Table of contents
- Quotes About Special Family Days Together
- Special Days Quotes
- What Makes You Special Quotes
- Quotes You Are Special
- Special Day Quotes
- My Special Days
- You Are So Special Quotes
- It’S Your Special Day
- Something Special In The Air Slogan
- Quotes About Being Special
- Special Quotes
- Friend Hug Quotes
- Special To Me Quote
- You Are Very Special To Me Quotes
- Be Special Quotes
- On Your Special Day
- Special Sayings
- Very Special Quotes
- On This Special Day
- Good Special Days Quotes
- My Day Quotes
- Today Is A Very Special Day
- Something Special For You Sayings
- You Are Special Quotes
Quotes About Special Family Days Together
- There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved. – George Sand, Author
- Valentine’s Day is the poet’s holiday. – Ted Koosner, Poet
- Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you. – Trent Shelton, Football Player
- Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along. – Rumi, Poet
- A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. – Max Muller, Philologist
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss, Author
- The art of love…is largely the art of persistence. – Albert Ellis, Psychologist
- Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet. – Katharine Lee Bates, Songwriter
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. – Mignon McLaughlin, Journalist
- Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. – Franklin P. Jones, Engineer
Special Days Quotes
- Grow old with me! The best is yet to be. – Robert Browning, Poet
- The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love. – Margaret Atwood, Author
- It is astonishing how little one feels alone when one loves. – John Bulwer, Physician
- Where there is love, there is life. – Mahatma Ghandi, Civil Rights Leader
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller, Author
- There are never enough I Love You’s. – Lenny Bruce, Comedian
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. – Charles M. Schulz, Cartoonist
- I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. – Rita Rudner, Comedian
- To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. – Oscar Wilde, Playwright
- True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked. – Erich Segal, Author
What Makes You Special Quotes
- I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known. – Walt Disney, Animator
- I want a man who’s kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire? – Zsa Zsa Gabor, Actress
- It’s better to have loved and lost than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week. – Laurence J. Peter, Educator
- Without Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January. – Jim Gaffigan, Comedian
- Love is what you’ve been through with somebody. – James Thurber, Cartoonist
- What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork. – Pearl Bailey, Actress
- Money can’t buy love, but it improves your bargaining position. – Christopher Marlowe, Playwright
- If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question? – Lily Tomlin, Actress
- Look, there’s no metaphysics on earth like chocolates. – Fernando Pessoa, Poet
- Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties. – Jules Renard, Author
Quotes You Are Special
- Lord! I wonder what fool it was that first invented kissing. – Jonathon Swift, Political Satirist
- This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls. – Aberjhani, Historian
- Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever. – Audre Lorde, Civil Rights Activist
- Love is when the desire to be desired takes you so badly that you feel you could die of it. – Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, Painter
- Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence. – Vincent van Gogh, Artist
- A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves. – Ralph W. Sockman, Pastor
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. – Albert Einstein, Physicist
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Poet
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu, Philosopher
- The heart has its reasons, which reason knows not. – Blaise Pascal, Mathematician
Special Day Quotes
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. – Aristotle, Philosopher
- When love is not madness, it is not love. – Pedro Calderon de la Barca, Playwright
- Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold. – Zelda Fitzgerald, Author
- Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination. – Voltaire, Author
- If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets. – Haruki Murakami, Author
- Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. – Robert Heinlein, Author
- Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer. – Jean de La Fontaine, Poet
- A friend is what the heart needs all the time. – Henry Van Dyke, Author
- My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. – Henry Ford, Businessman
- Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing. – Elie Wiesel, Author
My Special Days
- A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. – Wiliam Shakespeare, Poet
- True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable and always in style. – Nicole Richie, Actress
- There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate. – Linda Grayson, Author
- Friends are medicine for a wounded heart, and vitamins for a hopeful soul. – Steve Maraboli, Author
- The real lover is a man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space. – Marilyn Monroe, Actress
- Money is no match for the richness you bring to my life. – Anonymous
- Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will. – Elaine Davis, Actress
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. – A.A. Milne, Author
- A life without love is like a year without summer. – Anonymous
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Hermann Hesse, Poet
You Are So Special Quotes
- Your words are my food, your breath is my wine. You are everything to me. – Sarah Bernhardt, Actress
- I’m much more me when I’m with you. – Anonymous
- Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. – Emily Bronte, Author
- Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. – Anna Scott, Notting Hill
- I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more – Angelita Lim, Writer
- Chocolate can’t compete with the sweetness of loving you. – Anonymous
- You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought. – Conan Doyle, Arthur
- You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known—and even that is an understatement. – F. Scott Fitzgerald, Author
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever. – Alfred Tennyson, Poet
- I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. – Leo Christopher, Actor
It’S Your Special Day
- In my eyes, you are the most beautiful and tender woman in the whole world. I love you. – Anonymous
- Love is friendship that has caught on fire – Ann Landers, Writer
- I know of only one duty, and that is to love – Albert Camus, Philosopher
- Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There’s too much fraternizing with the enemy. – Henry Kissinger, Political Scientist
- I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. – Roy Croft, Author
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. – Audrey Hepburn, Actress
- If I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn’t even come close to you. – Cory Matthews, Boy Meets World
- I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes. – Anonymous
- I just feel like I’m the luckiest person in the world being able to do what I love and be able to do it all day every day if I like, you know, I mean it’s great, I love it.
- Have a great day. Note: does not apply to my enemies.
Something Special In The Air Slogan
- There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why.
- I have learned over the years that the nicest thing I can do is to just say to myself, Good Morning Darling, I love you; we’re going to have a really great day today.
- We don’t have a great day, we make it a great day!
- It’s a great day to be alive. I know the sun’s still shining when I close my eyes.
- A bad day for your ego is a great day for your soul.
- Sometimes I have a great day of filming and sometimes the theater strikes me better. It just depends.
- When you’re wide awake say it for goodness sake, it’s gonna be a great day.
- Today, is a great day to make a difference for someone. ‘I have a dream’.
- I take nothing for granted. I now have only good days, or great days.
- Every day is a good day to be alive, whether the sun’s shining or not.
Quotes About Being Special
- It has happened to me to meet many of the men of my day whom the world agreed to call great.
- You can have a Great Day, or a Lousy Day; it’s totally up to you.
- It’s a great day in America when white people, black people and Latinos can all come together and pick on another minority.
- Today is the great day of one of the revelations of this world. The interrelationships of these individual realms were illumined as by a flash of lightning; they burst unexpected, frightening, and joyous out of the darkness. Never were they so strongly tied together and never so sharply divided.
- These are not dark days: these are great days – the greatest days our country has ever lived.
- I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day.
- Today’s a great day to change a life. Starting with yours.
- Every day is a great day to give love, spread joy, and SPARKLE!
- Make each day a masterpiece. Don’t think your best days are out there somewhere. Why not today? Why can’t today be a great day? It can if you believe it will.
- Every day is a good day. There is something to learn, care and celebrate.
- Any day above ground is a good day. Before you complain about anything, be thankful for your life and the things that are still going well.
- Good days, bad days, halfway days. But I’m still looking for a great day in the morning.
- Let’s not waste this time. Cause today is a great day for falling in love.
- It’s a great day for the valleys. It’s a great day for them all.
- If there’s one great day, if there’s one great height. Let it be the time for peace, let it be the time of right.
- It’s gonna be a great day while you’re standing there. Get up and grab a chair.
- When you’re down and out. Lift up your head and shout.There’s gonna be a great day. Angels in the sky. Promise that by and by there’s gonna be a great day.
- And it’s a great day to be alive. I know the sun’s still shining. When I close my eyes.
- We’re gonna swing and sway till that great day. So lace up your shoes, throw ‘way your blues.
- Oh I believe one great day the rain will come and wash this mess away.
Friend Hug Quotes
- Oh, what a great day to feel alive. Guess I must be livin’ right.
- Great day in the morning my choir sing a pretty song.
- On that great day I’m going home to live forever more, just over on heaven’s shore.
- It’s a great day. Be thankful. Put a smile on your face and nothing but blue skies.
- A great day is coming, it’s not far away. Don’t wait the last minute my brother to pray.
- But oh, what a great day it was we lived, we loved and it all just sped up around the end.
- Believe me, been there, done that but every day around here is great day, remember that.
- When soon or later you recognise your fate that will be your great, great day. On the wings of the morning with your own true love.
- I see a great day dawning you better heed my warning. Stay on the right side of the road.
- Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. Happy birthday!
Special To Me Quote
- Happy birthday! I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true.
- A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!
- Another adventure-filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor. Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday!
- May the joy that you have spread in the past come back to you on this day. Wishing you a very happy birthday!
- Happy birthday! Your life is just about to pick up speed and blast off into the stratosphere. Wear a seat belt and be sure to enjoy the journey. Happy birthday!
- This birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams turn into reality and may lady luck visit your home today. Happy birthday to one of the sweetest people I’ve ever known.
- May you be gifted with life’s biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best. Happy birthday.
- Count not the candles…see the lights they give. Count not the years, but the life you live. Wishing you a wonderful time ahead. Happy birthday.
- Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come.
- Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You are a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing!
You Are Very Special To Me Quotes
- Your birthday is the first day of another 365-day journey. Be the shining thread in the beautiful tapestry of the world to make this year the best ever. Enjoy the ride.
- Be happy! Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person! May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams!
- Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!
- Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!
- Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here’s wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises! Happy birthday!
- On your birthday we wish for you that whatever you want most in life it comes to you just the way you imagined it or better. Happy birthday!
- Sending your way a bouquet of happiness…To wish you a very happy birthday!
- Wishing you a beautiful day with good health and happiness forever. Happy birthday!
- It’s a smile from me… To wish you a day that brings the same kind of happiness and joy that you bring to me. Happy birthday!
- On this wonderful day, I wish you the best that life has to offer! Happy birthday!
Be Special Quotes
- I may not be by your side celebrating your special day with you, but I want you to know that I’m thinking of you and wishing you a wonderful birthday.
- I wish for all of your wishes to come true. Happy birthday!
- Many years ago on this day, God decided to send an angel to earth. The angel was meant to touch lives and that happened! Happy birthday my sweet angel!
- Sending you a birthday wish wrapped with all my love. Have a very happy birthday!
- Happy birthday to you. From good friends and true, from old friends and new, may good luck go with you and happiness too!
- A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here wishing you great happiness and a joy that never ends.
- It’s always a treat to wish a happy birthday to someone so sweet.
- Happy birthday to one of my best friends. Here’s to another year of laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane! Love you and happy birthday!
- If there’s no chocolate in Heaven, I’m not going. – Jane SeabrookCopy This
- The greatest tragedies were written by the Greeks and Shakespeare..neither knew chocolate. – Sandra BoyntonCopy This
On Your Special Day
- Chocolate symbolizes, as does no other food, luxury, comfort, sensuality, gratification, and love. – Karl PetzkeCopy This
- May your life be filled, as mine has been, with love and laughter; and remember, when things are rough all you need is.. Chocolate. – Geraldine Solon, ChocoliciousCopy This
- Make a list of important things to do today. At the top of your list, put ‘eat chocolate.’ Now, you’ll get at least one thing done today. – Gina HayesCopy This
- Chocolate is like my best friend and the most intense pleasure at the same time, perhaps not the most intense, but the most regular and reliable one. – Chloe Doutre-RousselCopy This
- Caramels are only a fad. Chocolate is a permanent thing. – Milton Snavely HersheyCopy This
- When we don’t have the words chocolate can speak volumes. – Joan BaueCopy This
- Chocolate is like a portion of life, some are crunchy; some are nutty, some are soft, but all are DELICIOUS. Happy Chocolate Day to my loved one!Copy This
- Money can’t buy happiness but it can buy chocolate. That is pretty much the same thing. Happy Chocolate Day!Copy This
- Love is like chewing gum, it tastes good only in the beginning. Whereas friendship is like chocolate, it tastes heavenly till the end. Happy Chocolate Day!Copy This
- My sweet valentine, you are a chocolate so you are the sweetest, you are a star so you are the brightest, you are a lovely girl so you are my dearest! Happy Chocolate Day!Copy This
- Anyone can catch one’s eye but it takes a special someone to capture the heart and soul. For me that person is you! Happy Chocolate Day!Copy This
- My dear Valentine, you are as sweet as the taste of chocolate and as soft as its texture.Copy This
- If you believe in life, you must believe in magic, if you believe in Valentine’s day, you must believe in Valentine’s week and if you believe in love, you must believe in you and me. Happy chocolate day!Copy This
- Just like life has no meaning without love, the chocolate day has no essence without chocolates. Happy chocolate day!Copy This
- Gifting a box of chocolates to friends is the best way to say everything without actually having to say a word. Similarly, the acts of true love can express plenty without speaking. Happy chocolate day!Copy This
- My sweet Valentine, I want to take you on a long drive, with a huge box of tasty chocolates. The long drive and chocolate box may finish after a few hours, but my love box (my heart) will never be empty. Happy chocolate day!Copy This
- Not everyone can make life as crunchy, nutty and flavoury, as you do. Then again, not everyone is lucky to have a person like you. Happy chocolate day!Copy This
- On this special sweet day of chocolate, I want to make your life lovely, as I have a full and never-ending box of sweet chocolates; my heart. Happy chocolate day!Copy This
- A day without chocolate on chocolate day is like a day without sunshine. A life without true love is like a beach with no water and my life without you is nothing, my dear. Happy chocolate day!Copy This
- I remember the day you saw me, I remember the day you smiled at me, I remember the day you loved me and so I will always remember to wish you, a very happy chocolate day!Copy This
Very Special Quotes
- Lovely chocolate and lovely you, and lovely are the things you do, but the loveliest is the friendship of the two, one is me and other is you! Happy chocolate Day!Copy This
- Our friendship is as sweet as chocolate, It would keep us close for long, with its sweet taste and flavour. Happy chocolate day!Copy This
- Chocolates may finish from a chocolate box in a day, week, month or year, but true love never finishes from heart, for a sweet valentine. Happy chocolate day!Copy This
- This is a chocolate message, for a dairy milk person, from a five star friend, for a melody reason, And a KitKat time, on a munch day, in a perk mood to say, Happy Chocolate Day!Copy This
- Valentine week is a melody season, for all dairy milk girlfriends, we spend KitKat time at this munch day, to say our best friends, Happy chocolate day in perk mood!Copy This
- My prescription for you today – smile all day. Happy Doctor’s Day
- No amount of fees can compensate for the life you saved
- May all your days be as wonderful as you have made all of mine
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others – Mahatma Gandhi
- We have the ability… and if, with our faith in our future, we exert ourselves with determination, nothing, I am sure, no obstacles, however formidable or insurmountable they may appear at present, can stop our progress… – Dr BC Roy
On This Special Day
- Medicines cure diseases but only doctors can cure patients – Carl Jung
- The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease. – Thomas Edison
- People pay the doctor for his trouble; for his kindness they still remain in his debt. – Seneca
- In fact, I wanted to become a heart surgeon well before I wanted to become a doctor – Dr Devi Shetty
- Constitution is not a mere lawyer’s document, it is a vehicle of Life, and its spirit is always the spirit of age. – BR Ambedkar, father of Indian constitution. Happy Republic Day!
- There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved. – by George Sand
- Valentine’s Day is the poet’s holiday. – by Ted Koosner, Poet
- A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love. – by Max Muller, Philologist
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – by Dr. Seuss, Author
- Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet. – by Katharine Lee Bates, Songwriter
Good Special Days Quotes
- There are never enough I Love You’s. – short Valentines quote by Lenny Bruce, Comedian
- I want you today, tomorrow, next week, and for the rest of my life. – by I.A. Dice.
- If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets. – by Haruki Murakami, Author
- My ideal Valentine’s Day is spending it with someone you are in love with and for that someone to make you feel loved and appreciated. – by Candice Swanepoel
- Love is the greatest refreshment in life. – by Pablo Picasso, Artist
- Where there is love, there is life. – by Mahatma Ghandi, Civil Rights Leader
- All of us, consciously or unconsciously, set out to have the best possible love life. Valentine’s Day simply shines a light on the degree to which that didn’t – or hasn’t yet – materialized. – by Tracy McMillan
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. – by Helen Keller, Author
- Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence. – by Vincent van Gogh, Artist
- This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls. – by Aberjhani, Historian
My Day Quotes
- Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever. – by Audre Lorde, Civil Rights Activist
- Love is when the desire to be desired takes you so badly that you feel you could die of it. – by Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, Painter
- A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves. – by Ralph W. Sockman, Pastor
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. – by Albert Einstein, Physicist
- Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold. – by Zelda Fitzgerald, Author
- Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination. – by Voltaire, Author
- People love in different ways. You may have a man who brings you flowers every Monday but doesn’t give two hooty-hoots about Valentine’s Day. Just because he doesn’t give you a valentine doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you! – by Jada Pinkett Smith
- And suddenly all the love songs were about you. – by Unknown
- I look at you and I would rather look at you than all the portraits in the world. – by Frank O’Hara
- The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love. – by Margaret Atwood, Author
Today Is A Very Special Day
- I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul. – by Charles Dickens
- January is the best time of year for gym owners. You all come. It’s great! And then, by Valentine’s Day, you’re not coming in anymore. – by David Kirsch
- If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. – by Led Zeppelin
- Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. – by Robert Heinlein, Author
- If I have learned anything, it is to keep my wife happy by sending her lavish gifts. Other men can learn from my success and send their wives and girlfriends fresh flowers for birthdays, anniversaries, and of course, Valentine’s Day. – by Don Rickles
- Sign your card with love. Use a loving closing to wrap up your Valentine’s day message and end your greeting just as it started off.
- Where there is great love, there are always wishes. —Willa Cather
- Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt the truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love. —William Shakespeare
- If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love. —Maya Angelou
- This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls. —Aberjhani
Something Special For You Sayings
- Most people are slow to champion love because they fear the transformation it brings into their lives. And make no mistake about it: love does take over and transform the schemes and operations of our egos in a very mighty way. —Aberjhani
- Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever. —Audre Lorde
- Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else. —Nicholas Sparks
- Love is when the desire to be desired takes you so badly that you feel you could die of it. —Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
- I won’t give up on us, even if the skies get rough. —Jason Mraz
- We love because he first loved us. —1 John 4:19
- A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. —Ingrid Bergman
- Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. —Robert Heinlein
- Anyone can be passionate but it takes real lovers to be silly. —Rose Franken
- Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves- alone we find it with another. —Thomas Merton
You Are Special Quotes
- If you were a transformer you’d be Optimus Fine. —Anonymous
- Love is a game that two can play and both win. —Eva Gabor
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. —Charles M. Schulz
- On a scale of one to ten, I’d give you a nine — and I’m the one you need. —Anonymous
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together. —Anonymous
- If you were on paper, you’d be what they call fine print. —Anonymous
- Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I skinned my knee when I fell for you. —Anonymous
- I think you are suffering from a lack of Vitamin ME. —Anonymous
- There is no one I’d rather lie in bed and look at my phone next to. —Anonymous
- I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. —Rita Rudner
My favorite place in all of the world is next to you. —Anonymous
From the first time I saw you, I knew you would have my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day to the best husband I could have asked for. —Anonymous
Love is more than longing gazes, dancing in the rain and candlelight dinners, but I am so glad we experience all of that and more. I love you! —Anonymous
Happy Valentine’s Day to my handsome guy. I am proud to be yours and love being with you on this day and each chance we can get! —Anonymous
All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name. Andre Breton
And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you. —The Chaos of Stars
Let us know your views on these Special Days Quotes.