might have been.- John Greenleaf Whittier
Relatable Quotes About Why You Like Someone
- Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard.- David Levithan
- Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.- Norman Cousins
- Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water.- Christopher Morley
- Don’t trust too much, don’t love too much, don’t care too much because that ‘too much’ will hurt you so much!
- The saddest thing is when you are feeling real down, you look around and realize that there is no shoulder for you.
- Everyone in life is gonna hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.- Bob Marley
- You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.- Jonathan Safran Foer
- Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.
- A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried, neither would a million tears, I know because I cried.
- We must understand that sadness is an ocean, and sometimes we drown, while other days we are forced to swim.– R.M. Drake
Tumblr Teen Quotes
- Your absence has gone through me Like thread through a needle Everything I do is stitched with its color.- W.S. Merwin
- I wish I could give you my pain just for one moment so you can understand how much you hurt me.- Mohsen El-Guindy
- As the light begins to intensify, so does my misery, and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much when nothing is wrong.- Tabitha Suzuma
- Experiencing sadness and anger can make you feel more creative, and by being creative you can get beyond your pain or negativity.- Yoko Ono
- The largest part of what we call ‘personality’ is determined by how we’ve opted to defend ourselves against anxiety and sadness.- Alain de Botton
- Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not, and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- You can’t buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.- Henny Youngman
- It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.- Samuel Butler
- Part of me aches at the thought of her being so close yet so untouchable.- Nicholas Sparks
- You make me feel like a firefly. Trapped in a bell jar; starved for love.- Ayushee Ghoshal
Share these Relatable Quotes and Absurdity Quotes.
- It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love. – Miguel de Unamuno
- I wonder if I could take back every ‘I love you’ ever said to you, would I do it? ― Faraaz Kazi
- Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation? – Kahlil Gibran
- Our greatest joy and our greatest pain come in our relationships with others. – Stephen R. Covey
- When you think your first falling in love, just then you realize you are falling out of love.- David Grayson
- Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.- José N. Harris
- There is one pain, I often feel, which you will never know. It’s caused by the absence of you.- Ashleigh Brilliant
- It’s amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces.- Ella Harper
- Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
- Some people are going to leave, but that’s not the end of your story. That’s the end of their part in your story.- Faraaz Kazi
- If we must part forever, Give me but one kind word to think upon, And please myself with, while my heart’s breaking.- Thomas Otway
- Since I can’t be with you right now I will have to be content just dreaming about when we will be together again.- Susan Polis Schutz
- Lovelies in those unsent drafts in your mailbox. Sometimes you wonder whether things would have been different if you’d clicked ‘Send’.- Faraaz Kazi
- He taught me how to love, but not how to stop.
- Deep inside where nothing’s fine, I’ve lost my mind.
- It hurts to leave a light on for nobody.- Graham Foust
- I’m busy saving everybody else when I can’t even save myself.
- No amount of sleep in the world could cure the tiredness I feel.
- I need a break from the loneliness that is totally consuming me.
- Sadness flies away on the wings of time. – Jean de La Fontaine
- The only thing standing between me and total happiness is reality.
- I hate getting flashbacks from things that I don’t want to remember.
- Instead of wiping your tears, wipe away the people who create them.
- Dear Past, stop tapping me on the shoulders, I don’t wanna look back.
- Monsters don’t sleep under your bed, they scream inside of your head.
- To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing.- Dorothy Thompson
- Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. – Leonardo da Vinci
- Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect.- Margaret Mitchell
- One thing you can’t hide — is when you’re crippled inside.- John Lennon
- It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.- Henry Rollins
Teen Book Quotes
Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought. – Percy Bysshe Shelley
Just let me keep the last piece of my heart before you tear it all apart.- Lykke Li
Tears are words the mouth can’t say nor can the heart bear. – Joshua Wisenbaker
Let us know how do you find these Relatable Quotes and Absurdity Quotes.