This post is all about that special someone in your life! The Person you love, adore and want forever and ever. Here are some of the best That One Person Quotes and My Person Quotes.
We have hand picked these quotes and captions. There are 430+ of them in this article so it is going to be a long one. So, grab your snacks and keep reading. 😉
Table of contents
- When You Find That One Person Quotes
- That One Person Quotes
- You Are The One
- My Person Quotes
- You’re Not The One For Me
- Quotes On Make A Difference
- She’s The One Quotes
- He’s The One Quotes
- We Are One Quotes
- The Only One For Me
- You’re Special Quotes
- Meant To Be Love Quotes
- Say One For Me
- You Will Always Be The One
- Quotes Make A Difference
- The Right One Quotes
- Being Number One Quotes
- That One Special Person Quotes
- You’re The One I Want You’re The One I Need
- I’ll Always Be Here For You Quotes
- The One For Me
- How Can One Person Make A Difference
- One Man Quotes
- Find That One Person Quotes
- You’re My Person Quotes
- The One That Makes Me Think Of You
- Say What You Feel Quotes
- We Are Meant To Be Quotes
- No Matter What You Do I Will Always Be Around
- You Used To Love Me Quotes
- The Perfect Match Quotes
- Quotes About That One Special Person
- When That One Person Quotes
- Are You The Only One Who Loves Me
- Romantic Tagline
- One Person Can Make A Difference
- You’re The One For Me
- The Power Of One Person To Make A Difference
- Catchy Love Phrase
- Use Love In A Sentence
- Changing The World One Person At A Time
- Only One You
- You Matter Quotes
- What Would I Do Without You Quotes
When You Find That One Person Quotes
- Everybody knows there is never just the tragedy of life or the humor of life or the pure joy of life. Relationships have those extremes. You can absolutely madly love the same person you want to kill. –Angelina Jolie
- Being married means I can fart and eat ice cream in bed. –Brad Pitt
- Love is an endless act of forgiveness. Forgiveness is me giving up the right to hurt you for hurting me. –Beyoncé
- Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear. –John Lennon
- Before you marry a person you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet to see who they really are. –Will Ferrell
- True love is singing karaoke ‘Under Pressure’ and letting the other person sing the Freddie Mercury part. –Mindy Kaling
- Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself. –Oprah
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. –Lao Tzu
- Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore. –Lady Gaga
- Never marry a man thinking you can change him, and I think that starts from your first date when you’re in the seventh grade on. Women are fixers so we have to just not fix. Don’t fix. –Jennifer Garner
That One Person Quotes
- It’s a humbling thing when you find someone to love. Even better if you’ve been waiting your whole life. –George Clooney
- I’m just a big believer in ‘you must love yourself before you can love anybody else,’ and I think for me that breeds the most inspired relationships… –Scarlett Johansson
- We have a couple of rules in our relationship. The first rule is that I make her feel like she’s getting everything. The second rule is that I actually do let her have her way in everything. And, so far, it’s working. –Justin Timberlake
- The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but to hold hands. –Alexandra Penney
- My mom always used to say, ‘You can’t say I love you before you can say I.’ And I think that sort of makes sense. –Mindy Kaling
- There’s no perfect relationship. All relationships are work. If you put in the work, you’ll reap the rewards. –Jesse Metcalfe
- There’s no bad consequence to loving fully, comma with all your heart. You always gain by giving love. –Reese Witherspoon
- You know, what can I say. If a relationship can’t work out, make a record. –Miley Cyrus
- I love her and it is the beginning of everything. –F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Don’t forget. I’m also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. –Notting Hill
You Are The One
- That’s my sweetheart in there. Wherever she is, that’s where my home is. –The Notebook
- We accept the love we think we deserve. –The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- The things that people in love do to each other, they remember. And if they stay together, it’s not because they forget. It’s because they forgive. –Indecent Proposal
- I know they say the first love is the sweetest but that first cut is the deepest. –Drake
- Three things I want in a relationship: Eyes that won’t cry, lips that won’t lie, and love that won’t die. –Wiz Khalifa
- And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make. –The Beatles
- You don’t want to live your life and then meet someone. You want to share your life with someone. –Rihanna
- There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice. –F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Do what you did at the beginning of a relationship and there won’t be an end. –Anthony Robbins Image: @mindykaling
- Sometimes the greatest relationships are the ones you never expected to be in. The ones that sweep you off your feet and challenge every view you’ve ever had. –The Vampire Diaries
My Person Quotes
- When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are. –Donald Miller
- The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise, we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them. –Thomas Merton
- Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. –James Baldwin
- We can improve our relationships with others by leaps and bounds if we become encouragers instead of critics. –Joyce Meyer
- For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home. –Stephanie Perkins
- It’s no good pretending that any relationship has a future if your record collections disagree violently or if your favorite films wouldn’t even speak to each other if they met at a party. –Nick Hornby
- I want to be in a relationship where you telling me you love me is just a ceremonious validation of what you already show me. –Dr. Steve Maraboli
- Long-term relationships, the ones that matter, are all about weathering the peaks and the valleys. –Nicholas Sparks
- People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect. –Criss Jami
- We have to recognize that there cannot be relationships unless there is a commitment unless there is loyalty unless there is love, patience, persistence. –Cornel West
You’re Not The One For Me
- I like my relationships like I like my eggs. Over easy. –Jarod Kintz
- I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, help them reveal the greatest version of themselves. –Dr. Steve Maraboli
- Can officially confirm that the way to a man’s heart these days is not through beauty, food, sex, or alluringness of character, but merely the ability to seem not very interested in him. –Bridget Jones’s Diary Image: @theclooneys
- The best relationships in our lives are the best not because they have been the happiest ones, they are that way because they have stayed strong through the most tormentful of storms. –Pandora Poikilos
- Because isn’t that the point of every relationship: to be known by someone else, to be understood? He gets me. She gets me. Isn’t that the simple magic phrase? –Gone Girl
- I think you have different soul mates throughout your life, that your soul needs different things at different times. –Kim Kardashian
- You don’t love because: you love despite; not for the virtues, but despite the faults. –William Faulkner
- Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other. –Rainer Maria Rilke
- I have learned not to worry about love, but to honor it’s coming with all my heart. –Alice Walker
- Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war, love is a growing up. –James Baldwin
Quotes On Make A Difference
- I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are, or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together. –Julia Roberts
- Be honest, brutally honest. That is what’s going to maintain relationships. –Lauryn Hill
- It’s nice to be with someone, but I don’t think you need to be in a relationship to feel complete. That would be really sad. –Kristin Davis
- In a relationship, each person should support the other. They should lift each other up. –Taylor Swift
- The more connections you and your lover make, not just between your bodies, but between your minds, your hearts, and your souls, the more you will strengthen the fabric of your relationship, and the more real moments you will experience together. –Barbara De Angelis
- So many people prefer to live in drama because it’s comfortable. It’s like someone staying in a bad marriage or relationship
- It is only when we no longer compulsively need someone that we can have a real relationship with them. –Anthony Storr
- If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.
- To be fully seen by somebody… and be loved anyhow – this is a human offering that can border on miraculous. –Elizabeth Gilbert
- You know it’s never fifty-fifty in a marriage. It’s always seventy-thirty, or sixty-forty.
She’s The One Quotes
- Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get – only with what you are expecting to give – which is everything. –Katharine Hepburn Image: @taylorswift
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. –Dr. Seuss
- It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. –Friedrich Nietzsche
- Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. –Robert A. Heinlein
- You don’t love someone because they’re perfect. You love them in spite of the fact that they’re not. –Jodi Picoult
- So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you. –The Alchemist
- A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other… maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever. –Dave Matthews
- He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. –Wuthering Heights
- Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell. –Joan Crawford
- There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. –Friedrich Nietzsche
He’s The One Quotes
- Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction. –Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; re-made all the time, made new. –Ursula K. Le Guin
- We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love. –Tom Robbins
- It isn’t possible to love and to part. You will wish that it was. You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal. –A Room with a View
- Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. –Bob Marley
- Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time. –Maya Angelou
- As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once. – John Green
- Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will. – Elaine Davis
- I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. – Angelita Lim
- Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive. – Unknown
Share these That One Person Quotes and My Person Quotes.
We Are One Quotes
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Hermann Hesse
- I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. – Leo Christopher
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. – A. A. Milne
- A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him. – Brendan Francis
- I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. – Pablo Neruda
- Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood. – Oscar Wilde
- You make me want to be a better man. – Melvin Udall
- There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. – Sarah Dessen
- Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. – Robert A. Heinlein
- Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. And then It dies of illness and wounds, it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings. – Anais Nin
The Only One For Me
- He is not a lover who does not love forever. – Euripides
- To love is to burn, to be on fire. – Jane Austen
- Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war, love is a growing up. – James Baldwin
- In the end, we discover that to love and let go can be the same thing. – Jack Kornfield
- The pleasure of love lasts but a moment. The pain of love lasts a lifetime. – Bette Davis
- Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. And When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused. – Paulo Coelho
- Love is a thing that is full of care and fears. – Ovid
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss
- Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it. – Nicholas Sparks
- Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat. – Ben Hecht
You’re Special Quotes
- The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever. – Noah from The Notebook
- I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone. – J.R.R. Tolkien
- To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed. – Valerie Lombardo
- My wish is that you may be loved to the point of madness. – André Breton
- A purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved. – Kurt Vonnegut
- Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze. – Elinor Glyn
- Love is the strange bewilderment which overtakes one person on account of another person. – James Thurber
- One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love. – Sophocles
- Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you. – William Arthur Ward
- It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. – Andre Gide
Meant To Be Love Quotes
- This has been my life; I found it worth living. – Bertrand Russell
- We must be our own before we can be another’s. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. – Confucius
- Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. – Rumi
- Only true love can fuel the hard work that awaits you. – Tom Freston
- Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well. – Vincent van Gogh
- Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there’s love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong. – Ella Fitzgerald
- Pursue some path, however narrow and crooked, in which you can walk with love and reverence. – Henry David Thoreau
- Do what you love, and you will find the way to get it out to the world. – Judy Collins
- You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. – Buddha
Say One For Me
- Self-love, my liege, is not so vile a sin, as self-neglecting. – William Shakespeare
- I have decided to stick to love; hate is too great a burden to bear. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- The greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the development of love and compassion. The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater is our own sense of well-being. – Dalai Lama
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. – William Shakespeare
- You call it madness, but I call it love. – Don Byas
- A life lived in love will never be dull. – Leo Buscaglia
- Life is the flower for which love is the honey. – Victor Hugo
- Tell me whom you love and I will tell you who you are. – Houssaye
- Love is shown more in deeds than in words. – Saint Ignatius
- Love is the ultimate expression of the will to live. – Tom Wolfe
You Will Always Be The One
- The love we give away is the only love we keep. – Elbert Hubbard
- We love because it’s the only true adventure. – Nikki Giovanni
- You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, Love like you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like it’s heaven on earth. – William W. Purkey
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age. – Jeanne Moreau
- Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart. – Washington Irving
- Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third. – Marge Piercy
- You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. – Barbara De Angelis
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
- Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all notion of time; effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end. – Madame de Stael
Quotes Make A Difference
- Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few. – George Jean Nathan
- Love is more than a noun – it is a verb; it is more than a feeling – it is caring, sharing, helping, sacrificing. – William Arthur Ward
- Love is a choice you make from moment to moment. – Barbara De Angelis
- Love is a great master. It teaches us to be what we never were. – Moliere
- Love is the expansion of two natures in such a fashion that each includes the other, each is enriched by the other. – Felix Adler
- Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction. – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Kindness in words creates confidence, Kindness in thinking creates profundity, Kindness in giving creates love. – Lao Tzu
- If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question? – Lily Tomlin
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. – Albert Einstein
- Love is like pi – natural, irrational, and very important. – Lisa Hoffman
The Right One Quotes
- We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love. – Robert Fulghum
- Love is something sent from heaven to worry the hell out of you. – Dolly Parton
- There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- Love means having to say you’re sorry every fifteen minutes. – John Lennon
- A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. – Ingrid Bergman
- What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork. – Pearl Bailey
- Love is like Heaven, but it can hurt like Hell. – Unknown
- It is not loved that makes a relationship complicated; it’s the people in it who do. – Unknown
- Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses. – Thomas Dewar Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there. – George Burns
- I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it. – Elizabeth Evans
Let your lover know how much you love them, use these That One Person Quotes and My Person Quotes.
Being Number One Quotes
- Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all. – St. Augustine
- The need for love lies at the very foundation of human existence. – Dalai Lama
- To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. – Madonna
- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height My soul can reach. – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. – Audrey Hepburn
- Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place. – Zora Neale Hurston
- The chance to love and be loved exists no matter where you are. – Oprah Winfrey
- I believe there are some things in life you can’t deny or rationalize, and [love] is one of them. – Cate Blanchett
- Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. – Robert Frost
- You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness. – Julia Roberts
That One Special Person Quotes
- For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. – Carl Sagan
- A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. – Jesus Christ
- Some people make the world special just by being in it.
- It’s a beautiful thing to meet someone who makes you forget your troubles.
- Sometimes we meet someone and feel like we have known them all our lives.
- Stop putting your life on hold for someone special. You are someone SPECIAL!
- When life gives you someone very special, you don’t have to dream anymore.
- We don’t meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason.
- Meeting someone accidentally. Then having them become a huge part of your life.
- Stupid conversations always make sense when you are talking to someone special.
You’re The One I Want You’re The One I Need
- Meeting someone you can be yourself around and vibe with is the best feeling ever.
- Meeting someone accidentally, then having them become a huge part of your life.
- It takes someone very special to help you forget someone very special. – Erich Segal
- Love is a hidden treasure. You never know you have it until someone special reveals it.
- When you meet someone special, you will know. You will start smiling for no reason and will be happy.
- You know someone is very special to you when days just don’t seem right without them. ~ John Cena
- When you meet someone special you’ll know. Your heart will beat more rapidly and you’ll smile for no reason.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
- Finding someone special means you can truly be yourself. I was pretending for a long time. ~ Gerard way.
- If you miss someone, that means you’re lucky. It means you had someone special in your life, someone worth missing.
I’ll Always Be Here For You Quotes
- You’ll know he’s someone special, when no matter what kind of mood you are in, he can always manage to make you smile.
- Don’t be afraid to go that extra mile for someone special, because that person will go the extra mile for you. ― Ben Kalcher
- Anyone can make you happy by doing something special but only someone special can make you happy without doing anything.
- The worst feeling is when someone makes you feel special then suddenly leaves you hanging and you have to act like you don’t care at all.
- You meet thousands of people who don’t connect with you. And then you meet that one special person, and your life is changed. Forever.
- The saddest thing in life is when you meet that special someone and you know it will never be, and that sooner or later you’ll have to let go.
- If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.
- Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. – Oprah Winfrey
- You know you have met someone special when everything you thought you believed is being challenged. Things you thought you would never do, you find yourself doing.
- Sometimes you meet a person and you just click–you’re comfortable with them like you’ve known them your whole life and you don’t have to pretend to be anyone or anything.
The One For Me
- We’re all a little weird, and life’s a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it LOVE. ~ Dr. Seuss
- There is something about meeting someone new that will blow what you think of life away.
- It is a great feeling, meeting someone new, you get to get the best of both worlds, you get to.
- Getting to have new friends is practically the best experience in this world, that is the truth.
- So maybe you should be caring about the first impression you will make, I guess so, after all.
- Enjoy life, keep on meeting someone new, keep living your life as if it is the end of it, go for it.
- Keep me updated when you’re meeting someone new, maybe I would want to join you as well.
- Meeting someone new is like seeing a bud blossom for the first time, very wonderful indeed.
- I used to think that love at first sight was some kind of urban myth — then you smiled at me.
- The world suddenly seemed warmer, brighter and more welcoming when I met you. I hope I had the same effect on you.
How Can One Person Make A Difference
- Could it be true? Could I have fallen in love with you the moment I met you? I’m willing to do the research if you are.
- Too often a relationship becomes about keeping score of who wins and who loses.
- This is an important one to think about, as it has a great deal to do with the constant appreciation we need to show for each other.
- This is a great concept. The understanding that there is nothing that each of you is strong enough to accomplish on your own, as you would be together.
- This seems so obvious but often goes unspoken. As we get further and further into a relationship, we assume the other person knows how we feel.
- In this day of people searching so hard, and on such a deadline to meet people, we often forget that we most often meet people when we least expect it.
- This really is as simple as it sounds. Without trust, there is nothing. If we do not trust our partner, how can there ever be peace in the relationship?
- This ties back to the concept of keeping score. Sometimes it is not about winning the argument, it is about winning the affections and happiness of your partner.
- This ties into one simple concept, let your actions meet your words. People get tired of hearing the same things over and over that never get done. Be a person of substance, a person of action, a person who does what they say.
- Believe that good or bad, everyone comes into your life, and into a relationship with you for a reason. Whether it is to have an undying love, or whether it is to further define what you want in a relationship remains to be seen.
One Man Quotes
- Time and again, the relationships that you hear people say, I would have never seen them together, are the best ones. They are the ones where people have let go of the unrealistic images we have of our ideal person and open ourselves to possibilities.
- Remember this point, as it is important. The person you are with now is not anyone you have been with before. Do not hold the crimes of the past against the person in your present.
- This points out the obvious point that we are not perfect. No one if. Love and strong relationships are when two people deeply care for each other despite these imperfections.
- It is as simple as that. It is a deeply warm and powerful feeling to know that we mean something special to someone else. That to them, there is no one in this world quite like us.
- If people who have been together for any length of time tell you that they have never been through tough times, question their honesty. It is the belief that relationships are not disposable, they are worth working for.
- In a strong relationship, you never hold the transgressions of someone’s past against them. They should never come up at all. You are very active and supportive of them in the present, and you are encouraging of their future goals.
- The hope is that your partner fell in love with you for who you are, do not change yourself to fill the voids of what they need to feel complete. They are the only person who can do that for themselves.
- There is no such thing as a perfect relationship, there is only such a thing as a relationship that has persevered despite all the odds and all the obstacles.
- Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything. — Muhammad Ali
- Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up. — Thomas J. Watson
Find That One Person Quotes
- The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. — Elisabeth Foley
- Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. — Anais Nin
- Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose. — Tennessee Williams
- They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel. — Carl W. Buechner
- Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life. — Amy Poehler
- For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. — Audrey Hepburn
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart. — Helen Keller
- Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light. — Dumbledore
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. — Walter Winchell
- A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are. — Unknown
Use these That One Person Quotes and My Person Quotes on Instagram.
You’re My Person Quotes
- Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad about that. — Ally Condie
- Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. — Marcel Proust
- Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. — Oprah Winfrey
- In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed. — Khalil Gibran
- It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters. — Unknown
- To the world, you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world. — Dr. Seuss
- A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden. — Unknown
- A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile. — Unknown
- We weren’t sisters [or brothers] by birth, but we knew from the start…fate brought us together to be sisters [or brothers] by heart. — Unknown
- A friend is one of the best things you can be and the greatest things you can have. — Sarah Valdez
The One That Makes Me Think Of You
- Best friends are the people in your life who make you laugh louder, smile brighter, and live better. — Unknown
- Time doesn’t take away from friendship, nor does separation. — Tennessee Williams
- When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands. — Maria Shriver
- There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met. — Jim Henson
- A single rose can be my garden…a single friend, my world. — Leo Buscaglia
- Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together. — Woodrow T. Wilson
- Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer. — Ed Cunningham
- A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails. — Donna Roberts
- It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. — Marlene Dietrich
- Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget. — G. Randolf
Say What You Feel Quotes
- A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have. — Irish Proverb
- I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. — Helen Keller
- True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart. — Helen Keller
- Sometimes being with your best friend is all the therapy you need. — Unknown
- True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style. — Nicole Richie
- There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship. — Thomas Aquinas
- Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you. — Misty Copeland
- Best friend: the one that you can be mad at only for a short period of time because you have important stuff to tell them. — Unknown
- You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. I’ll train you. — Unknown
- There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate. — Linda Grayson
We Are Meant To Be Quotes
- ‘Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected. — Charles Lamb
- A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. — Bernard Meltzer
- A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. — Arnold H. Glasgow
- A best friend is someone who makes you laugh even when you think you’ll never smile again. — Unknown
- Best friends. Because if anyone else heard our conversations we’d end up in the mental hospital. — Unknown
- Best friends don’t care if your house is clean. They care if you have wine. — Unknown
- If you are ever lucky enough to find a weirdo, never let them go. — Matthew Gray Gubler
- Friendship is so weird…you just pick a human you’ve met and you’re like ‘Yep, I like this one’ and you just do stuff with them. — Unknown
- It’s hard to find a friend who’s cute, loving, generous, caring, and smart. My advice to y’all is, don’t lose me. — Unknown
- I think we’ll be friends forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends. — Unknown
No Matter What You Do I Will Always Be Around
- God made us best friends because he knew our moms couldn’t handle us as sisters. — Unknown
- We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing home. — Unknown
- We’ll be best friends forever because you already know too much. — Unknown
- True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi connects automatically. — Unknown
- Never let your best friends get lonely…keep disturbing them. — Candlelight Publications
- I love that our effortless friendship fits perfectly with my laziness. — Unknown
- The essence of true friendship is to make allowance for another’s little lapses. — David Storey
- The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing…not healing, not curing…that is a friend who cares. — Henri Nouwen
- True friends aren’t the ones who make your problems disappear. They are the ones who won’t disappear when you’re facing problems. — Unknown
- A friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself. — Frances Ward Weller
You Used To Love Me Quotes
- Best friends understand when you say, ‘forget it.’ Wait forever when you say, ‘just a minute.’ Stay when you say, ‘leave me alone.’ And open the door before you can say, ‘come in.’ — Unknown
- When it hurts to look back and you’re afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there. — Unknown
- Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say. — Unknown
- Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. — Albert Camus
- A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never part. — Unknown
- Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. — Khalil Gibran
- Friends…they cherish one another’s hopes. They are kind to one another’s dreams. — Henry David Thoreau
- False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports. — Richard Burton
- The only way to have a friend is to be one. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- My best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake. — Aristotle
The Perfect Match Quotes
- My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. — Henry Ford
- Everyone has a friend during each stage of life. But only lucky ones have the same friend in all stages of life. — Unknown
- That’s when I realized what a true friend was. Someone who would always love you — the imperfect you, the confused you, the wrong you — because that is what people are supposed to do. — Unknown
- Best friends share laughs, memories and inside jokes. They will always be honest and stand by your side no matter what. They wipe your tears, pick you up when you fall, and are forever a piece of your heart. — Unknown
- Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation. — Oscar Wilde
- In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. — Albert Schweitzer
- Real friendship, like real poetry, is extremely rare — and precious as a pearl. — Tahar Ben Jelloun
- But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine. — Thomas Jefferson
- When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. — Henri Nouwen
- If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. — Winnie the Pooh
Quotes About That One Special Person
- She is a friend of my mind. She gathers me, man. The pieces I am, she gathers them and gives them back to me in all the right order. — Toni Morrison
- The love that comes from friendship is the underlying fact of a happy life. — Chelsea Handler
- Friendship is accepting a person with all their qualities — good and bad. — Mohanlal
- Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. Which, in my book, is a good definition for friendship. — Marilyn Monroe
- It’s not being in love that makes me happy. It is the person that I am in love with that does. — Unknown
- A friend may be waiting behind a stranger’s face. — Maya Angelou
- Everyone you meet knows something you don’t know but need to know. Learn from them. — C.G. Jung
- Don’t be afraid of new beginnings. Don’t shy away from new people, new energy, new surroundings. Embrace new chances at happiness. — Billy Chapata
- Each new friendship can make you a new person because it opens up new doors inside of you. — Kate DiCamillo
- Be genuinely interested in everyone you meet and everyone you meet will be genuinely interested in you. — Rasheed Ogunlaru
Share these That One Person Quotes and My Person Quotes.
When That One Person Quotes
- Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them. — Francesco Guicciardini
- Every new friend is a new adventure… the start of more memories. — Patrick Lindsay
- The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul. — Shanna Rodriguez
- The kindest way of helping yourself is to find a friend. — Ann Kaiser Stearns
- Getting to know new people and gaining new friends is one of life’s greatest pleasures. So conquer your fears and get out there. — Tony Clark
- There are friendships imprinted in our hearts that will never be diminished by time and distance. — Dodinsky
- No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth. — Robert Southey
- There is magic in long-distance friendships. They let you relate to other human beings in a way that goes beyond being physically together and is often more profound. — Diana Cortes
- A part of you has grown in me, together forever we shall be, never apart, maybe in distance, but not in heart. — Unknown
- A real friendship should not fade as time passes, and should not weaken because of space separation. — John Newton
Are You The Only One Who Loves Me
- Distance means so little, when someone means so much. — Tom McNeal
- If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever. — A. A. Milne
- As long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we’re still together. — Donna Lynn Hope
- A friend who is far away is sometimes much nearer than one who is at hand. — Kahlil Gibran
- Can miles truly separate you from friends…If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?— Richard Bach
- A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation, doesn’t always need togetherness, as long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part. — Unknown
- The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.
- When you love someone you know that with every heartbeat they sink deeper into your heart.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- Loving someone is a full time commitment. Use that time wisely. Cherish the high points and fight hard to conquer the challenges. No one said love would be easy, but it is dam sure worth it.
- Loving someone meant letting them be who they were, not caging them.
- Loving someone can be hard at times. You risk a lot when you love – your heart and soul, at the least. Love is the most important and most rewarding investment you can make in another person.
- The thing about loving someone is that you have to love them the way they need to be loved and not the way you want to love them.
- You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.
- I am coming to terms with the fact that loving someone requires a leap of faith, and that a soft landing is never guaranteed.
- Loving someone who doesn’t love you is like waiting for a ship at the airport.
- When you truly love someone it means your love is unconditional. It means taking the good and the bad, loving them for the person they are, and not trying to change them into the person you want them to be.
- If you love someone put their name in a circle, not a heart, because hearts can be broken but circles go on forever.
- You never stop loving someone. You just learn to live without them.
- It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel.
One Person Can Make A Difference
- You don’t stop loving someone just because you hate them.
- When you faithfully love someone with all your heart and give it your all without getting anything in return. Good things will come for you and true love will find you.
- When you love someone all your saved up wishes start coming out.
- As the old saying goes, ‘sometimes loving someone means letting them go.’
- Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.
- Loving someone who doesn’t love you back is like hugging a cactus. The tighter you hold on, the more it hurts.
- If we are serious about loving someone, we have to surrender all the desires within us to manipulate the relationship.
- Anyone can say they love someone….It’s loving someone enough to let them go that will prove that love.
- To love someone is to understand each other, laugh together, smile with your heart and trust one another.
- Loving someone never gives you the right to control them. You can’t force them to love you the way you want.
You’re The One For Me
- When you truly love someone, you don’t judge them by their past. You leave it there. Just be happy that their future belongs to you.
- .If you have to think about whether you love someone or not then the answer is no. When you love someone you just know.
- To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others.
- The person who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The person who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever seen before. – Albert Einstein
- Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. – Robert Frost.
- If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be. – Maya Angelou
- Being different isn’t a bad thing. It means you’re brave enough to be yourself. – Luna Lovegood
- By being yourself you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before. – Edwin Elliott
- The things that make me different are the things that make me. – Winnie The Pooh
- If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however, measured or far away. – Henry David Thoreau
The Power Of One Person To Make A Difference
- Whatever you do, be different – that was the advice my mother gave me, and I can’t think of better advice for an entrepreneur. If you’re different, you will stand out.- Anita Roddick
- Don’t doubt your value. Don’t run from who you are. – Aslan
- Do not choose to be wrong for the sake of being different.
- People have a problem with me being different, but that propels me forward in life. – Mary-Louise Parker
- I think every person has their own identity and beauty. Everyone being different is what is really beautiful. If we were all the same, it would be boring. – Tila Tequila
- To be nobody but yourself in a world doing its best to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human can ever fight and never stop fighting. – E. E. Cummings
- Take care not to listen to anyone who tells you what you can and can’t be in life. – Meg Medina
- Kites rise high against the wind, not with it. – Winston Churchill
- Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. – Coco Chanel
- When you’re the only sane person, you look like the only insane person. -Criss Jami
Catchy Love Phrase
- So you’re a little weird? Work it! A little different? OWN it! Better to be a nerd than one of the herd! – Mandy Hale
- Life’s no piece of cake, mind you, but the recipe’s my own to fool with. – Haruki Murakami
- A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- A stranger stabs you in the front, a friend stabs you in the back, a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws. – Unknown
- A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. — Arnold H. Glasow
- Friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest …It’s about who came, and never left your side. – Unknown
- My best friend is the one who brings out the best of me. — Henry Ford
- Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it. — Belgicia Howell
- There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will. — Unknown
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
Use Love In A Sentence
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
- Love cures people—both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.
- When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
- True love is not a hide-and-seek game; in true love, both lovers seek each other.
- The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.
- Love is totally nonsensical. But we have to keep doing it or else we’re lost and love is dead, and humanity should just pack it in. Because love is the best thing we do.
- There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
- Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.
- Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.
Spread these That One Person Quotes and My Person Quotes.
Changing The World One Person At A Time
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
- Love is a game that two can play and both can win.
- To know when to go away and when to come closer is the key to any lasting relationship.
- Love doesn’t make the world go around. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
- To get the full value of joy, you must have someone to divide it with.
- Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
- In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find someone who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you.
- I love you—I am at rest with you—I have come home.
- Okay, life’s a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that’s the only chance anybody’s got for real happiness.
- Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.
Only One You
- The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it.
- One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life. That word is love.
- Anyone can love a thing because. That’s as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect.
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind / And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
- True love is your soul’s recognition of its counterpart in another.
- If you look for it, I’ve got a sneaky feeling you’ll find that love actually is all around.
- Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
- You’re more likely to talk about nothing than something. But I just want to say that all this nothing has meant more to me than so many somethings.
- A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
- Maybe you don’t need the whole world to love you. Maybe you just need one person.
You Matter Quotes
- Nobody has ever measured—not even poets—how much love the human heart can hold.
- The joy of life is variety; the tenderest love requires to be rekindled by intervals of absence.
- Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.
- Happily ever after is not a fairy tale—it’s a choice.
- We cannot be sensitive to pleasure without being more sensitive to pain.
- Deep in your wounds are seeds, waiting to grow beautiful flowers.
- Don’t try to be something to everyone. Be everything to someone.
- Never love something so much that you can’t let go of it.
- For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.
- Love is like the wind. You can’t see it, but you can feel it.
What Would I Do Without You Quotes
To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow—this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.
Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make…
Let us know your comments about these That One Person Quotes and My Person Quotes.
Also, check out these Goodreads Quotes.